WRH at East Duplin rematch. (Poll)

Who ya got in round 3?

• East Duplin

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Wallace

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your food is already been taken care of. Someone here asked about you yesterday and said they were hoping your dogs advanced and that you came here. They said you can eat and drink all you want, the bill has already been taken care of. This is no bs either
Ok cool

Reactions: UNC91
Your food is already been taken care of. Someone here asked about you yesterday and said they were hoping your dogs advanced and that you came here. They said you can eat and drink all you want, the bill has already been taken care of. This is no bs either

He staying at the goobs Mc mansion???

You like the fake news? No one from ED thinks a rival game in the 3rd of playoffs vs wrh will be an easy win.

Not even sure last time they faced odd in the playoffs with the split for so long
He staying at the goobs Mc mansion???
Lol, I’m broke as they get. You’d feel sorry for me if you saw my house, you’d probably start a go fund me page 😂

Oldway only people in beaulaville believe that lie! I’d ya win it will be by a point
Nobody in Beulaville with any Football since believes ED will win easily. Goob just blowing air. Actually don't think anyone from ED has said that. As far as coaches if that's what Goob is trying to say. Battle is a very private person his circle is very tight. He wouldn't even say that about Dixon. And Aldridge Goob don't know him you can totally forget that. Anyone else would probably be kicked off the staff.

What you know about Yellowwolf and Tom Macdonald? I love both those artist as well as Burden.

My son's put me on about 2 years ago.... Only artist I listen to in that category lol

Burden as well, mesus and jelly roll and bryson grey. I'm old-school as they come, but the facts they speak, can't turn my back on the select few in that generation, that are trying to wake the sheep. I've seen the low and highs of life, so I knew what was going on, just love what they are doing. Respect 💯 in my book

Reactions: Maiden Creek
My son's put me on about 2 years ago.... Only artist I listen to in that category lol

Burden as well, mesus and jelly roll and bryson grey. I'm old-school as they come, but the facts they speak, can't turn my back on the select few in that generation, that are trying to wake the sheep. I've seen the low and highs of life, so I knew what was going on, just love what they are doing. Respect 💯 in my book
Same

I was just listening to Mesus earlier. One of my teenage daughters favorite is the new Vanilla Ice song with Forgiato Blow and Kodak Black. Artist like Mesus, Tom Macdonald,Tyson James, Bryson etc don’t mind saying what we’re all thinking. Adam Calhoun as well. Actually I had bought tickets to an Adam Calhoun concert in Jacksonville Nc last year but it got canceled because of covid. Im glad to know there is someone like myself on these forums.

Same

I was just listening to Mesus earlier. One of my teenage daughters favorite is the new Vanilla Ice song with Forgiato Blow and Kodak Black. Artist like Mesus, Tom Macdonald,Tyson James, Bryson etc don’t mind saying what we’re all thinking. Adam Calhoun as well. Actually I had bought tickets to an Adam Calhoun concert in Jacksonville Nc last year but it got canceled because of covid. Im glad to know there is someone like myself on these forums.

Oh of course forgiato blow is one of a kind. These young artist are opening young ones 3rd eye and looking outside the box. Bring back the flag, respect for fallen troops, and the men in blue. Glad you are open minded enough to listen to these artist. Most my old friends and associates won't even listen. Even got my wife on it and she loves it. She comes home daily rocking it in the speakers lol

Oh of course forgiato blow is one of a kind. These young artist are opening young ones 3rd eye and looking outside the box. Bring back the flag, respect for fallen troops, and the men in blue. Glad you are open minded enough to listen to these artist. Most my old friends and associates won't even listen. Even got my wife on it and she loves it. She comes home daily rocking it in the speakers lol
Same here, Tom Macdonald and Tyson James are my wife’s favorites Helluvit by Tom Macdonald is my favorite

Goob I really wish you were saying Wallace will win although I think you blowing smoke. Because from what I've seen in your picks in big games the team you pick to win usually loses. So pick Wallace
I know I’ve been wrong a lot this year. The only game I got right was when I said Hertford County and Clinton was a toss up. Oldway I haven’t seen your Panthers play this year. I have seen Wrh play three times now. To me Wrh just doesn’t look that good. I’ll catch flack for this but I’m used to seeing NE play and there’s just no comparison.

Well if you are not impressed seeing Wallace then go look at film of us and you really won't be impressed and then go home thinking like a lot of other teams how in the hell did that team beat us.🤣
Princeton looked good, they don’t have much speed but they have size and seem to be well coached. My friends there will get upset but It’s just how I see it. All the talk will come to and end next Friday. Either I’ll have to eat crow or Ill
be dishing it out. I’m prepared either way. My track record hasn’t been to good this year, hopefully it changes soon

I know I’ve been wrong a lot this year. The only game I got right was when I said Hertford County and Clinton was a toss up. Oldway I haven’t seen your Panthers play this year. I have seen Wrh play three times now. To me Wrh just doesn’t look that good. I’ll catch flack for this but I’m used to seeing NE play and there’s just no comparison.
You said wc was very good. How in the world did we beat em? Wrh defense has been suspect but looked better last wk. Now im gonna tell u, ur defense gave up 30 to a 5-5 currituck co team that kinda let me know yall can be had. Im not predicting wrh to go the way, but we're better than ur giving credit. Based on what i have seen on nfhs, either of these dc schools are gonna be all yall want. Jmo

You said wc was very good. How in the world did we beat em? Wrh defense has been suspect but looked better last wk. Now im gonna tell u, ur defense gave up 30 to a 5-5 currituck co team that kinda let me know yall can be had. Im not predicting wrh to go the way, but we're better than ur giving credit. Based on what i have seen on nfhs, either of these dc schools are gonna be all yall want. Jmo
I got that one wrong for sure. I don’t think y’all are better than I’m giving credit though. Old Dogg you would understand why I see things differently than you guys if you could’ve had the opportunity to see our team play One thing you have is a good running back and a good coach. If we end up playing Wrh and lose bad I’ll give your dogs props. I’ll expect the same from the many Wrh posters as well.

I got that one wrong for sure. I don’t think y’all are better than I’m giving credit though. Old Dogg you would understand why I see things differently than you guys if you could’ve had the opportunity to see our team play One thing you have is a good running back and a good coach. If we end up playing Wrh and lose bad I’ll give your dogs props. I’ll expect the same from the many Wrh posters as well.
Only way to go- give props where due. I honestly think there are 5-6 teams in the east on any given night could beat the other. Exciting times!

Princeton looked good, they don’t have much speed but they have size and seem to be well coached. My friends there will get upset but It’s just how I see it. All the talk will come to and end next Friday. Either I’ll have to eat crow or Ill
be dishing it out. I’m prepared either way. My track record hasn’t been to good this year, hopefully it changes soon
Goob, I’m beginning to believe Princeton may really be the real deal. Hard to say with their schedule and even their playoff opponents but the did beat ED early in the season. You’ve eyeballed them

Princeton is good. Their O line is big and the best oline I have seen all year. Two really good backs and a QB that can run it too. Very physical. Defense is physical but I think maybe is their weakness

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT