ADVERTISEMENT

WWWD.....what would Wiz do.

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
After all the posts, the back and forth amongst Wiz, 34, myself, I have realized I have been wrong all this time and I haven’t been asking myself WWWD before posting. You see I’ve realized he is NEVER wrong and we are NEVER right so that’s why you never can make a fluid thought he will acknowledge because again, he is always right and everyone else is always wrong. Water could be wet and he’d claim its dry and he’d stand by that so firm you begin to believe him and doubt yourself. So without further delay, WiZ, you are right I’m wrong and I’ll never disagree with you again.

After all the posts, the back and forth amongst Wiz, 34, myself, I have realized I have been wrong all this time and I haven’t been asking myself WWWD before posting. You see I’ve realized he is NEVER wrong and we are NEVER right so that’s why you never can make a fluid thought he will acknowledge because again, he is always right and everyone else is always wrong. Water could be wet and he’d claim its dry and he’d stand by that so firm you begin to believe him and doubt yourself. So without further delay, WiZ, you are right I’m wrong and I’ll never disagree with you again.
04, you finally got it right! 34's still figuring! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT