ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't you all just make this a western NC football forum?

footballoholic32

Jul 16, 2012
The East gets no respect whatsoever you would think that the only high school football teams come from the western part of the state. The kids out here get no love whatsoever. There are a bunch of talented kids out East just as there are out West. Same goes for teams out East. Come on staff get it together. I will probably get banned but whatever. This is just crazy.

it's pretty easy to talk about east teams, but I don't see many post about them on here. The thing about message boards are it's run by the users. Tell us about your east teams, tell your buddies to come tell us about the teams down east. We don't talk about teams in the east, because we're not down east...

Clinton in 2A Havelock in 3A..."As long as they play a team like Concord which is a joke."

Yes the East is most of the time the West's whipping boy. Get better or get over it.

In a lot of cases the east has more talent. The problem is the numbers and the tradition . Holic would fit in fine with us. He's just being a thoughtful, homeboy, bitch. You know it's true, holic! Maybe not? Lol.

In a lot of cases the east has more talent. The problem is the numbers and the tradition . Holic would fit in fine with us. He's just being a thoughtful, homeboy, bitch. You know it's true, holic! Maybe not? Lol.

Yea Holic is a good guy. He's the only Cards fan on the forum and there is only 1 consistant Rams fan maybe 2-3 consistant New Bern fans so yea the east is vastly outnumbered on the boards here. I found out several years ago when the Rocky Mount guy that had the woodshed in the endzone and challenged me to meet him after our playoff game. When I started in the stands that night on the visiter side a chant starts for my username. I had no idea other Eagle fans read the board. They never post here. 1 other did a little. I thought I was all alone.

The football in Charlotte area is more advanced then on the coast. I went to New Hanover when Jville was our rival back in the day. We were solid football teams, but this football I see in Charlotte is light years ahead. Maybe different in the smaller classifications, not to sure.

Championships are decided in the West. The championship final is an endowment game to raise $$$$$ for the NCHSAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT