ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins the 2A championship...and your 1 sleeper team

And that makes only one of us dillusional
Rather be delusional about my squad and hype them up then to not do it at all which u dont do because u know what your team looks like year in and year out(trash)so it's no point of you being neither.

Im practical
Well I can say my horses have been to state at least 10 times with 5 ships and 10 eastern ships last 1 being 2014(eastern ship lost to shelby in state). So our resume is pretty good so give me the run down on pasquotank. Dont worry I'll wait. Darkhorse34 help me out if I'm a lil off on the resume I'm pretty sure I'm kinda accurate.

Reactions: daagoob
Well I can say my horses have been to state at least 10 times with 5 ships and 10 eastern ships last 1 being 2014(eastern ship lost to shelby in state). So our resume is pretty good so give me the run down on pasquotank. Dont worry I'll wait. Darkhorse34 help me out if I'm a lil off on the resume I'm pretty sure I'm kinda accurate.
Lol

I know at least 2 people that were pretty good from clinton that can probably help choppers pasquotank team. O my bad to late but if it wasnt feel free to go to their prison system and see if they can get them out since they are close by (pasquotank prison)

This has got to be some kind of bad joke. No way, I mean no way P-tank is Choppers school. I'll triple down and say it's impossible. For those of you who don't know Northeastern is 5 miles from Ptank and is located in Pasquotank County. NE was 4a until they built Ptank and now both are 2a in the NEC conference. Ptank is one of the bottom 5 teams in Nc in any classification. Chopper is messing with yalls heads

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT