ADVERTISEMENT

2022 4A Girls Basketball Thread

Scary thing about LKN is 4/5 best players are underclassmen.
Catholic has one of the best post players in Thomas.
Others that could make noise:
Watauga- soph guard Sears is looking strong
Chambers
N Guilford

Scary thing about LKN is 4/5 best players are underclassmen.
Catholic has one of the best post players in Thomas.
Others that could make noise:
Watauga- soph guard Sears is looking strong
Chambers
N Guilford
I don’t think I’ve seen a team thoroughly dominate opponent’s the way Lake Norman is right now. At least not in a long long time. How is winning a game 78-6 even possible lol

Good game for both. Kristen Lewis-Williams is a strong D1 player and LN has some good shooters. Lake Norman plays good D but plays erratic at times. They are strong but can obviously be beat.
Game was as physical a girls game as I’ve seen in some time… borderline a boxing match lol. Both teams really got up in each others grills all game long

I saw where Alexander Central edged Newton Conover 32-30 to remain undefeated. That's just the kind of game the Lady Cougars like where they slow down the tempo. It looks like the NW3A/4A will be competitive again on the girl's side as only South Caldwell has two losses so far with three teams still undefeated in non conference play.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mooresville girls won last night against Harding with a running clock. Just like the boys game. Mooresville girls won 71-33. Going 5-4 for the season. Next Tuesday 12/20 they will face Cox Mill with a home game at Mooresville. This will be Mooresville 1st conference game.

A huge girls game with undefeated Lake Norman taking on Watauga this evening at LN. Game time 6pm. 12/16. This should be a thriller.

Key Matchups 12/16

Topsail(7-0)#11 RPI at Hoggard(6-0)#2 RPI

Mallard Creek(8-0)#8 RPI at North Meck(8-1)#16 RPI

Apex Friendship(7-1)#1 RPI at Panther Creek(6-2)#10 RPI

Mount Tabor(6-2)#11 RPI at East Forsyth(6-2)#12 RPI

Watauga(6-1)#1 RPI at Lake Norman(9-0)#10 RPI

RJ Reynolds(8-1)# RPI at Parkland(9-1)#14 RPI

Ashely(5-0)#5 RPI 4A at West Brunswick(5-1)#17 RPI 3A

Marvin Ridge(6-2)#15 4A at Parkwood(7-2)#8 RPI 3A

Saw this game last night, OMG Lake Norman could not miss. Kristen Lewis is one of the best top to bottom basketball players you will see!
I think the thing that sets them apart is their defense. They just get after you. And it comes wave after wave. Scary part is they only have like 2 seniors I think

Reactions: REWhitley
Key Games 12/21

Lake Norman(12-0)#6 RPI 4A vs Westminster Ga.(7-3)
Watauga(7-2)#1 RPI 4A vs Charlotte Catholic(6-2)#13 RPI 4A
Southside(8-1)#12 RPI 1A vs Rolesville(9-1)#16 RPI 4A

Almost afraid to say it but Lake Norman Ladies are just firing on all cylinders! They are going to have to hae a really off night for someone to beat them. They are extremely fun to watch.

When I get a chance I’m going watch Lake Norman girls play. Also I like to see Central Cabarrus boys as well.

Reactions: REWhitley
Lake Norman vs Charlotte Catholic… the rematch I think a lot of people want to see.

Kirsten Lewis Williams vs 6’5 Blanca Thomas.

I think LKN continues what they are doing. Although CC provides a unique challenge with Thomas, I think LN has the better squad depth out side of the best two players on each team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT