ADVERTISEMENT

WRH. At Whiteville

No excuses. Whiteville wanted it WRH didn’t. It’s been that way for the last few weeks. Good luck to Whiteville going forward.

Like I said a week ago wallace had no business playing wake forest. They haven't been the same since that lost. Hats off to whiteville they wanted it more.

Reactions: bud33345
Wrh got manhandled peroid !! Whiteville was more physical and more aggressive hats off to those guys they played with heart!! I give credit to where credit is do, coach Jr. did an outstanding job playing calling tonight!! Again nothing but high praise for whiteville no hate. No excuses!just a good ole whooping!!

No dog in this fight... but SWE... next week, please open your gate to visitors before 6:30. I have a feeling that Whiteville is going to bring some fans.

Whiteville is the front runner .Thaz y u play the game.We played Clinton an whiteville.Clearly whiteville more dominate than Clinton.Defense good.Whiteville definitely better.

No excuses. Whiteville wanted it WRH didn’t. It’s been that way for the last few weeks. Good luck to Whiteville going forward.
To much Moss and Davis both had over 100 yards rushing and Moss had over 100 yards passing.The o line was outstanding not to mention the defense was stout.

To much Moss and Davis both had over 100 yards rushing and Moss had over 100 yards passing.The o line was outstanding not to mention the defense was stout.

Like I said a week ago wallace had no business playing wake forest. They haven't been the same since that lost. Hats off to whiteville they wanted it more.
People crush Reidsville on our schedule. Sometimes climbing the ladder up 2 rungs may get you a win or it might get key guys hurt regardless of W or L.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
Welp looks like a cake walk to the 4th round for SWE
Not gonna lie...I've paid no attention to Whiteville. Just knew WRH had this one. But the way Whiteville just handled them... let me see what these boys are all about!

Reactions: Chopper747
Whiteville is the front runner .Thaz y u play the game.We played Clinton an whiteville.Clearly whiteville more dominate than Clinton.Defense good.Whiteville definitely better.

Clearly??? Ok one of the worse things you can do is compare teams by common opponents but the way Whiteville handled Wallace tonight they deserve all the recognition but lets not get 2 far ahead

Sounds like those guys stepped up and delivered on that blowout. Big kudos to the boys in the trenches for Whiteville. Sounds like they showed up big time! Congrats to Whiteville!!! I cant wait to see Moss in person!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Not gonna lie...I've paid no attention to Whiteville. Just knew WRH had this one. But the way Whiteville just handled them... let me see what these boys are all about!
I just scouted them like a day ago and let me tell you...They put on a clinic on film especially Moss! I definitely got an education about Whiteville.

Congrats Whiteville. Good luck the rest of the way. I know you guys know this already but ya'll have a great one in coach J.P. Price.

Congrats Whiteville. Good luck the rest of the way. I know you guys know this already but ya'll have a great one in coach J.P. Price.
LOL Wallace did not look like Wallace tonight. Did not look like they were ready to play.

Wrh got manhandled peroid !! Whiteville was more physical and more aggressive hats off to those guys they played with heart!! I give credit to where credit is do, coach Jr. did an outstanding job playing calling tonight!! Again nothing but high praise for whiteville no hate. No excuses!just a good ole whooping!!
I agree 100%

SWE now with 11 wins 1 loss. Only lost to Tarboro. Pack get ready for wishbone I'm told. Moss will be ready so will defense. Pack will have to play their best.

Pack will bring a crowd to SWE next week,always do.
Can't wait till next Friday at the junction! Should be a great game! Any posters that want to meet up let me know. I always like meeting people that are passionate about their teams. Had a great time over at West Craven with Otis tonight. Don't sleep on his Eagles!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
SWE now with 11 wins 1 loss. Only lost to Tarboro. Pack get ready for wishbone I'm told. Moss will be ready so will defense. Pack will have to play their best.
East Bladen ran the wishbone, and Whiteville handled it pretty well. We do it a little better than they do, but we also have a deep threat receiver. EB doesn't throw the ball, so you can't defend us like you did EB. Loading the box won't work. Good news is both teams get an extra day to prepare.

Congrats Whiteville, WRH fix whatever internal problem you have because they just waisted a really good football team.

Wallace made Whiteville look really good. Their is something wrong in Wallace that i cant quite put my finger on. Last few weeks this team has looked disinterested in playing football. Whiteville is a good well coached football team but they are not a 41-7 better team. We have to many athletes to embarrass ourselves like this. Hopefully the ones returning next year will use this as motivation and get better. Dogs have talent coming back next year but they got to find a vocal leader and Quarterback. What we have now aint getting it done.

Wallace made Whiteville look really good. Their is something wrong in Wallace that i cant quite put my finger on. Last few weeks this team has looked disinterested in playing football. Whiteville is a good well coached football team but they are not a 41-7 better team. We have to many athletes to embarrass ourselves like this. Hopefully the ones returning next year will use this as motivation and get better. Dogs have talent coming back next year but they got to find a vocal leader and Quarterback. What we have now aint getting it done.

g, if you don’t like what you’ve seen lately then why do you continue to predict them to win by large margins each week?
I personally think this team was never quite as good as everyone thought. We badly beat two great programs who are having down years in East Bladen and SWO and everyone assumed we were better than we were which I think was fool’s gold. We destroyed a horrible Trask team. We went one and two during our tough non-conference stretch. Then yes, some injuries hit but the only game I believe we lost that we shouldn’t have was ED. Even with a healthy Dalrymple, Clinton is a toss up. Then We got a tough matchup drawn in round one and we got exposed once again. Whiteville may not consistently be a full 34 points better than this team but I believe they are really good not just because we made them “look good”. They lost to a loaded WB team and got beat by a good Red Springs team. Honestly, I would give them the edge over any matchup in the East next week with the exception of SWE simply because I think the style of play that SWE plays could be tough for Whiteville to stop. I hope this year taught our fan base some humility because the constant ridiculous predictions on this board make us look silly.

Thats a valid opinion but this team is a heck of alot better than they have showed last few weeks. This isnt the same team that went to the #1 seed in the 4aa east and took them to the wire with over 500 yards of offense. This Whiteville team isnt better than WF or Northside. We have looked disinterested. And trust me i aint no where near the only ones thinking that.

Thats a valid opinion but this team is a heck of alot better than they have showed last few weeks. This isnt the same team that went to the #1 seed in the 4aa east and took them to the wire with over 500 yards of offense. This Whiteville team isnt better than WF or Northside. We have looked disinterested. And trust me i aint no where near the only ones thinking that.
There’s no question that we haven’t played with the necessary intensity that we’ve needed to and I agree about the lack of senior leadership that we’ve come accustomed to seeing. But we are nowhere near as good as many of our fans think we are. Think about it. Other than the Wake Forest game, when did you leave the stadium thinking, “we are really good”? Not saying that we reached our potential by any stretch. But this team was not a championship caliber team like so many believed in my honest opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT