ADVERTISEMENT

WHICH TEAM WILL WIN THE ECC?

I’m expecting my panthers to be very, very solid this year.

Here’s my finishing order
1. ED (9-1) solid young core is back this year. Loss of QB and safety/HB does hurt but young talent fills right in. Only loss I see is a possible loss to WRH or JK.

2. WRH- (7-3) I see this team being about like last years team. Return 2nd and 3rd best backs. Line should be solid. I see them losing to havelock, hoggard, and possibly ED or JK.

3- JK- (8-2) am higher on this team than most. I have heard good things about them, heard they are extremely athletic at every position. Question is if they can put it all together. I think they lose 2/3 to Wallace, ED, or SWO.

4- SWO (7-4) been a steady improvement, and I think that continues. I do think they will be a step below the DC3 but maybe a chance to beat JK. They win everything else in the conference and lose to Jacksonville.

5. Kinston( 5-5) I have heard they have gotten a few transfers in which will help. I don’t think they are quite ready to take the next step though. I see them losing in the noncon once and losing to the 4 teams above in conference. Maybe a chance to beat SWO or JK on an off night but I doubt it.

6. NL- (1-9) this is a complete guess. Haven’t heard anything about them. Going off last few years. I think they have a chance to pick one up in the noncon, and beat SL.

7. SL (1-10) I think they will pick up a win against the ALAJ whoever that is. And that is it. This program is a bit of a mess right now

Reactions: kenan98 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT