ADVERTISEMENT

Why There's No Players In Football From East Of Raleigh Not On The NC. Prep All State Team For 2017?

Maybe you pick players from each section of the state like north,south,southeastern,northeastern,northwestern,southwestern,and all in between so it would then represent all section of NC. because there are good/great outstanding players from those area as well. Thanks and have a bless day.

So we now need to pick players based on the area they live in and not their ability?

Should set amount come from each classification? How about class grade? Should a set number be from charters? Should a set number be from rural schools and a set number be from urban schools? How about privates? I guarantee you for the last few years the Big Four and Davidson Day have had players that were the best at their position in the state.

What if you had a rule that you would pick one player per position and you had two you really thought were about equal? One a junior, the other a senior. Do you go with the senior? Is that more fair to him just as picking by a region.

Last edited:
You might not think players do not look at these team believe me they do. Yes Walker is going to be alright but he should be recognized in the state by all at his accomplishments also, and not just the kids from the metro area of the state.

It is hard to comprehend exactly what you are writing. There are players from non metro areas on the preaseason all state team.

The other players mentioned can hold his own with any RB's in the state and will be a great addition and players to any football team that is looking for a good back. JMU is very interested,Penn State,ODU,NCCU he's in the same mold as Tarik Cohen that nobody wanted coming out of high school in Bunn but lead his college conference in rushing for three years and got himself drafted in the 4th round by the Chicago Bears. If that kid you mentioned as the other player if he wasn't good why are there are a lot of schools in the Raleigh area asking why don't he transfer to play with them and there are a particular good high school in Maryland that what him to transfer up to Maryland and they guarantee they will get him into any D1 school in the country. Thanks.

I decided to watch some film the other day when you posted this. Also, mentioned it to a few others to review. I never discuss specific players on a message board. Size wise like Cohen although Bailey is probably bigger coming out of high school. Not sure just a guess on the size.

I do not care where a player goes to high school. There are no guarantees. It does not matter what his stats are. Stats do not make a player an elite recruit.

There is good talent in NE NC. There is good talent all over the state. The schools are smaller in that area with less number of players than larger schools and much less number of schools than the metro areas. Studs are discovered regardless where they play in the days of HUDL. When a player puts up big numbers college coaches look at HUDL or get film emailed to them. Happens all the time. A player that makes the NFL may not be ready to play major D1 football coming out of high school. A player like JR Walker is good for teammates and opponents.

Ten years ago I sent a 2A high school QBs film to Alabama because I had a very close relationship with one coach and two others I knew fairly well. They watched it and said they would like him as a TE or may be a LB. By then the word was out and Florida, Clemson, USC, and Georgia got onto him, also. He went to an ACC school and was an honorable mention All America at LB and probably would have did better as a senior but was injured.

It is hard to comprehend exactly what you are writing. There are players from non metro areas on the preaseason all state team.

I decided to watch some film the other day when you posted this. Also, mentioned it to a few others to review. I never discuss specific players on a message board. Size wise like Cohen although Bailey is probably bigger coming out of high school. Not sure just a guess on the size.

I do not care where a player goes to high school. There are no guarantees. It does not matter what his stats are. Stats do not make a player an elite recruit.
How many players from northeastern NC. are on the 2017 preseason team? Yes I heard he's around 190/195 right now and at his height 5'6/5'7" that equal to a 6'1or 6'2 210lbs. of muscle and strength according to a former pro football players I've spoken too.

So what you are saying is that the coaches from the east and northeastern part of the state are not making sure their best players get to those camps you are referring too so that's the reason they don't make the NC Preps Pre Season All State Team plus they are not from the Raleigh/Charlotte area so they cannot be as good as the kids from those area and they do not go to camps so they don't deserve to be recognized? Where I live I've seen some of the best there is and i'm not doubting Dax Hollifield or Zamir White ability but I've witness some of the best that's playing in the pros now that went to school at Florida,Auburn,Kentucky,Georgia,Clemson,South Carolina,Savannah State,Notre Dame,A&T, Alabama,Miami,I've seen those kids that played high school ball and got scholarships to those schools close and personal and the kids from Edenton/Holmes RB Keimon Bailey and J.R. Walker from Northeastern from northeastern NC. should have made the NC. Preps All Star Preseason Team especially Walker as an ATH. since he played four of five positions in high school in two years and again rushed for over 1200yds as the QB while he played the other position some also. Plus Walker received an offer from Duke after his freshman season as a WR the position he will play this season at Northeastern since Northeastern has this 6'5/6'6 QB's transferring in from Perquimans High School which is just about 15 miles south of Northeastern High School. I predict that by the time he finish at Northeastern he will be another D1 prospect from Northeastern especially the way coach Moore throws the ball around. Those two are as good as those that I've seen go to those schools mentioned above. Check their stats from last year and if you aren't using stats then what are you using to judge who should or shouldn't make the team? The fans would like to know what are you looking for when you select a team for NC Preps All Stars Football Team. Thanks and have a good holiday. Peace.[/QUOball. Big camps gives these small amount of people who select these list a chance to see more athletes and also they get a chance to see there overall skills through the drills they go through. you mentioned a players from NE a program everyone has to at least respect being 6'6 and is really impressive. Playing some of the schools in that area his size alone is dominating football games, when you get to the bigger areas and he is squaring off against eTE].

None this year but there have been some in the past.

Post your all state team and let's see what comment you get. I've been doing this for 20 years.
Everybody can make a mistake no matter how long they been on a job nobody is perfect. All i'm saying is J.R. Walker should have been the ATH. on your team. Yes there has been a few in the past from Bertie and Currituck etc. but i'm talking about this upcoming NC Preps All Star Preseason Team J.R. along with Person should both been ATH. J.R. number# 1 since he plays more position on his team.

So we now need to pick players based on the area they live in and not their ability?

Should set amount come from each classification? How about class grade? Should a set number be from charters? Should a set number be from rural schools and a set number be from urban schools? How about privates? I guarantee you for the last few years the Big Four and Davidson Day have had players that were the best at their position in the state.

What if you had a rule that you would pick one player per position and you had two you really thought were about equal? One a junior, the other a senior. Do you go with the senior? Is that more fair to him just as picking by a region.
You go with what he has done in the past and his upside. If you were picking your football team and you had a freshman and a senior and the freshman is just as good as the senior whom will you pick for the position?

Maybe you pick players from each section of the state like north,south,southeastern,northeastern,northwestern,southwestern,and all in between so it would then represent all section of NC. because there are good/great outstanding players from those area as well. Thanks and have a bless day.
Maybe we give everyone a trophy.

Reactions: beamer24
There is good talent in NE NC. There is good talent all over the state. The schools are smaller in that area with less number of players than larger schools and much less number of schools than the metro areas. Studs are discovered regardless where they play in the days of HUDL. When a player puts up big numbers college coaches look at HUDL or get film emailed to them. Happens all the time. A player that makes the NFL may not be ready to play major D1 football coming out of high school. A player like JR Walker is good for teammates and opponents.

Ten years ago I sent a 2A high school QBs film to Alabama because I had a very close relationship with one coach and two others I knew fairly well. They watched it and said they would like him as a TE or may be a LB. By then the word was out and Florida, Clemson, USC, and Georgia got onto him, also. He went to an ACC school and was an honorable mention All America at LB and probably would have did better as a senior but was injured.
The players from the 2A school that played QBs that you sent to Alabama didn't get a chance at QBs because he was from a 2A school he probably would have been as good at QBs has he was at LB if given the chance but at least he got a free education.The QBs that were at Alabama at the time most likely was rated a three,four,or five star recruits and most kids that goes to a school like Alabama,Georgia,or a Florida if they aren't a three,four,or five star QBs they are not going to play unless all the other kids get injured even though they might have a better spring game or what ever I've seen it happen to one of the best QBs playing in the pros right now.

The players from the 2A school that played QBs that you sent to Alabama didn't get a chance at QBs because he was from a 2A school he probably would have been as good at QBs has he was at LB if given the chance but at least he got a free education.The QBs that were at Alabama at the time most likely was rated a three,four,or five star recruits and most kids that goes to a school like Alabama,Georgia,or a Florida if they aren't a three,four,or five star QBs they are not going to play unless all the other kids get injured even though they might have a better spring game or what ever I've seen it happen to one of the best QBs playing in the pros right now.

Once a player gets to college, the star rating from high school (or the classification/size of the HS) is not the measuring stick for playing time. I don't know Nick Saban, but I can promise you he is going to win at any cost and would play a 2 star over a 5 star in a heartbeat if it gave him a better chance to win....

Again, this is a non-issue. Northeastern NC players have been on the list before, and they will be again. Numbers say that Charlotte, Gboro, and Raleigh should dominate these lists year after year. Not everyone in every area of the state is going to make the list.

Reactions: superstar57

Going to a 2A school had nothing to do with it. Marginal passer, not great touch. Never played in a passing offense. Did not have the football experience nor the QB tools to catch up at that level. Great athlete with good size and strength. Great young man!!!

just have a stand-out year and see what happens when season is over

A lot of the players are chosen based on their Rivals recruiting ranking.

Ive seen guys make All State over guys that in one on one match ups DESTROYED AND EMBARRASSED the All State selection. But they were All State because they had a good recruiting profile.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I went against a guy from Apex at Catawba line camp one year that went to NC State and was all-state. He was huge and a big time recruit because of his size, but he was one of the softest people I ever went against. I couldn't understand, in my youth, how he could be going to State because I didn't think he was any good. But the scouts care about measurables, as I have learned since.

I went against a guy from Apex at Catawba line camp one year that went to NC State and was all-state. He was huge and a big time recruit because of his size, but he was one of the softest people I ever went against. I couldn't understand, in my youth, how he could be going to State because I didn't think he was any good. But the scouts care about measurables, as I have learned since.

Funny... line coaches always say "low man wins"

But they take a 6'5 guard over a 6'2 guard.

This is what I've been trying to get the other fans that's always on this site to understand exactly what you just stated. Don't be afraid of a team of players because he is rated an all state and might go to an IMG or another big name program you got to believe in your own ability and coaching. Like I've been expressing to the fans IMG is not superman and can be beat. A lot of those guys are overrated just because they had great numbers at the camps they attended. Have a bless and safe holiday.

Going to a 2A school had nothing to do with it. Marginal passer, not great touch. Never played in a passing offense. Did not have the football experience nor the QB tools to catch up at that level. Great athlete with good size and strength. Great young man!!!
Should have never went to Alabama as a QBs period from the jump. Peace.

Should have never went to Alabama as a QBs period from the jump. Peace.

I did not write that he went to Alabama. He did not go there. He did not go to college as a QB. Playing QB was never in the cards.

IMG can be beat, but they are going to win 95+% of the time against the best teams across the country and just about every time against almost every team from NC. Why, because they can legally recruit from across the country, most of us are lucky if we recruit from across the county. Therefore they have proportionally larger #s of bigger, stronger, faster athletes. Their depth and quality isn't limited to one ATH who should have been on an all State team, they have a whole team of guys that good OR better. Add in top notch coaching and world class training facilities and they have a competitive advantage. Unless you have been there and seen that place, it's hard to describe....and that's just the football side. It's a business, owned by the same guys who bought/now own the UFC. Also, because it's Florida, they can practice all summer. We were there for 4 days in July last year and they had already started summer conditioning, drills, workouts AND summer classes....

Alabama, why do they win 12+ games a year, same reasons as IMG. You can't blame them, just hope to compete against them. There is a reason so many kids would kill for the chance to wear that IMG/Alabama uniform, it usually makes them a better player and it prepares them for that next level better than the HS or college you and me probably went to.....

IMG can be beat, but they are going to win 95+% of the time against the best teams across the country and just about every time against almost every team from NC. Why, because they can legally recruit from across the country, most of us are lucky if we recruit from across the county. Therefore they have proportionally larger #s of bigger, stronger, faster athletes. Their depth and quality isn't limited to one ATH who should have been on an all State team, they have a whole team of guys that good OR better. Add in top notch coaching and world class training facilities and they have a competitive advantage. Unless you have been there and seen that place, it's hard to describe....and that's just the football side. It's a business, owned by the same guys who bought/now own the UFC. Also, because it's Florida, they can practice all summer. We were there for 4 days in July last year and they had already started summer conditioning, drills, workouts AND summer classes....

Alabama, why do they win 12+ games a year, same reasons as IMG. You can't blame them, just hope to compete against them. There is a reason so many kids would kill for the chance to wear that IMG/Alabama uniform, it usually makes them a better player and it prepares them for that next level better than the HS or college you and me probably went to.....
You hit right on the head Mr.Kicked Off don't knock the kids for going to IMG because if they are going to get a good education and fulfilled their dreams we should be happy for them because a lot of the kids are not from old money they are just trying to better themselves and if their parents and their coaches support them then power to them. And if we had the chances the kids does now we will do it also and don't say you wouldn't. As they say don't hate the players hate the game. Peace i'm out.

None this year but there have been some in the past.

Post your all state team and let's see what comment you get. I've been doing this for 20 years.
Ms. Deana I agree with your team over all except the RB, number 2 pick and their should have been a CO-ATH. selection with Person and J.R.Walker at that position. Thanks.

So what you are saying is that the coaches from the east and northeastern part of the state are not making sure their best players get to those camps you are referring too so that's the reason they don't make the NC Preps Pre Season All State Team plus they are not from the Raleigh/Charlotte area so they cannot be as good as the kids from those area and they do not go to camps so they don't deserve to be recognized? Where I live I've seen some of the best there is and i'm not doubting Dax Hollifield or Zamir White ability but I've witness some of the best that's playing in the pros now that went to school at Florida,Auburn,Kentucky,Georgia,Clemson,South Carolina,Savannah State,Notre Dame,A&T, Alabama,Miami,I've seen those kids that played high school ball and got scholarships to those schools close and personal and the kids from Edenton/Holmes RB Keimon Bailey and J.R. Walker from Northeastern from northeastern NC. should have made the NC. Preps All Star Preseason Team especially Walker as an ATH. since he played four of five positions in high school in two years and again rushed for over 1200yds as the QB while he played the other position some also. Plus Walker received an offer from Duke after his freshman season as a WR the position he will play this season at Northeastern since Northeastern has this 6'5/6'6 QB's transferring in from Perquimans High School which is just about 15 miles south of Northeastern High School. I predict that by the time he finish at Northeastern he will be another D1 prospect from Northeastern especially the way coach Moore throws the ball around. Those two are as good as those that I've seen go to those schools mentioned above. Check their stats from last year and if you aren't using stats then what are you using to judge who should or shouldn't make the team? The fans would like to know what are you looking for when you select a team for NC Preps All Stars Football Team. Thanks and have a good holiday. Peace.

I am sure Walker is an outstanding prospect so as I am saying this I don't want anyone to think I am doubting his ability especially since I have not seen him play, but the players chosen ahead of him are pretty good too, and they prolly play against stiffer comp than NE. Without ether playing in larger areas or going to camps to prove yourself against top competition it will always be hard to make All-state list. North Carolina High School Football is not a multi-million dollar biz, so there is limited coverage. Deanna King and maybe a few others would have to be considered the experts. Go to Texas, California, and Florida it is actually a profitable biz covering high school sports and they are constantly looking for and finding gems like Walker.

To your second point, colleges are not looking at this All-State list!!!!!!!!! We had an excellent player a couple years ago in Jimmie Taylor who had offers from Ohio State, Michigan, and All ACC schools and he was not on preseason list. Colleges scouts are everywhere and usually find the core of there team from past alumni who tell staff about a kid from there area.

I am sure Walker is an outstanding prospect so as I am saying this I don't want anyone to think I am doubting his ability especially since I have not seen him play, but the players chosen ahead of him are pretty good too, and they prolly play against stiffer comp than NE. Without ether playing in larger areas or going to camps to prove yourself against top competition it will always be hard to make All-state list. North Carolina High School Football is not a multi-million dollar biz, so there is limited coverage. Deanna King and maybe a few others would have to be considered the experts. Go to Texas, California, and Florida it is actually a profitable biz covering high school sports and they are constantly looking for and finding gems like Walker.

To your second point, colleges are not looking at this All-State list!!!!!!!!! We had an excellent player a couple years ago in Jimmie Taylor who had offers from Ohio State, Michigan, and All ACC schools and he was not on preseason list. Colleges scouts are everywhere and usually find the core of there team from past alumni who tell staff about a kid from there area.
Any team the kid ahead of him played against last season Northeastern would have held their own against those teams as well. Walker went to more camp than that kid did and he got invite to the National Under Amour Camp this summer in Maryland, How do you think Texas,California and Florida became big time? Because they started playing the top teams in the country just like NC, became the basketball capital of the country especially college ball they won championships in the ACC and when those states started beating the top high schools in the country everybody started spending money in those states and team just like when high school basketball in NYC was king you had all the big shoe companies giving and spending money on those team there are always some exceptions to the rule but believe me they do look at the preseason All Star Teams just like the colleges look at their preseason All American Team.

Why don't you Mr. superstar57 go to maxprep or Hudl and judge for yourself regard J.R. Walker from Northeastern High School and then post what you saw in his videos highlights. Thanks.

Why don't you Mr. superstar57 go to maxprep or Hudl and judge for yourself regard J.R. Walker from Northeastern High School and then post what you saw in his videos highlights. Thanks.

Why don't you go and look at the player or players that were selected. My point originally was never about your player it was involving the act of selecting players from a preseason point of view. If your player is as talented as you have stated the Real All-State list will represent it.

NO NEED TRYING TO BASH ME. I actually have respect for your squad we beat them (SWO) in a eastern finals a few years ago at there house, and they played well. Some of there numbers offensively were off the charts, but once they played a solid school like SWO those numbers fell back to earth. I only mention that because I have questioned in the past the level of competition you guys have out there which leads to over inflated numbers!

Its High school football and nobody has the time or budget to scour the state looking for talented kids. Walker is a player to be sure but Person is certainly right there as well.

The pre-season teams always are a little more hype driven. Deana does a better job than most.

Its typically the post season honors where I get a little frustrated. I wont argue about kids I didn't see but if I watch a kid 3 or 4 times and they were average with regards to actual production I will say something. I am a MAllard Creek fan and they had several kids make post season squads last year who simply did not play well. Big time prospects but when it came to production on the field it just didn't happen. I find that often times the big time recruit has a stellar juinior season and for whatever reason production falls off in senior year. Maybe to hunger isn't there and they are dreaming of Chapel Hill, Gainesville and future NFL millions.

Last year by far the most productive defensive player I saw was Tyler Deberry of PAge. However he was maybe 5'11 and 200lb DE. He was not a high level recruit but against top notch competition he made play after play. Probably had 4 sacks of Hendon Hooker of Dudley the night Page beat them.

He is the kind of kid I look for and lobby for on post season teams.

Why don't you go and look at the player or players that were selected. My point originally was never about your player it was involving the act of selecting players from a preseason point of view. If your player is as talented as you have stated the Real All-State list will represent it.

NO NEED TRYING TO BASH ME. I actually have respect for your squad we beat them (SWO) in a eastern finals a few years ago at there house, and they played well. Some of there numbers offensively were off the charts, but once they played a solid school like SWO those numbers fell back to earth. I only mention that because I have questioned in the past the level of competition you guys have out there which leads to over inflated numbers!
I'm Not trying to bash you man,i know about Person because my nephew coached him at Heritage and he's a good players,Heritage was willing to play IMG but because of the regulation of Wake County schools where they cannot knock a county school off of their schedule they couldn't do it. All I'm saying is that Northeastern coach Moore will schedule most schools other coaches will not do because they are worrying how their resumes will look. Will your school schedule to play Northeastern of Edenton/Holmes in a home and home in 2019? They play good football in northeastern NC. recently and a lot of time the home field has a lot to do with it in the playoff as far as winning and losing goes. Northeastern and Holmes will even go outside their comfort zone and schedule teams from VA. doing the regular season and for their jamborees. Holmes schedule four teams from VA. for their jamboree and Northeastern is going to participate in the HSOT/Jamboree that's going to be held at Cardinal-Gibbons High School,Raleigh,NC. at 2:00pm against Southern Durham a 3A school and they are also playing Norview High School,Norfolk,VA. and another school from Richmond,VA. Holmes also is playing the high school from Richmond on 8/25 this school play teams from all over the country and several from NC is on their schedule this season. Check out J.R. Walker from Northeastern highlights videos and also Keimon Bailey from Holmes videos and make your own conclusion. Thanks.

Holmes also is playing the high school from Richmond on 8/25 this school play teams from all over the country and several from NC is on their schedule.

That is a home school team, Virginia Disciples. They lost to Newton Conover by a few scores last year. Newton Conover finished 6-5 and did not make 2A playoffs. Not very impressive.

I'm Not trying to bash you man,i know about Person because my nephew coached him at Heritage and he's a good players,Heritage was willing to play IMG but because of the regulation of Wake County schools where they cannot knock a county school off of their schedule they couldn't do it. All I'm saying is that Northeastern coach Moore will schedule most schools other coaches will not do because they are worrying how their resumes will look. Will your school schedule to play Northeastern of Edenton/Holmes in a home and home in 2019? They play good football in northeastern NC. recently and a lot of time the home field has a lot to do with it in the playoff as far as winning and losing goes. Northeastern and Holmes will even go outside their comfort zone and schedule teams from VA. doing the regular season and for their jamborees. Holmes schedule four teams from VA. for their jamboree and Northeastern is going to participate in the HSOT/Jamboree that's going to be held at Cardinal-Gibbons High School,Raleigh,NC. at 2:00pm against Southern Durham a 3A school and they are also playing Norview High School,Norfolk,VA. and another school from Richmond,VA. Holmes also is playing the high school from Richmond on 8/25 this school play teams from all over the country and several from NC is on their schedule this season. Check out J.R. Walker from Northeastern highlights videos and also Keimon Bailey from Holmes videos and make your own conclusion. Thanks.

LMAO....Heritage. Wake county schools wont even go to Durham to play but now there gonna play IMG. " They were willing to play except for the part where they went allowed". LOL

Considering that Wake Forest is the defending champion I won't come down on them, you can't. But yes, as a whole Raleigh and Wake County schools are underachievers and with the exception of WF and possibly Middle Creek none of them deserve to thump their chest.

That is a home school team, Virginia Disciples. They lost to Newton Conover by a few scores last year. Newton Conover finished 6-5 and did not make 2A playoffs. Not very impressive.
At least they are willing to play teams regardless of the other teams record and they have played teams from all over the country in their national championship games.

They play terrible competition. The two schools they played from NC is one non playoff 2A team and a one win 1A school, Pamlico. Pamlico would be one of the absolute weakest teams in NC. Quit posting nonsense!

They play terrible competition. The two schools they played from NC is one non playoff 2A team and a one win 1A school, Pamlico. Pamlico would be one of the absolute weakest teams in NC. Quit posting nonsense!
You need to talk to AD Mattera about his schedule makeup and the competition that he schedule this season. The Aces are playing every teams they played last year in their conference when they were 2A except Hertford County.And they scheduled the team from Richmond because they agreed to the contract and they are a national champions of Home Schools football. You know a lot of good ball players were homed schooled you know even some in the pros in football and baseball.

You need to talk to AD Mattera about his schedule makeup and the competition that he schedule this season. The Aces are playing every teams they played last year in their conference when they were 2A except Hertford County.And they scheduled the team from Richmond because they agreed to the contract and they are a national champions of Home Schools football. You know a lot of good ball players were homed schooled you know even some in the pros in football and baseball.

I don't need to talk to Wes because I was not referencing the schedule for Holmes. Holmes can play whoever they wish to play, it is irrelevant to me.

You are the one complaining about teams not playing quality opponents and then you use the Central Virginia Disciplines as an example of playing strong competition. Once again, they lost to Newton Conover, 6-5 team that did not make the 2A state playoffs. They beat Pamlico by 40. 1A Pamlico had one win, a forfeit.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I don't need to talk to Wes because I was not referencing the schedule for Holmes. Holmes can play whoever they wish to play, it is irrelevant to me.

You are the one complaining about teams not playing quality opponents and then you use the Central Virginia Disciplines as an example of playing strong competition. Once again, they lost to Newton Conover, 6-5 team that did not make the 2A state playoffs. They beat Pamlico by 40. 1A Pamlico had one win, a forfeit.

I don't know why Wes scheduled them maybe because they did win the national championship for Homes Schools two years in a row in Florida, just like I don't know why coach Moore at Northeastern scheduled them this upcoming season either. Evidently they could have scheduled almost any teams they wanted too.

They win the national homeschool championship the last two years but lost to Newton Connover one year. The previous year they beat Pamlico by a TD. Pamlico had a losing record and a first round exit in the 1A playoffs. Call it what it is. They were willing to go in the road. Don't try to pass then off as an elite team.

Reactions: superstar57
Btango I have been thinking the same thing since I saw this thread. This home school football might be. Little over rated. Lol. When I first heard about Northeastern playing them I was like wow some big time national program is playing them, and they turned out to be as good as a solid 1a team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT