ADVERTISEMENT

2022 1A Girls Basketball Thread

I’m not saying E Wilkes will beat Cherokee but you can’t fault EWilkes for being in a weak conference. They defeated E Surry at the beginning of the season and W Forsyth, who recently won their 4A conf tournament.

I'm not faulting them Bessemer city just seemed tougher opponent imo
My 1/2 cent opinion lol East wilkes plays a lot like Robbinsville maybe a better shooting team where as Bessemer city is a get after scrappy team. Entertainment value alone I think that cherokee Bessemer game would have been fun to watch

Reactions: 97Cougar and KW23
I agree. I don’t see Uwharrie advancing. I also don’t see UA beating Draughn. I feel like Draughn has played a much tougher schedule. Just my opinion.
Hey now didn’t you just make the opposite argument for East wilkes? Lol. I’m telling you if UA has 32 back don’t sleep on them.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Draughn’s played Hibriten, Freedom, Ashe, E Burke- all non conference. That’s a tough schedule. I think they’ll be prepared.

Does Bessemer city have 2 gyms. How are they hosting both boys and girls games at 7?

Does Bessemer city have 2 gyms. How are they hosting both boys and girls games at 7?
My guess is the girls will go at 6 and boys at 7:30 they sent us a clarification as well for some reason. But we are going 6 and 7:30 I’m not sure where the miscommunication is

When you said dragon fly I immediately thought of this
petes dragon disney GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT