ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins 4A West?

Who wins?

• East Forsyth

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Grimsley

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
lol but neither team is same from the first game!
Grimsley waited until second half to realize they had the best player on the field. EF is going to get a heavy dose of one of the best backs in the state. Shocked that Nora is not flooded with offers!

Grimsley waited until second half to realize they had the best player on the field. EF is going to get a heavy dose of one of the best backs in the state. Shocked that Nora is not flooded with offers!

From my understanding he's not getting flooded because he needs to pick up the intensity in the area that counts most. About as nicely put as I can put that.

I hope that changes because he's immensely talented. We've seen a couple good backs from West Forsyth and Davie since Nora the first time.

We'll have our hands full again though.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Anyone have a count on penalties? I get there are some flags at times, but that was ridiculous! Flag thrown on nearly every play! Only the best crews should be assigned games at this point. How did these guys get the job? Huge props to the Eagles for continuing to fight through it all. Nora is a stud! Sure hope he gets a chance to play at the next level.

Anyone have a count on penalties? I get there are some flags at times, but that was ridiculous! Flag thrown on nearly every play! Only the best crews should be assigned games at this point. How did these guys get the job? Huge props to the Eagles for continuing to fight through it all. Nora is a stud! Sure hope he gets a chance to play at the next level.
26 penalties called against EF tonight

Reactions: Wildcats9900
Grimsley had 14. Procedures, illegal man downfield and holding by outside receivers all night.

Question? When did a pass interference call stop resulting in an automatic 1st Down?

Grimsley had 14. Procedures, illegal man downfield and holding by outside receivers all night.

Question? When did a pass interference call stop resulting in an automatic 1st Down?
High school it's not a automatic 1st just 15 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT