ADVERTISEMENT

WRH. At Whiteville

This should be a game to watch first round
I bet it will be the biggest gate in 2a or 2aa football. Just like the old days. If both teams plays their best football,whoever wins might make it to the eastern championship. The state will make a lot of money off this game.I expect both teams will wear their big boy pads because there will be some hitting going on.I'am going with the Pack by a touch down in a low scoring game.

Bought new wheels, going to see ya soon goob.

Lol, we will have a very tough game against swo. They will be out for blood. You guys will not have an easy time against SWE. I honestly don't think you will beat them. Bud has been telling me all along about how good they are and that they had plenty of opportunities to beat Tarboro buts screwed it up. He said they have a tailback that's a beast and their defense is really good. Northeastern is ready for whoever our opponent may be. To be honest I really didn't want to run into swo early on. They will come to EC with a chip on their shoulders and we've proven that we suck when playing in EC.

Reactions: bud33345
Lol, we will have a very tough game against swo. They will be out for blood. You guys will not have an easy time against SWE. I honestly don't think you will beat them. Bud has been telling me all along about how good they are and that they had plenty of opportunities to beat Tarboro buts screwed it up. He said they have a tailback that's a beast and their defense is really good. Northeastern is ready for whoever our opponent may be. To be honest I really didn't want to run into swo early on. They will come to EC with a chip on their shoulders and we've proven that we suck when playing in EC.
If SWO beats y'all,I want let you live that down. If y'all all dat,NE should win by at least 3 tds.

I hope you two are right. Its all going to depend on how our qb performs. He will be returning if we make it past Goldsboro, but I have to keep in mind that he hasn't played in 6 weeks. Our backup 5'5 Holden Hodge has played well at backup for Biggie but the level of competition aside from Currituck hasn't been any good. Just like you guys need Dalrymple, we'll we need Biggie. swo will be a very tough matchup I believe just because of the bad blood between the two schools and that they haven't beaten us in a long time. They will be out to try and not only beat us but embarrass us if they can. There is no doubt in my mind. I'm happy for Clinton getting the #1 seed and a very easy path to the eastern c ship. In my opinion they have earned it. Our bracket is very hard top to bottom. Whiteville,SWE,NE,swo, man that's strong. Whoever emerges out of this will rightly be deserving.

Reactions: dogs79
I guess wrh d is chipped liver then!! Well wrh will be ready!! And we will see what our future holds Friday night!!

Whiteville QB is dual threat to the tenth power.I promise this over look Moss .Basketball season al ready started

Most people will pick their favorite team regardless of who they root for in any game especially when u know the legacy of a team, the 90s darkhorses legacy unmatched, wrh legacy unmatched ,Shelby legacy unmatched, Reidsville legacy unmatched, Robbinsville, tarboro, and other teams that has legacy bestowed upon them! some teams just came around a few years ago that’s making a noise now!!

Reactions: daagoob
Not so long ago most of you up here didn't give Clinton a chance against WRH. If I was you I wouldn't make any predictions.
Not sure who you're referring too goober but I was one of the few that said Clinton would beat Wallace.

I did. I saw it in the game Kaba went down. I think WRH got slightly better talent,Clinton is playing the best football. If WRH is healthy with the focus like they played Friday, Dogs would win by 2 scores. Don't think NE beats Clinton, but SWE can beat Clinton also. I would definately pull for West Craven over anyone except WRH. Got to support Otis's Eagles.

Last edited:
That’s good Moss might be a beast, but wrh has played against some quality qb this season none better than the qb at havelock or wake forest so next point!! I love this time of year all fans with their predictions Great conversations and trash talking honestly Good Luck To All Teams!! But I’m ECC Hard And Bulldog Strong!!

I think really there are 3 teams that can go to State championship game from East. I think Shelby wins it all.

I did. I saw it in the game Kaba went down. I think WRH got slightly better talent,Clinton is playing the best football. If WRH is healthy with the focus like they played Friday, Dogs would win by 2 scores. Don't think NE beats Clinton, but SWE can beat Clinton also. I would definately pull for West Craven over anyone except WRH. Got to support Otis's Eagles.
I feel more confident about Northeastern chances at beating Goldsboro than I do of WRH beating Whiteville or swo beating Ayden Grifton. I'm sure most would agree

Reactions: PackHorses
Goob,Whiteville alot better coached and fit than Goldsboro

I'm feeling really confident about NE stepping up and playing at another level. I can't say it enough, I honestly believe NE will be playing for the eastern c ship. The bracket in my opinion favors the Eagles. If I could've drawn the bracket up it wouldn't have looked much different. I don't like a potential matchup against swo in the 2nd Rd, aside from that I wouldn't of changed a thing. I think it sets up well for Northeastern. Northeastern will be a full strength so you won't get any excuses from this NE poster gtd. If we happen to lose then I'll just suck it up and start looking forward to next yr. It's going to be a very entertaining off season here in Eliz City. As a gambling person at this point and time before the start of the playoffs I would bet on Clinton to win the east. Now my mind may change in a couple weeks, just need to see how Biggie performs when he returns in a couple weeks

Northeastern can't stop a good running back, that's a fact. We also don't have much of a running attack, that really hurts us.

I feel more confident about Northeastern chances at beating Goldsboro than I do of WRH beating Whiteville or swo beating Ayden Grifton. I'm sure most would agree
I would argue none of those games are a given for the favorite. Goldsboro may not be world beaters, but they got some kids that could put NE in the Hertford county headlock! Lol

This is a WRh Whiteville thread. Let’s stick to talking about this game. Not NE. My uncle is a North Brunswick guy and they played Whiteville early in the year. Says he wasn’t impressed. Now I am sure they have gotten better. I still like the Dogs in this one 42-21

This is a WRh Whiteville thread. Let’s stick to talking about this game. Not NE. My uncle is a North Brunswick guy and they played Whiteville early in the year. Says he wasn’t impressed. Now I am sure they have gotten better. I still like the Dogs in this one 42-21

I’m not sure WRH has the offensive firepower to put up 42 on Whiteville. Don’t let the blinders of the jk game get in the way because they flat out sucked. We still gave up 19 to that crappy team, albeit 2 scores they had was against mostly 2nd, 3rd stringers and probably some jv players as well. We did have what 3 fumbles by our starters? Definitely cant do that against the Pack. Big boost with Dalrymple getting back into game form. I think WRH wins but a little closer game around 28-14.

42 - 28 dogs. QB really good for the pack,but we seen him last year. Dalrymple with be the difference on offense and Kanye should have big game. I'm sure the dogs will have 400 rushing, couple long pass plays.

Reactions: HayseedSlim
42 - 28 dogs. QB really good for the pack,but we seen him last year. Dalrymple with be the difference on offense and Kanye should have big game. I'm sure the dogs will have 400 rushing, couple long pass plays.
Do you think Dalrymple will be at 100%. Have you heard anything

I heard from a source today that he’s getting treatment on his ankle all week and yesterday and some this morning will be limited in practice this week to keep him off of it, but he’s 85 percent!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT