WRH at East Duplin rematch. (Poll)

Who ya got in round 3?

• East Duplin

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Wallace

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well tonight it was the highway to hell!! I promised a guy 2 months ago I would pull his call for him to go to WV on a hunting trip. I didn't think about football at the time. He never reminded me until this morning. So I couldn't go to the game. NFHS not working tonight really pissed me off. I don't really know what the gateway error is. I guess NFHS was just offline tonight for whatever reason.
It’s been a crock of crap connectivity at every game site for me. The first half was perfect and then 502 Bad Gateway

Last edited:
Yea I just tried and it loaded. It didn't work here during the game. I kept trying it.
It just would load and when it did it kept buffering. I called AppleCare to get them on my computer to see if it was my computerApple got on my computer and said it was NFHS’s network $$$$$$$$

Reactions: Otis4411
QB needed less than a yard for the first down on 4th….fell forward at the line. From the stands, it looked like a easy first down. A few calls I didn’t agree with (i.e. Holding on the first drive that pushed us back and ended up with a FG and the waved off offsides flag.) but either way, Congrats on the win and good luck moving forward.

JK ran it against us for TD
Yeah when it was 4th down and forever we were ALL screaming ”watch for the hook and ladder!” We all knew it was coming and our coaches were just flabbergasted on that play. I just don’t understand our play calling sometimes. Why the h*ll you try a freaking sideline pass on 2nd down with the lead in EDs territory? Boneheaded!!!! All you gotta to is keep rushing and score or run out the damn clock. SMFH!!

Yes man I'm not going to get on here and wine and cry. East Duplin could of made some plays to win tonight and they didn't. Wallace did. Still great game everything it was supposed to of been
Agree it was a flat out even game between 2 identical teams. Battle usually has Mots number but we did just enough to escape with the win. My hats off to ED for sure. Y’all played an outstanding game.

All those chest are sunk in over in Beulaville. There was a whole lot of chest beating after the first one. I mean y’all have to know by now how it all works this time of year for y’all. Nothing has changed

I noticed when WRH had received kick-off at beginning, Farrior was not back with Kanye. Coach had him positioned where they would pooch kick too and Pearsall back with Kanye. After ED kickoff after FG, ED pooched it to Farrior and Farrior took it to the house. What a move. Special teams are playing well.

Not sure! But I am sure it was close to the clinton / Ed game in 1996. It surpassed the first game before warm ups. What a way to finish. The dogs fought hard and never folded. They made a mustake or 2, but kept fighting and that counts for something. Good job to both teams! But way to hang tough dogs. Eliminte mistakes and we vould compete next week.

Wow! What an absolute incredible Football display from both teams. The atmosphere leading up to kickoff was visible throughout the stadium. Neither team wanted to go down. Both WRH and ED displayed intensity and composer for all 48 minutes. What a dog fight from both squads. Congratulations to both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT