ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the SC@RC thread?

portcity FB

Nov 8, 2004
It’s almost Wednesday and there is no talk about this game. I know both teams have struggled but still one of the best rivalries in NC.

This game is no longer relevant nor important enough to talk about. After Scotland dropped to 3A, Richmond has decided that we are no longer considered a rival and Friday night's game is just another game. I can't say that I blame them. Richmond is an absolute powerhouse and Scotland is now a little 3A school of no relevance to them. On a side note Richmond won't have much to say Saturday morning either.. I'll see them Saturday morning at their Seaboard Festival.

This game is no longer relevant nor important enough to talk about. After Scotland dropped to 3A, Richmond has decided that we are no longer considered a rival and Friday night's game is just another game. I can't say that I blame them. Richmond is an absolute powerhouse and Scotland is now a little 3A school of no relevance to them. On a side note Richmond won't have much to say Saturday morning either.. I'll see them Saturday morning at their Seaboard Festival.
My boy Go_Scots........ lol

I don't think Richmond is as confident this year in beating the Scots, hence why they are so quiet... and as for us Scots ...we don't know which Scotland team will show up, hence why we're so quiet.... Neither side wants to eat that tough ass crow...lol
Eeeeerone on this side of the Lumber River seems to be down

It’s almost Wednesday and there is no talk about this game. I know both teams have struggled but still one of the best rivalries in NC.
You got more responses than I expected. The SAC got muted early. The Raiders and Scots posters will show up after the first of the year and will hang around until we mute them again. Can't "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR",

You got more responses than I expected. The SAC got muted early. The Raiders and Scots posters will show up after the first of the year and will hang around until we mute them again. Can't "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR",
What are you like 5 years old or something? Pinecrest has had a decent 5 year run or so according to ya'll's standards anyways. You must not be old enough to remember when both Scotland and Richmond use to hang 70+ on Pinecrest for 25+ years every year.

• Haha
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
What are you like 5 years old or something? Pinecrest has had a decent 5 year run or so according to ya'll's standards anyways. You must not be old enough to remember when both Scotland and Richmond use to hang 70+ on Pinecrest for 25+ years every year.
You only say we have a decent five year run because you haven't hung enough on Pinecrest in the last 5 years to beat us. This could very well be the start of a twenty-year streak topping the streak Richmond put on you guys. Put your mute back on, what is this your third or fourth post in five years. The Scots and the Raiders used to flood ncpreps now you hide in the shadows. Hail to the 2022/23 SAC Football Conference Champions the Pincrest Patriots.

That's my boy Go Go

SEC-PATRIOT only because the court ordered anger management classes that I took several years ago, benefited me so well I'm going to absolutely astonish the posters from back in the day that are currently lurking here. How am I going to do that? Glad you asked. I'm going to give you fair warning. Don't tug on Superman's cape!

Last edited:
SEC-PATRIOT only because the court ordered anger management classes that I took several years ago, benefited me so well I'm going to absolutely astonish the posters from back in the day that are currently lurking here. How am I going to do that? Glad you asked. I'm going to give you fair warning. Don't tug on Superman's cape!
Now who exactly sounds like a 5 year old?

This will be the closest between the two in the last couple years. Most years this game doesn't disappoint just don't have the hype this year. Raiders win a close one.

Nice preview there from BH, one thing for sure as those bruises that had a week to
heal for the Raiders will certainly reform by the end of the game come Friday night.
Everything points toward a close one, its been a while since one went down to the
final minutes, maybe Friday night in Rockingham!!!!!!!!!!

Pinecrest played in multiple homecoming games every year for years. How quickly we forget.

Tug on that cape and you might get raped. Go_Scots is serious. Dont unleash the beast people....

Now who exactly sounds like a 5 year old?
lissen hear my cousin. Go_Scots and myself go way back. The beast will unleash on his prey. He will give you everythang you ask for and then some. Heck, i'm surprised dem Charlotte boys aint messed with Go_Scots yet...... I double dare them

Pinecrest fans have definitely forgot about those years..

Unfortunately, the other 2 teams fans in this thread still live in those years.
You just don't get it do you. I gave Pinecrest their props. Beating Scotland by single digits just doesn't erase the fact that Scotland hung 60+ on you guys for years. Enjoy your recently found success but remember the more things change the more they stay the same. Please don't think that I hold any ill feelings toward your program. I truly hope you guys get past the second round for a change.

thursday guys and quickly approaching gameday, final preps to take place and
any special plays ofcourse, go scots whatever the case,,,,,,,

I will be pulling for the Scots as a SC win will help the Vikes RPI, sorry my Raider friends.

You just don't get it do you. I gave Pinecrest their props. Beating Scotland by single digits just doesn't erase the fact that Scotland hung 60+ on you guys for years. Enjoy your recently found success but remember the more things change the more they stay the same. Please don't think that I hold any ill feelings toward your program. I truly hope you guys get past the second round for a change.
Pinecrest fans have definitely forgot about those years..

Unfortunately, the other 2 teams fans in this thread still live in those years.
I told you all to stop pulling on Superman's Cape

Cherry picking the past to live in if the Raiders win tomorrow, you guys are back to pre Chip Williams relevancy.

lets face it homies. nc sucks. 686 public schools. mc and hough just sniffed the national level. running clock on nc.

lissen hear my cousin. Go_Scots and myself go way back. The beast will unleash on his prey. He will give you everythang you ask for and then some. Heck, i'm surprised dem Charlotte boys aint messed with Go_Scots yet...... I double dare them
Oh son you from Prospect Pa Daddy.

Oh son you from Prospect Pa Daddy.
Got-toe-mighty shine yeah my cuzzie
Aint cha from Prospect?
Im right cheer in the land that only God loves. Cant nobody dress me up and take me no where. You must be change your mind from moving back from Hope Mills. You wont do it no way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT