ADVERTISEMENT

Wounded Lion

ok which one are you? all you guys have the same friggin names

SHSLion, SHSLionfan, Shelbyfan1, Shelby Lion...your team might be good at football but the fans must have flunked creative writing. Just derivatives of each other.

Only ones I can distinguish are 2ndtoNone/98Champions and Lion Attack.
I'm me fool. I ain't one of "them". Imagine that .....chopper is wrong again. Dumas. I might have split personality syndrome but all the voices live in one dome....

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Dax is a special kid, but being a Hibriten fan, I’ll have to say our linebacker in 17 had as good a season. Dax is unbelievable talent and obviously has moved into big time status. Being biased fan after the Shelby-HHS game that year, I would have bet money that Tassinari would have had as good of college career. Of course it didn’t work out that way, but on that night there werent any 2 LB’s anywhere any better. Best game I’ve personally seen. Hats off to Dax. Headed for a big payday.

How many times are you gonna post this same lame comment? We read tons of posts from you Crest guys over the years, butthurt and crying the whole time the previous coach was there. Beat Shelby last week, and suddenly you all are the most calm, cool, and collected posters there ever was. Please!
I'm gonna be honest brother, about 10 years ago when I was still living in momma's single wide, I used to get so mad when Crest lost. I'd spit tobacco all over our 70's shaggy carpet and rip the tin foil off the tv antennas. Then, suddenly, I grew the hell up, "honey, I shrunk the kids" ain't got jack on me. All I'm saying is just enjoy the season and the fact we have football. So what Shelby isn't invincible? Big deal. No one really cares, and when the season is over, no one will care even more. Move on. Crest loses every game from now on? Ok, I'm still gonna go and get my cheese fries and nachos and hang out with my friends.

I'm gonna be honest brother, about 10 years ago when I was still living in momma's single wide, I used to get so mad when Crest lost. I'd spit tobacco all over our 70's shaggy carpet and rip the tin foil off the tv antennas. Then, suddenly, I grew the hell up, "honey, I shrunk the kids" ain't got jack on me. All I'm saying is just enjoy the season and the fact we have football. So what Shelby isn't invincible? Big deal. No one really cares, and when the season is over, no one will care even more. Move on. Crest loses every game from now on? Ok, I'm still gonna go and get my cheese fries and nachos and hang out with my friends.
And this is why you are of my favorite posters . 😂

As we said, we don’t like to challenge other Shelby posters. But this one is troubling.
Championships and rings do matter.
Ask anyone that has one.
I am still motivated by the Title team I was on….and that was 50 years ago. And my son’s 25 years ago
That’s “Real” in my book.
Perhaps you don’t have a football. Championship. Nor does anyone close to you. Maybe that is why you feel as you do.
But if you or someone close to you is a former Golden Lion football Champion, and you still feel that way?
Well, we just feel sorry for you.
Today’s pop culture encourages the ignoring of past wholesome historical celebrations, and sadly only focuses on immediate gratification. It just sets one up for the unnecessary disappointment in current events.
Like 0-3.
Give us one arrogant, modern negative critic, and we’ll give you 19 celebratory reunions that you would need to see to believe.
Maybe you missed the part that, for generations now, young boys in Shelby dream of playing one day for the often Championship Golden Lions. They have witnessed the, as you say, hard work, discipline, and leadership, it took to get there. Those guys have and continue to be the bedrock of each Golden Lion team.
That is where the connection is made between the real past and the real present….and the future to come.
We can’t and won’t let you or anyone else dismiss the astounding and influential past in this continued unique and special dynastic reign. You don’t realize what you’ve got, Real.
Support them. We all see the team’s weaknesses. Encourage that between the coaches, the senior leaders on the team, and as you put it, hard work and discipline, they will settle in on a good season. We’ve been here before. Even worse. Really.
I have see virtually every game since the late 60's and have been to all the championship celebrations. Yes they are all special, but it has ZERO to do with this year. If it did, we wouldn't be 0-3, you constantly throwing it up in other posters face makes the rest of us look bad. All of us aren't as arrogant as you 3 are. I know there will be a 47 paragraph response to this. However each year and each team has to earn their own title, their own respect, and their own place in the history of Shelby High Football. It isn't given to them just because we have won them in the past. Now I sit patiently awaiting your attempt at embarrassing me and trying to make me feel bad or inferior. Go ahead but I'm not.

I have see virtually every game since the late 60's and have been to all the championship celebrations. Yes they are all special, but it has ZERO to do with this year. If it did, we wouldn't be 0-3, you constantly throwing it up in other posters face makes the rest of us look bad. All of us aren't as arrogant as you 3 are. I know there will be a 47 paragraph response to this. However each year and each team has to earn their own title, their own respect, and their own place in the history of Shelby High Football. It isn't given to them just because we have won them in the past. Now I sit patiently awaiting your attempt at embarrassing me and trying to make me feel bad or inferior. Go ahead but I'm not.

Thank you sir, about time someone from Shelbyville called this guy out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT