ADVERTISEMENT

WM score

Hard to beat the stripes? 8 penalties on West, one on East and that was a kickoff. It looks the school administration is trying to even things before the high school comes in

West Montgomery sounds like Albemarle now.... No discipline... Well that's what you have now is a Albemarle coaching staff. Sorry to all my West Alumini. Sad day to be a Warrior.

Reactions: atucker2
As an Appalachian grad I am upset that East's coach has McKinney back in the game.

Last edited:
The "HEAD COACH" That sits there and yells at them during practice and allows Coggins to all the work.... 5 rings yes but Barry Switzer got 1 with the Dallas Cowboys but he didn't do the work he inherited it. It's whatever I'm glad for East fans they finally won their Superbowl. But he hasn't ever had nor showed discipline within his team's.

Last edited:
Reactions: atucker2
WM has been quite ever since Eddins left lol, Ironic. Usually you guys would talk about all that talent you had on both sides of the ball...I ain't heard nothing and I mean absolutely nothing this year... @BDHarris ?

You can upload a photo off your computer. Hit More Options but there is a glitch if you try to post it from your IPhone.

WM has been quite ever since Eddins left lol, Ironic. Usually you guys would talk about all that talent you had on both sides of the ball...I ain't heard nothing and I mean absolutely nothing this year... @BDHarris ?
East Montgomery put the biggest smile on my face. West Montgomery we can't hear that sound. Of you beating your chest. :):)

Reactions: sway1532
WM has been to the title game several times and could not win it....Think their time has run out...Sorry...

East Montgomery put the biggest smile on my face. West Montgomery we can't hear that sound. Of you beating your chest. :):)

Lol

I mean Albemarle has eaten so much "Humble Pie" I swear if we take another bite, we'd become diabetic! West Montgomery there's plenty left, help yourself :p

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Lol

I mean Albemarle has eaten so much "Humble Pie" I swear if we take another bite, we'd become diabetic! West Montgomery there's plenty left, help yourself :p
West Montgomery step right up. We'll spoon feed you this pie. We'll even puree it for your toothless fans. Y'all can't think straight since Eddins did 100mph out your parking lot.

This is hilarious! You want to talk about running and hiding? I heard it the last 4 years every time WM would beat us. Before I could even get home and make a response on the computer I was "hiding." Never once did I hide or RETIRE....lol. Step up BD..step up. The buffet is open. Eat all you can eat..no charge.

This is hilarious! You want to talk about running and hiding? I heard it the last 4 years every time WM would beat us. Before I could even get home and make a response on the computer I was "hiding." Never once did I hide or RETIRE....lol. Step up BD..step up. The buffet is open. Eat all you can eat..no charge.
Yep step up, we have a VIP table set up for you. Every blog site WM fans are M.I.A.... Where's WM1977 big mouth now, on the back of a milk carton. You guys were so excited on how you fared at a jamboree. That didn't count, the regular season is what matters.

It's funny how people have criticized me for criticizing WM's poor performance back home. I tell it like it is, if they don't like it then keep walking. Don't get me stirred up. I will rip this team and coaching staff a new one on how undisciplined they are. They can't even get the snap count right. Keep the humble pie coming. They need it........

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
No need to rip pride. He just has the balls to call it like he sees it. I admit I'm still not sold on EMs coaching decision but WM has hired the wrong coach. This is the worst disciplined WM team I possibly have ever seen. No wonder BD "retired", he knew what was coming.

No need to rip pride. He just has the balls to call it like he sees it. I admit I'm still not sold on EMs coaching decision but WM has hired the wrong coach. This is the worst disciplined WM team I possibly have ever seen. No wonder BD "retired", he knew what was coming.
This isn't WM football, period.....

It's funny how people have criticized me for criticizing WM's poor performance back home. I tell it like it is, if they don't like it then keep walking. Don't get me stirred up. I will rip this team and coaching staff a new one on how undisciplined they are. They can't even get the snap count right. Keep the humble pie coming. They need it........
As far as the snap counts goes. I wonder did they try to change the count during the game. Cause if the snap count isn't rep'd that week of game. Penalties will pile up quickly.

@WARRIOR_PRIDE2005 your one fan that I'll "Fist Bump" anytime.

I generally don't like when coaches are "Ripped" and I try my best to hold my opinion....but when you run a Double Winged T in today's time. I gotta let you have it LMAO!! #GoDogs!

@WARRIOR_PRIDE2005 your one fan that I'll "Fist Bump" anytime.

I generally don't like when coaches are "Ripped" and I try my best to hold my opinion....but when you run a Double Winged T in today's time. I gotta let you have it LMAO!! #GoDogs!
I tell it like I see it Sway. I've watched a Many WM football games. What I seen Friday was no bueno. Ok Warrior faithful let's hear it!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
If You have been a Fan of a Team for along time, You do feel the Energy that the Team puts out. A bad Friday isn't a good Friday

Certainly glad my on the scene reportage created such a spirited discussion and I for one am happy I closed with a Go Timberwolves. Until then Go Warriors and best of luck Eagles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT