ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

sir
you must be on break from rolling the paint roller or are you using a paint gun? I love paint guns cause it goes by faster but then again you have to switch paint as soon as it runs out....then then paint goes all over the fllor trying to pour it the comtainer to prepare for my next paint area.....and stuff, etc.....

I must be doing something wrong

I rather paint grass

Reactions: Ben-Badd
That was suppose to read "I don't keep up with it" now what was you say I about you rather do what with grass ?

Do you really paint fields like football and baseball fields. I was. Always intrigued by that
Some stadiums really look good . Some better than others.

BenBadd
Have you warshed your laundry this week? Careful who you hang out with or talk to or associate with cause if you catch them at the wrong time, they'll say somet'n like "Your panties are wadded" or something and stuff, etc....

I will be at that game. Done set up my reservations for my spot!!
NO?!?!?!
What the heck........
Ms. King I need your POC to become my POC, so I can too set up my spot. I might also want to invest in such annual pass so I can get inside Red Carpet style. Durn this means I have to buy two; one from Scotland and one from them Magical crew......

But for real Ms. King.......who's the POC(please dont respond by saying "go to the front office")

The mayor of Laurinburg...Richard Bailey!! Lol!!
giphy.gif

BEN-BADD, can you believe Ms. King would do such a thang to a high cholesterol type fella. My blood pressure just jumped

Last edited:
HELL I DID NOT KNOW ANYONE WANTED BE MAYOR OR LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HE OR SHE WAS THE MAYOR OF SUCH A DUMP...Miss king we have had our problems. PLEASE After the game, after they choke. please do not get an interview in CB. Stay away FROM CB DEALEY PLAZA.

Reactions: swett2victory
BEEN-BAD
Where in the Hunkie Tonk are you today papa. I didnt make you mad for any odd mysterious reason have i dude?

Lissen here my cuzo, I want you to spare me 4.5mins and watch my sister below knock it out

Last edited:
CB ------------------------------------------------------------ CHOKER BAILEY. Miss D hope things are fine your way.............

Ben-Badd
Write time I gets up I look for your message evry morning but Not'n. You must be one of them individuals that get picked up at 4am in that sheetrock van crew. I remember when I got out the militree and I joined that crew. BRUH........let me tell you some'n, that van was ah-rote'n, I got smoked out by them early bird grass smoking experts...........and came home smelling like a firefighter on steroids

Needless to say BEN-BADD, I rejoined the militree 9 months later and glad I made that decision

Anyhow, Gud Morgan CT

Last edited:
Wrong...I drive my own truck if and when I want to mr. SWETT. Like I said "45 years experience" and I went through that cycle when I was 24 25 .But I know that feeling...it was cigarettes mostly on our crew...I despise those things...a little bit of grass smoking. It was just blowing up then...getting really popular is what I mean. Mid 70's.that was a stinch...so I joined em. I have long since passed that era. Thank you.

Wrong...I drive my own truck if and when I want to mr. SWETT. Like I said "45 years experience" and I went through that cycle when I was 24 25 .But I know that feeling...it was cigarettes mostly on our crew...I despise those things...a little bit of grass smoking. It was just blowing up then...getting really popular is what I mean. Mid 70's.that was a stinch...so I joined em. I have long since passed that era. Thank you.
Outstanding!
Yeah cant stand them grass smoking folks.........never good news Ben-Badd. That youngens slash athletes bees ah-watching these crackheads and picking up the bad habbits.......its simply a cycle of life

The problem is "failure to communicate"

Last edited:
10-4 Mr. Swett...like I said I'm independent and work on my own schedule now...usually by myself...t takin on a job bigger than me anymore cause like you said...most of these young bucks are hard to hire and they think they know more n me..and break time comes and they disappear, then come back smellin like pot...NO SIR NOT ON MY CLOCK...done been there done that and I can assure you there's nothing positive there.

Good.
How about when you hire not just youngens, but rather adults. The minute you ride away to purchase more materials they gather together and take a break. Its hard to find that one trusting leader to lead the pack

Absolutely...that's when they break out the cigarettes and sit down .."ah shoot, he won't be ba k for an hou...Y'all sit Dow ." You sound like you really been there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT