2 vs 31
15 vs 18
10 vs 23
7 vs 26

3 vs 30
14 vs 19
11 vs 22
6 vs 27

ER girls lose an absolute heartbreaker in overtime to Randleman, 57-55. Tough pill to swallow.
I’d like to see ER make some noise in the playoffs. Looks like they may play S Davidson first round, a team they lost to early in the season. I would say this go round ER would beat them by 25+. ER has to be one of the most improved teams from November to Feb.

I think this is going to be one of the deepest 1a west playoffs on the women’s side we have had in a long time. A lot of those 2nd seed lines are good teams.

Reactions: 97Cougar
I am glad braves are avoiding Bessemer city at least for one more round lol I think Bessemer and bishop McGuiness will be a good game next Saturday.
Bessemer city is going to be a tough out. I watched them play Shelby. They are a very scrappy group.

Other than I believe Falls Lake who else can potentially come out of the East? Other than falls lake it doesn’t look like any of the East top RPI teams played many teams with a winning record.
Absolutely. Outside of a couple I think falls lake walks to the state title game.

I’d like to see ER make some noise in the playoffs. Looks like they may play S Davidson first round, a team they lost to early in the season. I would say this go round ER would beat them by 25+. ER has to be one of the most improved teams from November to Feb.
It definitely won't be as easy for SD this time around. Maybe this time, Cats won't let Harrison drop 38 on them.

Absolutely!!! Health is key hopefully all of your girls are or get healthy!!!!
thanks I tell ya I was worried last night mine had had a upper respiratory deal going on and had 3 other starters with the stomach bug. My daughter messaged me on the our way to the game said bring Imodium and bring a lot of it lol. One of the assistant coaches looked at me when I handed her the medicine and said it’s a bad to be wearing white lol.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
thanks I tell ya I was worried last night mine had had a upper respiratory deal going on and had 3 other starters with the stomach bug. My daughter messaged me on the our way to the game said bring Imodium and bring a lot of it lol. One of the assistant coaches looked at me when I handed her the medicine and said it’s a bad to be wearing white lol.
Hey we have been there this season. When we played concord academy we had 9 sick. And yeah white is not a good thing to be wearing when that happens lol

It would be in 4th round bishop McGuiness and east Wilkes might keep it from happening
3rd round potential matchups IF proj holds.

Mtn Heritage vs North Rowan

Albemarle Vs Eastern Randolph

Bishop vs East Wilkes

Cherokee Vs Bessemer City

The winners of these matchups would play in the regional semi finals 4th round.

Now you have some second round matchups to watch in that for those matchups to happen that would involve UA (32 has been injured but a chance they get her back and she is tough) Robbinsville rosman etc.

East Wilkes jumped Bessemer city last night in rpi after Bessemer lost to Shelby and east Wilkes beat starmount so it would be Cherokee(3) vs east Wilkes(6) and bishop(2) vs Bessemer(7).

East Wilkes jumped Bessemer city last night in rpi after Bessemer lost to Shelby and east Wilkes beat starmount so it would be Cherokee(3) vs east Wilkes(6) and bishop(2) vs Bessemer(7).
Interesting I didn’t see that. How do you think those matchups would go?

I think Cherokee should beat east Wilkes bc there conference is terrible. Bessemer city and bishop should be good game if Bessemer city is indeed scrappy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT