ADVERTISEMENT

Where oh where are Heel Yes and crysnake?

Football-Friday

Sep 18, 2009
A few Raider fans are conspicuous by their absence. We know they would've been the first ones on here crowing, but that vaunted passing attack let them down last night.

Who will they blame now? Is it the good ol boy that's left over from the other regime? Is it the fact Richmond was one dimensional coming in? Or is it simply because Scotland is better?

Well for one the blocking on the oline was not there and thats a main factor for the passing game to work!

No blaming the O-line for me but I will say the difference was the Scots D. They put plenty of pressure on Zeiglar with just the front 4 allowing 7 to drop in coverage closing the passing lanes. Excellent preparation and execution by the Scots.

Good luck to both in the post season.

Reactions: SCOTSFF
Some of the Raider pundits flunked out big time so they crawled back to their man caves until next year.

I would love to see both teams bring the gold back home this year. This is our best chance ever. All the best to the Raiders and the Scots!!

Go Scots!!

I'm just glad that nobody thinks that I'm one of the pundits as you say. There are a few so called Raider fans that I would love to know who they are but maybe it's best some of us don't know who you are so it's probably best you continue to hide behind a computer. Best of luck Raiders heading into the playoffs. Will be there behind you 100% no matter what and I actually wish the Scots the best. Would love to see these 2 counties representing this area in the state championships.

iI think this game will help the raiders in the lon g run they have got to play 4 qts not just two maybe lit is a wake up call but the raiders are alot better than people give them credit for so we will see what happens go raider

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Heel Yes is in California. He is getting advise from Caitlyn Jenner on his transition. Soon to be a Raiderette.
I saw HeelYes holding up some sort of sign on Sandhills Blvd up younder Southern Pines where PURE GOLD is located and which is the closest sorta joint to Richmond County. The sign didnt ask for money, The sign did not say he would work for money, but It did say the below words.....He finally gave up as he did here and left with Yolanda from the said Joint above.

83SVU4c.jpg

He then went down under the bridge with Yolanda and fed her a tad of Red Hot Chilly Peppers

Last edited:
Skiner
Per slice Chance has you been ahlooking for Heelyes and his Uncle Lou Lou? I'm worried...

And folks lets not forget of our fella crysnake- He swallered a frog...or is it crow?

Last edited:
What a honor my good sir!
Raiderdev23
Thank you so much sir. I wish Heel yes and Little Cry Worm was here to Celebrate the wonderful world of the Magic Kingdom with the rest of us normal people. I'm still delusional on the where·a·bouts of Richmonds Mr. Kountlepto. My wildest guess is that Go_Scots(Billy The Kid) might just have an answer.

I'm praying the 200mph winds I have been following all season will stay strong all the way to the college stadium.

The Kount has been in attendance at games. Maybe just taking a little break from the boards.
Too long of a break Raiderdev23!
I hope he wasnt affected by the wet grumpy soggy non-sense of humor old wrinkle cotton ball syndrome. He had that 8-Ball english to his football talk. Hope to see the fella back.

Tell'em S2V axed about'em
If he cant remember that, then say it is the NCPREPS Latino slash Panamanian slash all american aggravating 82D Airborne Soldier.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT