ADVERTISEMENT

With 365 days to go Tarboro vs MT Airy 2023

Thought you weren't going to post anymore? I just want everyone on NC preps to know that this guy thinks the skill level athletic ability of the people at starmount is as good as what Mount airy has. Here's what I would say. Number 5, number 25, number three, number 21, number seven, number four, number 12, will all be back. I would argue that you don't have one single person as good as an athlete as that. Oh then as we stated before and I really shouldn't be doing this but I just hate seeing this dumb daddy ball crap coming from Reagan to boonville happen. And back and forth. Number 22 a freshman went in and dominated the line of scrimmage against tarboro. I'm speaking that slow to you so that you can understand the ridiculousness of your statement. I don't think that you will beat us in the next 3 or 4 years. But I know Mount airy will beat us handily. I'm amazed.. stop posting you make no sense
I wasn't until the tone of the posts changed and people were respectable and not acting like little kids. That was until you showed up and commented again.

You're implying that I said this about the whole team. No, I just said the skill positions. Mt Airy strength is in the line. The only real impressive thing I see from the backs is Mason's top end speed. His lateral speed isn't very good. That can be seen in the Tarboro game. Reid nor Mason can run through tackles like Pardue from Starmount. He's more powerful than both and more elusive than Reid. I would bet that he's stronger than both. He definitely looks so. Don't take my word for it just look. Ask Cherokee what they saw the final game of this season. Crater(RB from Reagan) will be strong and fast. You don't play Varsity as a sophomore and as a running back for a power 4a school if you aren't strong and fast. I'm betting that he's stronger than Mason and the Freshman running back. The ONLY thing that has set him back is two ACL surgeries. I think him being so strong on squats may have been what contributed to it. He could deadlift close to 350 in the eighth grade. I saw it. And ripped to pieces. Collins (QB, WR, P from Reagan) is strong and fast too. He's a better QB than Gallimore. I would argue that he's faster and more explosive as well. Harder hitting. He has one heck of an arm too. One of the top in the state in punting. He too has battled injuries and surgery. You don't start at WR for a 4a school as a sophomore if you aren't very athletic and fast. Go look some of this stuff up. He won the game for Reagan earlier in the year when he scored I believe the final two TD's.

It all goes back to the OL. If they can't block it doesn't matter. I wish that "I" would come back to Starmount. He's probably the one you referred to in earlier posts. They need him on the line. If he comes back that will be huge.

Anyone thinks Starmount is more Atheletics and has a better skill players than MA in the NW 1A just not being honest. You didn't even see #4 or #22 run the ball. #15 hits like a big man and his brother #2 would start at most schools at QB now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I wasn't until the tone of the posts changed and people were respectable and not acting like little kids. That was until you showed up and commented again.

You're implying that I said this about the whole team. No, I just said the skill positions. Mt Airy strength is in the line. The only real impressive thing I see from the backs is Mason's top end speed. His lateral speed isn't very good. That can be seen in the Tarboro game. Reid nor Mason can run through tackles like Pardue from Starmount. He's more powerful than both and more elusive than Reid. I would bet that he's stronger than both. He definitely looks so. Don't take my word for it just look. Ask Cherokee what they saw the final game of this season. Crater(RB from Reagan) will be strong and fast. You don't play Varsity as a sophomore and as a running back for a power 4a school if you aren't strong and fast. I'm betting that he's stronger than Mason and the Freshman running back. The ONLY thing that has set him back is two ACL surgeries. I think him being so strong on squats may have been what contributed to it. He could deadlift close to 350 in the eighth grade. I saw it. And ripped to pieces. Collins (QB, WR, P from Reagan) is strong and fast too. He's a better QB than Gallimore. I would argue that he's faster and more explosive as well. Harder hitting. He has one heck of an arm too. One of the top in the state in punting. He too has battled injuries and surgery. You don't start at WR for a 4a school as a sophomore if you aren't very athletic and fast. Go look some of this stuff up. He won the game for Reagan earlier in the year when he scored I believe the final two TD's.

It all goes back to the OL. If they can't block it doesn't matter. I wish that "I" would come back to Starmount. He's probably the one you referred to in earlier posts. They need him on the line. If he comes back that will be huge.
I really hate to do this NC preppers but has someone given this guy some pills or something. Not only is he wrong but he's a little delusional. Did anyone else laugh when he said this kid was faster laterally than Tyler Mason. If you want to find the answer just go look at his videos where he makes you guys break your ankles. And in fact most of his running to get open this laterally. He ran a 452 on grass before the season. The Collins kid may be a better quarterback than gallimore. I don't know. I doubt that he hits harder than him even though he's bigger. Unlike him we don't transfer schools when we don't get our way. There's no way that the crater kid is better than Tyler Mason. Just watch the film I watched the videos of him in his first three to five games. It's not even a comparison. The Reed kid is definitely stronger than either one. He's 61195 to 205 and pretty sure lifts more than what you quoted. Regardless. Just on the eye test alone you're a delusional.

Here's the stats for Ronald Reagan high School. Collins does not appear. The other kid does. But those are not super significant numbers. I think those kids are great football players. But your BS and you're lying should be called out. Don't keep getting their hopes up.

Reactions: buzzcoach

He ran through those tackles against Mount airy didn't he :) you are truly amazing.

I really hate to do this NC preppers but has someone given this guy some pills or something. Not only is he wrong but he's a little delusional. Did anyone else laugh when he said this kid was faster laterally than Tyler Mason. If you want to find the answer just go look at his videos where he makes you guys break your ankles. And in fact most of his running to get open this laterally. He ran a 452 on grass before the season. The Collins kid may be a better quarterback than gallimore. I don't know. I doubt that he hits harder than him even though he's bigger. Unlike him we don't transfer schools when we don't get our way. There's no way that the crater kid is better than Tyler Mason. Just watch the film I watched the videos of him in his first three to five games. It's not even a comparison. The Reed kid is definitely stronger than either one. He's 61195 to 205 and pretty sure lifts more than what you quoted. Regardless. Just on the eye test alone you're a delusional.
Where did I say that he was faster laterally than Mason? 🤔 Yeah that's right I DIDN'T!!👈 Where did I say that he was better than Mason? Yeah that's right I DIDN'T!! 👈👈I wonder what drugs you're on? You constantly keep putting words in my mouth. Maybe you just can't read 🤷, I don't know. I think anyone with half a brain can see who is lying here

You did say stm skill positions better and Mason not quick latterly. It's your opinion. MA is damn good at the skill position. Hell #4 can fly never seen field Sat on offense. Alot of speed at skill position. Go watch ER game Reid took one to house on outside pretty darn fast.

Reactions: Bearmod1 and NCBBFB
Anyone thinks Starmount is more Atheletics and has a better skill players than MA in the NW 1A just not being honest. You didn't even see #4 or #22 run the ball. #15 hits like a big man and his brother #2 would start at most schools at QB now.
I was mainly talking about Mason, Reid and Gallimore. I think Pardue, Crater and Collins are at least as good if not better as athletes. I know they have some great JV players and the freshman running back. Starmount has the Billips triplets and some power with Armstrong as a Freshmen. If those Freshman are developed like Mt Airy develops there's then it would be a great match up.

On a different subject they have a freshman coming in from the middle school who I heard clocked the fastest 40 ever timed at the middle school. That Middle School team beat everyone badly including Mt Airy.

MA went 15-1 State Champs and you saying stm will be better at skill positions. MA returns everybody. Do u not think they will be stronger bigger faster. MA very good up front. Most linemen Atheletics also. #65 could prob play QB from what I have herd. #71 310lbs runs like a RB. Not wanting atert pissing contest but come on better than MA skill positions????? Mason has offers from App and VT and will get many more. #4 a freshman may be as good or not better years to come. Reid will be even stronger bigger. #22 Fresh can run the rock. #10 from JV can fly ask your JV how that went.

You did say stm skill positions better and Mason not quick latterly. It's your opinion. MA is damn good at the skill position. Hell #4 can fly never seen field Sat on offense. Alot of speed at skill position. Go watch ER game Reid took one to house on outside pretty darn fast.
Yeah it is just my opinion which is what most of this is. One opinion versus anothers. I know Mt Airy is good. Watched them a lot this year. I watched the ER game. The whole team is fast. I often said that it was like Mt Airy had about 15 players on the field because they were EVERYWHERE. LOL

Reactions: DaddyDoug
MA went 15-1 State Champs and you saying stm will be better at skill positions. MA returns everybody. Do u not think they will be stronger bigger faster. MA very good up front. Most linemen Atheletics also. #65 could prob play QB from what I have herd. #71 310lbs runs like a RB. Not wanting atert pissing contest but come on better than MA skill positions????? Mason has offers from App and VT and will get many more. #4 a freshman may be as good or not better years to come. Reid will be even stronger bigger. #22 Fresh can run the rock. #10 from JV can fly ask your JV how that went.
I know almost all of these things. I saw that JV game as well. The Starmount JV line was atrocious. It doesn't matter how athletic some of the skill players are if the blocking isn't tremendously better then it won't matter anyway. Good line play makes skill players look much much better.

I don't know anything about the players transferring to starmount but glad they are. If you're good enough you will get recognized no matter the size of the school.

Reactions: sbbbfan and NCBBFB
I know almost all of these things. I saw that JV game as well. The Starmount JV line was atrocious. It doesn't matter how athletic some of the skill players are if the blocking isn't tremendously better then it won't matter anyway. Good line play makes skill players look much much better.
I guess we just have to wait until next football season to know. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. They can just bring what they got and it can be settled on the field.🥸

Reactions: sbbbfan and NCBBFB
Bear mod hit the nail on the head, let’s just line up and see this fall. We can talk , spat and spew then debate. Quite honestly this Ma team could line up with Regan and win by two scores. That’s an opinion of course but I think it’s a fact. Looking forward to coming to booneville and watching this new and improved rams squad. The bears will need to be tested a bit before playoff time but quite honestly I don’t see it in the schedule unless the drop someone in non conference and add someone else. I would almost go as far to say that it’s more likely they finish most games before halftime. The key for the bears will be how healthy they can remain. I would also say that this team of upcoming seniors have more big game experience than almost any 1a group. This includes some heartbreaking failures in big games that led to a hunger for success that can only be achieved by heartbreaking failure. The group of freshmen have been a part of some big time games this year , that seed has been sowed and looks like it has taken root from the performance seen on Saturday. That’s called learning from your mistakes.

I'm sure that was not the Mount Airy defense he was going against and how far did he get his team in the playoffs ? Mason and Mount Airy proved themselves and won the State Ship. It will take way more than this guy to help Starmount next year. That 1 min 25-sec highlight says nothing. Go back and review the Mount Airy vs Tarboro game and a whole game of highlights. I was hearing before the season started that Starnount was going to be tough to beat this year and what was the score, 44-7 BEARS ? I see much of the same next year and your boasting just after the BEARS win a State Championship. Who dropped you off the backend of a short bus or was it out of a 747 ?
No I'm sure that it wasn't since it was a 4A SCHOOL. You know 3 classifications up from 1A. On a team(Reagan, before injuries) that was beating Grimsley the #2 ranked team in the state in ALL CLASSIFICATIONS something like 34-17 before losing 41-34.

The post wasn't even for you. I just sent it to "rough trader" since he's been an a**hole the entire time.

I watched the Mt Airy game live. How many times do I have to say that I pull for the Bears and ES Cardinals and that I've watched the games? I have for YEARS!!

Go back and look at my first post on this thread. I said "it might seem strange...." I gave an honest opinion on some guys that I know will make a difference for Starmount. Players and names that weren't there this year. I didn't plan to boast in any way. The foolishness of some of the Mt Airy posters has me drawn into this mess. Getting close to stooping to their level. Illiterate "rough trader" then starts putting a bunch of words in my mouth and then I have to respond to that. Deana probably won't comment on this because she's too sweet of a woman but I wonder how many people the Mt Airy fan base has ran off of NC Preps?

Bear mod hit the nail on the head, let’s just line up and see this fall. We can talk , spat and spew then debate. Quite honestly this Ma team could line up with Regan and win by two scores. That’s an opinion of course but I think it’s a fact. Looking forward to coming to booneville and watching this new and improved rams squad. The bears will need to be tested a bit before playoff time but quite honestly I don’t see it in the schedule unless the drop someone in non conference and add someone else. I would almost go as far to say that it’s more likely they finish most games before halftime. The key for the bears will be how healthy they can remain. I would also say that this team of upcoming seniors have more big game experience than almost any 1a group. This includes some heartbreaking failures in big games that led to a hunger for success that can only be achieved by heartbreaking failure. The group of freshmen have been a part of some big time games this year , that seed has been sowed and looks like it has taken root from the performance seen on Saturday. That’s called learning from your mistakes.
"Quite honestly this Ma team could line up with Regan and win by two scores. That’s an opinion of course but I think it’s a fact."

I know this is your opinion and you're probably a rabid Mt Airy fan that thinks they can play with anyone in the US. I'm not sure that Mt Airy could beat any team in the top 10 of 2A much less teams in 4A. I don't mean this disrespectfully but if you're saying stuff like this then we probably don't need to talk anymore about Football.

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
I'm sure that was not the Mount Airy defense he was going against and how far did he get his team in the playoffs ? Mason and Mount Airy proved themselves and won the State Ship. It will take way more than this guy to help Starmount next year. That 1 min 25-sec highlight says nothing. Go back and review the Mount Airy vs Tarboro game and a whole game of highlights. I was hearing before the season started that Starnount was going to be tough to beat this year and what was the score, 44-7 BEARS ? I see much of the same next year and your boasting just after the BEARS win a State Championship. Who dropped you off the backend of a short bus or was it out of a 747 ?
He was injured and didn't get to finish the season.

Oh ok well here's another one for you. Squatting 365 as a FRESHMAN 6-9 MONTHS AFTER ACL Surgery. His season ended early this past fall as well(ACL other leg) before you ask. Too much strength before fully developed if I was to guess. 5'11" 195 and ripped.

Last edited:
Can you 100% say he did not have a little help there or was it staged for a video to show his girlfriend ? LOL.... You don't have me fooled and you are bragging about a game well over 9 months away. Did that fall hurt ?
No I'm just giving you a big heaping dose of your own medicine. I'm betting that several posters are watching this with popcorn laughing and cheering me on 😉 The ones that haven't been ran off by Mt Airy posters that is 😏 I really can't believe I've gotten involved with the preschool banter of you guys/gals. Y'all are a "special" group. I can't figure out if you all are sitting around the table at a nursing home or hiding under the bed at your parents houses.🤔 I would tell you all to let me know but I hate having to translate your misspelling and incoherent sentences. You know that good old Mt Airy education for you...😜👍👍I mean it could just be alzheimers 🤷

Geez guys let's save this for 8 months from now. If it builds up that way it will be a great test for both teams
Man, it's just starting to get good lol. J/k, didn't think anything about my first post turning into this. Oh well. See you all in the Fall 👍

Reactions: sbbbfan
Man, it's just starting to get good lol. J/k, didn't think anything about my first post turning into this. Oh well. See you all in the Fall 👍
You know what I dont agree with you at all but it is your opinion and this is a message board for fun. We all have a right to how we think and the right to express it on here. Like I have said if you don't like my opinions block me. I remember seeing rb for Reagan this year was a freshman and dang good. Will take alot of talent to derail the Bears next year. Those kids just want it more. Like Coach said they forgot about the MA kids heart. Keep posting its all fun banter.

Reactions: NCBBFB and Bearmod1
Not any better running than what MA just faced and shut down. Hard to run when you hit in backfield.
Yes I agree. Which is why I said Mt Airy's strength was in the line. Unless Starmount improves vastly in that area it will be a similar result as this past year.

Tarboro has more to boast about than anyone, yet you very seldom hear any of it. The posters are very humble, considerate and consider others above themselves. They show maturity and class. Truthfully they just act like adults. Mt Airy fans have a LONGGGGGGGGGGG ways to go in that department. I apologize to the other posters for getting in this back and forth. It's completely out of character for me. This is my last post.

Tarboro has more to boast about than anyone, yet you very seldom hear any of it. The posters are very humble, considerate and consider others above themselves. They show maturity and class. Truthfully they just act like adults. Mt Airy fans have a LONGGGGGGGGGGG ways to go in that department. I apologize to the other posters for getting in this back and forth. It's completely out of character for me. This is my last post.
Tarboro fans talked crap all week last week as they were mad MA was the favored. Go back and look! MA have been nothing but respectful.

BTW that grit and grind talking about Tarboro Invitational was mentioned in locker room by a captain and got the boys fired up. Tarboro fans said all week how MA couldnt run on them would have to pass. Couldnt stop Tarboro. MA ran ball right at them.

It doesn’t matter who stm puts on the field next year if they don’t start changing the football culture from the top down nothing will change results wise. MA has a will to win right now that other teams don’t have. Weight room changes kids confidence levels and every single week starmount lines up you can tell we are getting beat every year in the weight room. Starmount has talent, always has and always will but if the talent does not put in the work we will get the same results. Coaches and players

BTW that grit and grind talking about Tarboro Invitational was mentioned in locker room by a captain and got the boys fired up. Tarboro fans said all week how MA couldnt run on them would have to pass. Couldnt stop Tarboro. MA ran ball right at them.
I am not sure many (or any but me) Tarboro posters said that MA could not run on them. I am not even a Tarboro poster, just a high school football fan, and I did post what I thought had to happen for MA to win. I was wrong and it will not be the last time.

Tarboro fans are THE best and most humble on this site even though they have a ton to brag about. Maybe they can give you a lesson on how to handle success.

I just want to know if 68 was a senior. I think it's terrible that they waited to the last minute to suspend that kid. I didn't see the video but I heard he was no worse than anybody else. But I've seen two films and that dude was the man. Is he coming back?

I just want to know if 68 was a senior. I think it's terrible that they waited to the last minute to suspend that kid. I didn't see the video but I heard he was no worse than anybody else. But I've seen two films and that dude was the man. Is he coming back?
He was a senior. Not having him definitely hurt Tarboro Saturday. But is what it is, Tarboro will be motivated this off season to get back and get redemption

Reactions: Jmappfan5
Also, I want to apologize to you Buzzcoach. I have been on this site for many years and read way more than I post. That last sentence from two posts ago should not have been sent. I am usually better than that and think before I press send.
No worries sir its not personal on here bc we dont know each other. Have a Merry Christmas.

2022 was the year of The Mount Airy Bears !
bear_pride_bears_rule_rectangular_sticker-r7e5c9f39ec70436897e9a714efa2474f_v9wxo_8byvr_700.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT