ADVERTISEMENT

WRH. At Whiteville

Was reading back through this thread to see what other posters thought of Whiteville and noticed a couple of post by hayseed and some other WRH posters about the Whiteville coach. I get he use to coach at WRH but is he really going to run the wing t against his former team with the arm talent he has at QB? What???? His Aztec best run the spread and get those athletes out in space against a team like WRH in my opinion! Dont let WRH dline stifle your athletes in tight spaces. I seen them run spread on film earlier in the year against the bigger schools but scaled back to wing t and wishbone formations in conference depending on the situation. With a kid like Moss it would be spread or pro style all day, with other situational formations, and its not even a question. He is your best athlete and an incredible passer. Give that kid space to make big plays. The wing t the whole game is a waste of his talents in my opinion. Maybe some of the Whiteville guys could chime in on their thoughts? From what I saw ( I watched 8 full games) that the coach let the situation dictate what formation he runs and that's pretty impressive. Some poster here seem to think he runs 1 formation the whole game.
That's not what I'm thinking at all. But,if you run the wing t,most if the time that's what you do best. If JP doesn't,he don't think he can match up with WRH's strength. Dought they can with speed either. Big difference in these two last year,and I think the bulldogs still got the edge.

Reactions: bud33345
That's not what I'm thinking at all. But,if you run the wing t,most if the time that's what you do best. If JP doesn't,he don't think he can match up with WRH's strength. Dought they can with speed either. Big difference in these two last year,and I think the bulldogs still got the edge.
Hey bro. I thnk if we're close to healthy we gonna see something close to last yr. This includes dylrmple and duff. Only way this games close in 4th qtr is if we're wounded. I think deep down the whiteville posters know this. We're a top 3 team in 2a when healthy!

Reactions: dogs79 and bud33345
Stop Kanye and cam whiteville wins!! It’s easier said than done on both parties both teams will make plays it’s all about who team will impose its will!!

Reactions: dogs79
Stop Moss and you will win. He can score as fast as anyone we have had at Whiteville, seems to excel on broken plays.
If he's explosive as lennon and colson were yrs ago, yal have something special. Yal used to b the premier program in the state. Just a notch above us in those days. Hewitt, reaves, teddar, mcglocton, 4get the otber big guy. Ricky something. A real dynasty. Biggest upset i ever saw was when white oak and bobby wray beat yal in the rain one night. The white oak fans didnt even kno what they had done. Great program! Good ole days

The battle at the line of scrimmage will be key. WRH has the edge there. Moss is the x-factor for Whiteville he will need someone to step up to help him and I think there are a few kids for Whiteville that can. I still think game will be close and could go either way.

If he's explosive as lennon and colson were yrs ago, yal have something special. Yal used to b the premier program in the state. Just a notch above us in those days. Hewitt, reaves, teddar, mcglocton, 4get the otber big guy. Ricky something. A real dynasty. Biggest upset i ever saw was when white oak and bobby wray beat yal in the rain one night. The white oak fans didnt even kno what they had done. Great program! Good ole days

Ricky Shaw started at Tackle for 3 years at UNC. Hewitt still holds some passing records at Elon. Joe Reaves started at LB at South Carolina,Pretty sure Matt Tedder played college ball not sure where. Chester at Clemson and the Raiders ALL PRO. A fine collection of players on a 2A team. I was at that game with White Oak, could not believe it.

Ricky Shaw started at Tackle for 3 years at UNC. Hewitt still holds some passing records at Elon. Joe Reaves started at LB at South Carolina,Pretty sure Matt Tedder played college ball not sure where. Chester at Clemson and the Raiders ALL PRO. A fine collection of players on a 2A team. I was at that game with White Oak, could not believe it.
Man i sat on the woak side. The fans didn't kno tbey had beaten a dynasty tbat nite! Yal stopped us about every yr in those days! Mad respect!

Old dogg I just saw you were in the hospital. I hope everything is ok. I expect to hang out with yall soon.
Goob ive missed the whole season visually. Ive been tuned in tbru ncpreps and the radio. Prob b next yr b4 i get back. Had hip replaced, it got infected and they just had to re-do it all yesterday. Im pretty much confined to running my mouth on here! Lol. Getting better tho. Thks 4 askin

Old dog glad to see ya back kicking again! My grandad use to say can’t keep a good man down!! Praying for ya my friend hope to see ya soon!!

Goob ive missed the whole season visually. Ive been tuned in tbru ncpreps and the radio. Prob b next yr b4 i get back. Had hip replaced, it got infected and they just had to re-do it all yesterday. Im pretty much confined to running my mouth on here! Lol. Getting better tho. Thks 4 askin

Hope all gets well Olddog77. Its would not be the same on here without ALL the WRH posters. I know it kills you to miss the games.

FAKE NEWS!!!

NE posters don't flip flop, nor do we leave these threads and disappear after we lose out. As soon as WRH loses BBD will disappear till next season and start barking again, same ole same ole. Good luck BDB and the Dogs, even though you don't pull for our Eagles I do pull for the Dogs, unless your playing us. After reading Buds post I just think Whiteville will pull out the win.

Well I'm pulling for you and your Dogs. I hope you get out soon and all of us can meet up and go.to a game

Hey Goob I can take when we lose so the notion of wrh losing n I don’t post doesn’t state that I’m a sore loser I do have a job where I travel a lot so I post when I can!! Win or lose I’m still posting in which I did last year I posted before y’all went to the state championship so u can kill that argument!! Next point matter of fact I respect ya eagles!! Hope y’all win a ship!!

103.9 is whiteville's station. Audio is awful. WRH station is much better and good announcers.
kix FM

Reactions: sam
Play calling for WRH is terrible. You cant run 2 tights against Whiteville. We are making week 1 mistakes. Offensive coach has went backwards this year. This is pitiful.

Reactions: HayseedSlim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT