ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

I had been ward up pa......
I dont like to work outside, but rather in an office setting where I gets to look purty and all. I aint quite hurd not'n about the SEC. Just read a lot and Mr. Dancing Milk stated that the Scotties are ready. By the way Mr. Ben-Badd, Mr. Dancing Milk is a scholar and a comedian(on the side). I dont like to mess with fella too much cause he'll throw a big word at you....I'm strictly professional with the guy

Just an advice papa.....
ngbbs4347da92dcd85.gif

milk2.jpg

milk.jpg

-------------------------------- BREAK --------------------------------

Now I aint seen Go_Scots and neither had we had breakfast but as you can tell by Diagram #1 below sir, he is still living it up in his stylish way.......I enjoy this fella

scot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
You got an office job? Hmmmm...I been help in my sister do some painting...bout done now...painting her living room Kelly green... gold trim...GO RAIDERS...

Painting breaks me off Ben-Badd. My back bees ah-hurt'n rolling that stick up and down and 45 degree angles. Plus going up-n-down that durn skafle pinches my nerves on every one of my young joints

And you know what else gets on my nerves.....when you at the edge of the wall slash ceiling and you tries to avoid the ceiling but still get paint on it. Again, you have to jump on the skafle and either hurry up and wipe it before the durn paint dries or paint the thang with "original egg white"

I'd rather paint yard lines and a tornado or somethang, etc......

Actually both mr. SWETT. I ca n do home repairs... pretty good too. Started during the building boom in the seventies... bout 45 yrs...and I do other stuff too. I'm actually retired... I can still work some...64 yrs. Old still kicked Mr. Swett... now let's talk football...you gonna be a Raider this year?

Reactions: swett2victory
Actually both mr. SWETT. I ca n do home repairs... pretty good too. Started during the building boom in the seventies... bout 45 yrs...and I do other stuff too. I'm actually retired... I can still work some...64 yrs. Old still kicked Mr. Swett... now let's talk football...you gonna be a Raider this year?
LOL
Sir are you a Baby Boomer pa, Mr.?........you know that's them folks that first saw the world between 1946 and 1964. Ya'll rascalls bees ah-traveling. Ya'll killing that industry, etc.....

I'm retired too Mr. Ben-Badd. Mama told me i will never see off days.....she said "Get your arse back to work Soldier". She's Lumbee and tries to do that HALLERING thang they do.........dont work. It backfires.

You trying to sell me that magic aint cha?
I'll thank about it but if I do, I'd have to keep it on the down low or else Go_Scots will fuzz me out and his frizzy hair will flair out like that Chia-Pet thang

That's gonna be a mighty strong conference... th a SEC or whatever...some good teams there. No cakewalk...I think they will produce a champion this year. Hope so.

How?
Size, Wide receivers?

They best not bring no type of trickery mess........The Scotties know how to read into that. Plus the Scotties are scheduled with them Charlotte boys so their head are bigger than that Jumbotron screen this year

Sounds good. Think I'll pull th a motor outta that ole truck right quick...brb.

As for them boys up town Mr. Ben-Badd.....
Will football coverage be better this year?
I remember some of them Stand parent/alumni warriors stated that the Urinal wus not doing their job pa........what wus that all about?
Not even the FM Radio wus doing good.....talkin bout their commercial breaks last about five or so commercials. And makes the public and audience with their ear to the speaker miss a lot.

I'd say if the coverage is not fixed it’s time for them Stand parent/alumni warriors to make their dissatisfaction known.

I know one thang, them Stand parent/alumni warriors unite and will demand better coverage

1376275845-0.jpg

Mr. Swett, I have to agree to a certain point. Listening, it's obvious that they are not professional commentators, and yes...I admit...they can really get confused and confuse the listeners... especially reading off scores and stuff...kind of like when they read em, your sitting there try in to pull it out of the radio...but... for what it's worth...I appreciate t they do. I've listened to Pinecrest and Scotland and many others mr.Swett...and they are all the same... they try hard..I don't like when they are obviously for one of the two teams..professionals don't let that show...but it's high school.

You're spilling the milk... Friday Nite confusion...they should've done this... they should've done that...what was that...OMG what were they try in todo... lol... GO RAIDERS...

Well, their team is on the field and sometimes they get excited and they show emotions and favoritism, Especially the Pinecrest crew...oh well good morning sir.

Yes sir. I go with that. What's your take or input on the Scotland Mallard creek game? That should be a barn burner...specially the second half...GO RAIDERS!!!

Not u s2v.hell he begged me ltb to join us .denied. Purnell sweet,the skirtwearers who k ows who is next. He is a jinx.hell he would root against his own kids teAm

Bens-Bedd
Heck you're saying them Charlotte city boys is going to beat Scotties - the games favorite?

//,,, BReaK////,,,
.cT
Sssssssshhh' it-s a .Surprise, etc....

Last edited:
Lol...no sir I'm going with Scotland in this one...the Creek ain't afraid to play on the road, but Scots love Pate Stadium...it's gonna be good for both teams and N.C football..high school.

That Jumba Tron will scurd them Charlotte city boys

7-0 Scotties on their first 45sec of ball passion

By the way.....is that nation best running back eat his cheerios?.......he Wu's hurt towards end of the season pa

Well, I say Scotland cause of home field...2 years ago..no way. This game fell right on time for the Scots. I feel like M.C.will in a draught this year. An off year for them...a good year for Scotty.

Good for scotties / bad for them Charlotte boys.....
Based on this game Mr. Bens-Bedd, who will have the biggest crowed this year:

Your boys vs Scotties
or
Scotties vs them Charlotte boys

He must be chasing them broads and ah-milking them inside goats
I'm still curious if I should stick to 2A or 4A.................I might stick to 2A(not Tornadoes this time)
Untitled.jpg

As for the crowd thing, believe it or not, I think that Thursday night game will be the biggest crowd of the year. The Scotland Richmond game will pull a big crowd as always...especially if Richmond has a good year. I believe they will. How are you today...this fine Sunday sir?

We just speculating... making conversation...ain't try in to p anybody off. A little preliminary speculation... Go Raiders! !!

How?
Size, Wide receivers?

They best not bring no type of trickery mess........The Scotties know how to read into that. Plus the Scotties are scheduled with them Charlotte boys so their head are bigger than that Jumbotron screen this year
Well actually I was think in more Scotland...I said it last year...it's theirs to lose..iPhone should make playoffs. We don't know much about these new teams. Well, I don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT