ADVERTISEMENT

Where's my boy at? Someone let the Dawg out

Lol...what's facebook?...I just find the subject interesting and so far almost everybody made good coments.
From the clown side of the house Mr. Ben-Badd I like the way this is going. Just waiting for Go_Scots to join us. ,......I believe he has been ah-hunt'n......aint hunt'n season over?

Last edited:
2017 Mallard Creek football schedule starts with nor other, no better, no cooler than
Aug. 17: at Scotland County: the Mavericks will play at Scottie Dome, performing will be running back Zamir White.....that top 10 national recruit. The Scotties 14-1 last season will be prepared

I'm curious to know if that stud muffin Jaquez Taylor will be hosting his Charlotte team

All's I know is that them Charlotte boys gonna be kicking their 2017 football season off against one of the nation’s top recruits The Dominant Scotland "TOUGH FARMING HANDS" Fighting Scots

Last edited:
Yes sir ..and that's why I say it will be one of the biggest games...people from all around will attend this game.Thursday nite, first game of year, folks be chompin at the bits for a football game. It will be big.

And oh yeah... I ain't gonna like nothin else...I quit. Google wouldn't let me use the words I wanted...I gall dang don't like nothin else.

Reactions: swett2victory
Ben-Badd
Bud, checket out pa, I would say that MC is a top notch program - not sure about them beating the Scots by multiple points, but Mr. Ben-Badd you know through 4 quarters. Size plays a factor at Pate - MC has athletes and so does the Scots. Both programs have reasons to pound their chest.

I hope them Charlotte Crowed dont lower Thur standards and bash the Scotties. Looking forward to Aug 17

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Well I ain't giving you a like for that but it was a purty good statement. Yes it's something to look forward to...I don't necessarily like Pate stadium and that talkin scoreboard but I'll prolly make this game..."the twelfth man"...Go Raiders...

That talkin scoreboard.
tumblr_miwuudis8r1rz12uxo1_500.gif

I was told that their scoreboard is a might bit intimidating...said that's how they won so many games.lol..I said the visiting team would get ready to snap the ball and that gall dang thang went to hollerin n stuff...said that's cheatin.

I was told that their scoreboard is a might bit intimidating...said that's how they won so many games.lol..I said the visiting team would get ready to snap the ball and that gall dang thang went to hollerin n stuff...said that's cheatin.
This is what scares them Mr. Ben-Badd
They say "All we do is win win win no matter what.....and all the hands go up and they stay there"
Now ben bad dont tell me if you were a 17yeer ol kid, that mess wouldnt scur you...........specially if they kick the Bass ((((((( BOOM BOOM BOOM ))))))))

And when them Charlotte boys snap the ball.....they'll put this Jack Arse on...........at 17yeers old and at Pate with all this Voodoo would tear my nerves up

(((((((((( TURN- IT DOWN FO WHAT ))))))))))

Last edited:
Now wouldn't that sheer you? We gonna ware yure plugs en we cross the line this year...they won't intimidate us with that gall dang hollerin scoreboard...I seen it. Or one like it.

Said that thang is liable to say anythang...go to advertising the hardware store over there in Laurel Hill...stuff like that.

Mr. Swett, if I do make that game in person...I will shake your hand...ain't sure what my schedule holds that far away...I will let you know.

YOU ASKED FOR IT MR. BEN BAD......Now im over here pumping my shoulders Huh Huh Huh Huh ((((( WHAAAAAAAAT )))))) Huh Huh Huh Huh

THESE BOYS LOOK LIKE CHEETAS TACKLING THEIR OPPONENTS.....Here is what I am talking about a slow speed Mr. Ben Badd

Here is the Scotties in action at Combat Speed Mr. ben bad -

YOU SHOULD SLEEP WELL TONIGHT AFTER WATCHING THIS BEN-BADD

Last edited:
That's a fast cat, but why didn't he find a slower prey than th gazelle...lol they fast too, and who's that number 34 ? He is fast too...Go Raiders...

Mr Swett I'm gonna bid you a good evenin be for I get a tail kickin... Ma said it's time to go...good evenin sir...

HE'S THE NATIONS TOP...............................dont hate. Just make sure your potion is right this yeer. Non of that trickery mess from Raider Nation
zamir-white.jpg

Last edited:
Look at that belt...is he gonna use that to cover up his number so they won't know who he is...Ana just kidding. He should be proud...Scotland should be proud...th out a doubt he's one of the best I've seen.

Gud Morgan Ben-Badd
Hope all your tools, paint gun and tape are all operational this morning

----- BREAK -----
Questions:
That talking screen should be enough, but do the scotties have posters likes this, tattoos, headbands, matching gloves and do the kids also know how to make that pimp face?

Also, are athletes allowed to wear any ICE on the field?
Can you imagine being on the line Mr. Ben Badd and all the sudden your opponent opens his mouth and all you see is that pimp face and A LOT OF ICE..................that mess would make me faint(Game over)

Mallard_853518_616x346.jpg

Last edited:
Good mornin gentlemen. ..I just came in for a lunch break.thought I'd y howdy do to all the football fanatics out there, and that picture of zzzMallard Creek? They look like they're ready for anyone...

Scared of what? It's just a picture...they can't bite ya
They just gonna be ready...like I said "they ain't comin way over here to Pate Stadium to lose" so Scotland ether show up... I'm pull in for em mind ya.

Well... that makes since but if it's worth a million dollars it better do something besides hang there. So washout...

Well... that makes since but if it's worth a million dollars it better do something besides hang there. So washout...
But you know when like you bees like ah - sitting in the movie theater and let's just say you're watching "JASON" you know all the wicked scary and thrilling noises that sounds as if it's coming from under your seat or from your right and left and you really don't know where those scary sounds are coming from...........That screen that talks aka Jumbotron...... it's going to do the same thing to them Charlotte boys

So Mr Sportsnut17, if your best friend could communicate with us who do you think would be his best rapper?

Snoop Dog
or
Bow Wow

Not much into Rap, (really don't know any songs by either) as Mr. GSO knows I am a Allman Bros.fanatic. Hence I alway appreciate his postings of them. I have also been called a Parrot head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT