ADVERTISEMENT

Why There's No Players In Football From East Of Raleigh Not On The NC. Prep All State Team For 2017?

They win the national homeschool championship the last two years but lost to Newton Connover one year. The previous year they beat Pamlico by a TD. Pamlico had a losing record and a first round exit in the 1A playoffs. Call it what it is. They were willing to go in the road. Don't try to pass then off as an elite team.
They are elite in their league. They have won five national championship in a row in home schools and home schools at least this particular school has players from the public,private,and home school who want to get a Christian Education and these kids travel a good distant and put in a lot of hours to be part of the team so why knock their program if Wes and Moore are willing to play them and they have the funds to travel?

They are elite in their league. They have won five national championship in a row in home schools and home schools at least this particular school has players from the public,private,and home school who want to get a Christian Education and these kids travel a good distant and put in a lot of hours to be part of the team so why knock their program if Wes and Moore are willing to play them and they have the funds to travel?

Not knocking them at all!!! Telling it like it is. Glad the students get the opportunity to play football. You were blowing them up as some type of powerhouse. They may be elite in "their league" but they would not compete for a 1A state title in NC.

Not knocking them at all!!! Telling it like it is. Glad the students get the opportunity to play football. You were blowing them up as some type of powerhouse. They may be elite in "their league" but they would not compete for a 1A state title in NC.
Let the kids play and as I said earlier you got to ask Wes and coach Moore why they scheduled the National Champion Homeschoolers from Richmond,VA. they must have a good reason. Peace, I like your style btango you are a good man. I'm traveling right now but i'll be back to discuss football with you. Later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT