ADVERTISEMENT

WRH HATERS!!

O&B Attack

Nov 26, 2013
It’s Mighty Funny Some Posters Hate The Fact That Wrh Is A Winning Program!! With Ships And Alot Of Bragging Rights !!
Now To Clinton Reidsville And Others Posters Who’s Teams Are Relavant Shelby As Well Much Respect For Winning Programs , It’s These Winless Programs That Do A lot Of Talking!! Haters Speak Now Or Forever Hold Ya Peace!!

Never said we were on Shelby or reidsville level but wrh did beat reidsville in a ships game didn’t the Goob and NE Lost To Reidsville Wow Advantage wrh plus I was giving props to both teams for being two of the top tier teams in Nc Football!! Along With Wrh Jk Ed Tarboro Whiteville Clinton and others!! NE just became relavant!! Lol funny these No ring teams regular season darlings talk a lot of noise but can’t win the big one

I don’t have a “dawg” in this fight. However, I respect WRH for the team they’ve been and the accomplishments they’ve achieved recently. I remember when I was in HS at Clinton how WRH was good but could never win the title, then Joey Price came along and now with Motsinger and it seems WRH is representing the east about every year.
Clinton hasn’t won a title since 05’ We’ve played in a couple since then but the west teams have been too much. I’m hoping we can get back to that soon. NE, ED aren’t imo mentioned in same breathe as WRH just because of titles, but they are always right there and I believe it could be any year that NE, and ED break through for that title. For now as far as the east goes, the ship usually runs through Teachey,NC

I Agree 04 when I was in highschool my favorite game was wrh vs Clinton man the talent on the feild for both teams were D1 Worthy Players!!

They played us pretty damn tough. Especially in the first half. Much respect for dem Dawgs.
ya'll say that about everybody you play that you never played before

every year "this the best team we ever played", forgetting the tough 3rd round game or 4th round game to South Point, Huss, or Burns who had ya'll wetting your drawers, or how you got beat down by South Pointe or AC Reynolds.

stop with the virtue signaling BS

Never said we were on Shelby or reidsville level but wrh did beat reidsville in a ships game didn’t the Goob and NE Lost To Reidsville Wow Advantage wrh plus I was giving props to both teams for being two of the top tier teams in Nc Football!! Along With Wrh Jk Ed Tarboro Whiteville Clinton and others!! NE just became relavant!! Lol funny these No ring teams regular season darlings talk a lot of noise but can’t win the big one

ok, but ya'll have terrible fashion sense.

Furthermore a bunch of ya'll have been paper champions since subdividing was created. Now we get see who's got the biggest acorns among the pest league.

Reactions: daagoob
Makes sense goober and chipper migrating together

Careful with your words there Johnny

giphy.gif

ya'll say that about everybody you play that you never played before

every year "this the best team we ever played", forgetting the tough 3rd round game or 4th round game to South Point, Huss, or Burns who had ya'll wetting your drawers, or how you got beat down by South Pointe or AC Reynolds.

stop with the virtue signaling BS
Chopper go stick your nose in someone else's crack for a while. Nostradufus. I never said they were this or that. I said I respect them, something you know nothing about. Last year you said we was the fourth best team in the west. Said we was playing basketball after tonight. Guess what....choppers wrong again. 😂. Yea we got smoked by the 4a SC state champs so did a lot of other teams. You are funny guy. These boards wouldn't be the same with out you. Keep up the cheesy work.

Chopper go stick your nose in someone else's crack for a while. Nostradufus. I never said they were this or that. I said I respect them, something you know nothing about. Last year you said we was the fourth best team in the west. Said we was playing basketball after tonight. Guess what....choppers wrong again. 😂. Yea we got smoked by the 4a SC state champs so did a lot of other teams. You are funny guy. These boards wouldn't be the same with out you. Keep up the cheesy work.
looking at your posts in this thread, I'd say you're the go to guy for that.

That's pretty rough!!! WRH is a very competitive program. 7-4 in Chips overall. 2-1 in 2A Chips. So we may not be on their level but we are getting much closer
That's pretty rough!!! WRH is a very competitive program. 7-4 in Chips overall. 2-1 in 2A Chips. So we may not be on their level but we are getting much closer than most.
He’s just upset cause the DOGS are 3 for 3. Which is 💯 %. At least that how I see it.

Reactions: olddog77
He’s just upset cause the DOGS are 3 for 3. Which is 💯 %. At least that how I see it.
I’m really not that upset. I would love to not be 0-3 against wrh but it’s not like we weren’t in a position to win a couple of those games. Last season’s game did bother me because we shit the bed. I don’t think we could ever duplicate that performance again. 2017 was a shootout against the two best teams in all of 2a imo. We came up just short unfortunately. This year we had the ball at midfield with two minutes on the clock and a chance to win. We led for three quarters and did this without our best player on offense. I saw a post from blackbulldog the other day that couldn’t be more wrong. He stated that by missing Spencer (rb) it didn’t factor into our loss. I can assure him that if Kanye Roberts wasn’t in the backfield last season for wrh then it would changed things drastically. That was a huge loss for us to overcome 6 days before our game, he was a vital part of our offense and it sucked losing him. I had us losing to wrh and was quite surprised we had a chance to win. I don’t hate wrh as much as some of you make it out, I honestly really like a couple of their posters and I have a lot of respect for Motsinger.

I’m really not that upset. I would love to not be 0-3 against wrh but it’s not like we weren’t in a position to win a couple of those games. Last season’s game did bother me because we shit the bed. I don’t think we could ever duplicate that performance again. 2017 was a shootout against the two best teams in all of 2a imo. We came up just short unfortunately. This year we had the ball at midfield with two minutes on the clock and a chance to win. We led for three quarters and did this without our best player on offense. I saw a post from blackbulldog the other day that couldn’t be more wrong. He stated that by missing Spencer (rb) it didn’t factor into our loss. I can assure him that if Kanye Roberts wasn’t in the backfield last season for wrh then it would changed things drastically. That was a huge loss for us to overcome 6 days before our game, he was a vital part of our offense and it sucked losing him. I had us losing to wrh and was quite surprised we had a chance to win. I don’t hate wrh as much as some of you make it out, I honestly really like a couple of their posters and I have a lot of respect for Motsinger.
U could be more wrong to say that Goob if u think Kayne was just the team u sadly mistaken I know u have no clue to what u saying matter of fact Kayne did absolutely nothing against ED last year in the cship game u no who did Montgomery , Farrior and two other backs I can’t remember they’re names but u only focused on one we had 3 backs that couldn’t run it last year if u didn’t know all our backs were over 1000k and multiple touchdowns we know Kayne and what he done that’s just shows u know nothing about wrh football and u wanna blame a lost on a rb ya team is y ya lost wow I told ya ya team got tired from the hurry up offense wrh was running

U could be more wrong to say that Goob if u think Kayne was just the team u sadly mistaken I know u have no clue to what u saying matter of fact Kayne did absolutely nothing against ED last year in the cship game u no who did Montgomery , Farrior and two other backs I can’t remember they’re names but u only focused on one we had 3 backs that couldn’t run it last year if u didn’t know all our backs were over 1000k and multiple touchdowns we know Kayne and what he done that’s just shows u know nothing about wrh football and u wanna blame a lost on a rb ya team is y ya lost wow I told ya ya team got tired from the hurry up offense wrh was running
Kanye put wrh on his back and carried them as far as he could. You hate on NE just as much as I mess with you guys. Your not going to admit it up here but you know wrh was fortunate to get out of EC with a W. Your dogs won't win a state championship but at least your still playing.

That's pretty rough!!! WRH is a very competitive program. 7-4 in Chips overall. 2-1 in 2A Chips. So we may not be on their level but we are getting much closer than most.
Stop it goob 7-4 in chips is damn good hell I don't care if it was private schools that's better than 0-3 wrh might not be there every year but when they get there they make it count

Kanye put wrh on his back and carried them as far as he could. You hate on NE just as much as I mess with you guys. Your not going to admit it up here but you know wrh was fortunate to get out of EC with a W. Your dogs won't win a state championship but at least your still playing.
U say Kayne put us on his back and we had 2 other backs over 1k yards plus mutiple touchdowns lol that’s so funny!! I don’t hate NE in fact I like ya program ya have top athletes year in and year out but u can’t kill the ghost that’s haunting year every year ya competition is weak until ya plays good team ya lose furthermore we were lucky to win lol we won sorry and sorry execution will get u sent home every time!! Ya defense got tired face it Goob I watched the game on my cousin Facebook Sunday night it’s clear ya defense was tired the second half we scored 29 points in the second half yall scored 12 lol that’s the flip of the game ya defense lost it for u ya offense did nothing 2nd half got shout down defense win ships talking means it’s just my opinion!! I don’t wear wrh on my sleeve I’m a bulldog graduate I’m the dog catcher and we caught Vikings (Kinston )an eagle (NE)and.a bulldog Friday night(NashCentral ) regardless if we win a ship or not we been there 11 times and won 7!!

Stop it goob 7-4 in chips is damn good hell I don't care if it was private schools that's better than 0-3 wrh might not be there every year but when they get there they make it count
U say Kayne put us on his back and we had 2 other backs over 1k yards plus mutiple touchdowns lol that’s so funny!! I don’t hate NE in fact I like ya program ya have top athletes year in and year out but u can’t kill the ghost that’s haunting year every year ya competition is weak until ya plays good team ya lose furthermore we were lucky to win lol we won sorry and sorry execution will get u sent home every time!! Ya defense got tired face it Goob I watched the game on my cousin Facebook Sunday night it’s clear ya defense was tired the second half we scored 29 points in the second half yall scored 12 lol that’s the flip of the game ya defense lost it for u ya offense did nothing 2nd half got shout down defense win ships talking means it’s just my opinion!! I don’t wear wrh on my sleeve I’m a bulldog graduate I’m the dog catcher and we caught Vikings (Kinston )an eagle (NE)and.a bulldog Friday night(NashCentral ) regardless if we win a ship or not we been there 11 times and won 7!!

Dog catchers only catch dogs. I know you were trying to be witty here but it bounced off the rim.

Btw, I'm looking for a cool bulldog sweater to send you, so you can have a sample of what ugly fashion DOESN"T look like.

Reactions: O&B Attack
Dog catchers only catch dogs. I know you were trying to be witty here but it bounced off the rim.

Btw, I'm looking for a cool bulldog sweater to send you, so you can have a sample of what ugly fashion DOESN"T look like.
Well when it comes to fashion my friend I can do it very well I wear only the best where ever I go my attire isn’t Walmart brand but my attire is true religion , Louie Vuitton, polo ,Versace ,things u can’t afford u looking at one photo n think most of the posters from wrh that sees me at games can’t tell u how I dress n I don’t wear mess!! Now The Good Lord Has Blessed Me To Wear What I want to n I’m very grateful to him, just a side note I donate clothing to homeless men’s shelters and things!!

Reactions: Chopper747
Well when it comes to fashion my friend I can do it very well I wear only the best where ever I go my attire isn’t Walmart brand but my attire is true religion , Louie Vuitton, polo ,Versace ,things u can’t afford u looking at one photo n think most of the posters from wrh that sees me at games can’t tell u how I dress n I don’t wear mess!! Now The Good Lord Has Blessed Me To Wear What I want to n I’m very grateful to him, just a side note I donate clothing to homeless men’s shelters and things!!
I'm having fun, you're the best!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT