ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh Vs Havelock Let’s Go!!

Truthful take is I actually only know what you've told me and what I've read on here about Havelock. I always value and respect what you say but WRH has played no one. There's no denying that. NE on the other hand has played a brutal schedule so far. All the games on the road and they've came out on top. Indian River was no joke, if you were there you would've never thought NE could win. That win alone, on the road at that should put every team in the east on notice that we are very good. I don't think there's a better qb in the east than ours and our defense is pretty dang strong. I trust what coach tells me and if he's not worried about any team in the east then I'm not either. He hasn't been wrong yet that I know of. He was spot on with what he was telling me all along last yr. With that said I plan on laying $300 tomorrow on the Dogs +3. Go Dogs
So,who you betting. Good bet! I want to win out so you can come to the dog pound this year. Time to repay the hospitality. You sure love to toot your own horn tho. Toot toot!

Truthful take is I actually only know what you've told me and what I've read on here about Havelock. I always value and respect what you say but WRH has played no one. There's no denying that. NE on the other hand has played a brutal schedule so far. All the games on the road and they've came out on top. Indian River was no joke, if you were there you would've never thought NE could win. That win alone, on the road at that should put every team in the east on notice that we are very good. I don't think there's a better qb in the east than ours and our defense is pretty dang strong. I trust what coach tells me and if he's not worried about any team in the east then I'm not either. He hasn't been wrong yet that I know of. He was spot on with what he was telling me all along last yr. With that said I plan on laying $300 tomorrow on the Dogs +3. Go Dogs
That's a solid bet. The Wooten factor is the only reason I would take the dogs in this one. Let's face it, Wooten hasn't had athletes like this, hasn't had athletes with high expectations like this, and hasn't grasped how to prepare athletes for big games like this ....yet. He will eventually. If I was to bet on Havelock here I would need at least 12 to even consider it.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Don't underestimate that Rose victory either Goobs, not many teams in 2A are going to survive the haymakers they throw especially in their own house. The way yall were able to come back and blow them up in the second half was like an undertaker choke slam through the ring canvas. Lol

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
So,who you betting. Good bet! I want to win out so you can come to the dog pound this year. Time to repay the hospitality. You sure love to toot your own horn tho. Toot toot!

I'm just repping for all of us here in Elizabeth City Nc and our Northeastern Eagles. The #1 small 2a team in the East!!!! Lock it up!!!Our coach will win coach of the year and look for us to win back to back state titles!!!

Don't underestimate that Rose victory either Goobs, not many teams in 2A are going to survive the haymakers they throw especially in their own house. The way yall were able to come back and blow them up in the second half was like an undertaker choke slam through the ring canvas. Lol
Oh I agree 100% but you'll never convince those fans that wear the dark goggles. I would like to see how well WRH would have done on the road at Indian River. They were way better than Rose

I need the Dogs to either win or stay within 3. I'm hoping my friends from Wallace are right when they say Havelock has little to no chance. If they're wrong I will never let them forget it.

I'm just repping for all of us here in Elizabeth City Nc and our Northeastern Eagles. The #1 small 2a team in the East!!!! Lock it up!!!Our coach will win coach of the year and look for us to win back to back state titles!!!
Toot toot! Moore should have learned from last years Championship. Y'all probly should be favored

I need the Dogs to either win or stay within 3. I'm hoping my friends from Wallace are right when they say Havelock has little to no chance. If they're wrong I will never let them forget it.
No one has said Havelock has not got a chance. I'm sure WRH is still the underdog. I think WRH will step up to the plate and knock it out of the park.

Oh I agree 100% but you'll never convince those fans that wear the dark goggles. I would like to see how well WRH would have done on the road at Indian River. They were way better than Rose
Yeah I agree, but if you would have told me that the proctor kid was going to throw for 300 yards and 130 on the ground 4 tds passing and 1 rushing I would not have believed it after watching him at Conley. I saw he could make some throws at Conley but he straight up looked like Patrick Mahommes out there in just 2 games.

Reactions: daagoob
No one has said Havelock has not got a chance. I'm sure WRH is still the underdog. I think WRH will step up to the plate and knock it out of the park.

Well I'm just looking at everyone from WRH predictions up here. Based on that I think it's fair to say that yall think the Dogs have this game in hand. I don't think my Eagles will always win. I put my honest opinion down up here of what I think will happen against each opponent. I predicted a loss to Indian River (big) and a loss to both Rocky Mt and Havelock. Both of which will be in EC. I don't have any dark goggles. Coach Moore proves me wrong every time lol!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Yeah I agree, but if you would have told me that the proctor kid was going to throw for 300 yards and 130 on the ground 4 tds passing and 1 rushing I would not have believed it after watching him at Conley. I saw he could make some throws at Conley but he straight up looked like Patrick Mahommes out there in just 2 games.
If our qb can continue playing the way he has been then he's going to have a lot of college coaches drueling over him come next year.

Reactions: dogs79 and bud33345
Well I'm just looking at everyone from WRH predictions up here. Based on that I think it's fair to say that yall think the Dogs have this game in hand. I don't think my Eagles will always win. I put my honest opinion down up here of what I think will happen against each opponent. I predicted a loss to Indian River (big) and a loss to both Rocky Mt and Havelock. Both of which will be in EC. I don't have any dark goggles. Coach Moore proves me wrong every time lol!!!
Both of these teams are going to try to make a statement against each other. It's hard to predict because when teams have something to prove, players have a tendency to play up just like if a team was playing their most heated rival. I honestly dont know what you guys may see tomorrow in Havelock.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Yes!!! I will ride beside the bus all the way back to Teachey with my green&gold flag flying. A lot of Northeastern people will be in Havelock tomorrow. Unlike most, I will be rocking my NE colors front and center on the visitors side

Reactions: dogs79 and bud33345
Yes!!! I will ride beside the bus all the way back to Teachey with my green&gold flag flying. A lot of Northeastern people will be in Havelock tomorrow. Unlike most, I will be rocking my NE colors front and center on the visitors side
It's going to be a great time. The game may even get a little wacky. In the end I know you and the old dogs will enjoy yourselves, win or lose. I hate I'm gonna miss it. I have to say though, for alot of NE people to travel down there for team not in their conference is unusual. I think its great!

Last edited:
I will always pull for the Dogs, unless they play Northeastern. I always enjoy the trash talking, especially these next 2 yrs. Never hear anything out of the Clinton fan base and I know they are extremely good this yr. I hope NE doesn't have to play them or Kinston. Not really worried about anyone else in the east.
Lol I think Southwest Edgecombe is better than Kinston or Clinton. Hell I never thought I'd say this but they just might beat Tarboro this year. They are stout. They will prolly go 2aa come playoff time though.

Lol I think Southwest Edgecombe is better than Kinston or Clinton. Hell I never thought I'd say this but they just might beat Tarboro this year. They are stout. They will prolly go 2aa come playoff time though.
Keep an eye on Ayden Grifton too. They just might take the conference from Kinston. I have always respected the hell out of WRH though. It's also one of my favorite places to watch a high school game. I like all high school football honestly I can get into just about any game on any given friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Well Tarboro imo is the best team in the east regardless of classification. I would never bet against them.
And I would agree with you 100%. But SWE is their rival and they have 2 kids on SWE that could potentially give Tarboro fits their senior year. They have a nasty offensive line too that could push Tarboro around, which isn't easy to do. I'm not the only one that thinks they have chance, just look around at some of the polls out there and take a look where SWE is ranked.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Ok fellas, Its game day! Put on your eye black, wrap your championship title belts around your waist, and tie your karate kid handkerchief around your head!! Let's get it on!

Last edited:
You little crazy now.
Haha! I drink a little of the Tarboro kool-aid too! In the east I feel they can beat anybody. It's when you get to Raleigh, Scotland/Richmond counties and west to Charlotte is where I think they get some matchup problems.

Last edited:
Haha! I drink a little of the Tarboro kool-aid too! In the east I feel they can beat anybody. It's when you get to Raleigh, Scotland/Richmond counties and west to Charlotte is where I think they get some matchup problems.
Yes you have. The only reason I think you right is because on any given night? But, I wouldn't put money on it.

Reactions: bud33345
Watching Tarboro at times, it seems beating them is like cracking the code on a safe. You got to hit the numbers just right to crack them open. In my opinion it will take a spread offense with alot of weapons and a 5 front on defense with some kids that are fundamentally sound to beat them. 4.5 speed at all skill positions wouldnt hurt either. Lol. Their talent right now as a whole is as strong as ever.

Last edited:
Man, y'all know I don't give excuses and will not after game but 3 key starters out can't be good. Go BULLDOGS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT