ADVERTISEMENT

Where is big mouth machio ????

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Picking Feathers out of all them Crows....

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
COME TAKE YOUR MEDICINE.................MORON
Medicine? Congrats to *crest. I truly didn't believe they could beat Havelock....until about early 2nd quarter when I realized Havelock wasn't nearly as good as their previous teams. I guess this is why their people were by and large sorta quiet on here.

So here's the thing tiny balls.....I will begin taking medicine when *crest holds a 51% win advantage over SP football. Until then, we are still the mountain and you and your program are a homeless man who smells like a turd with a pet goat named 'Pete' living on the side of one of our hills.

What I'm surprised about is .....where is NC HS football right now? *crest is the best in 3a west for sure. There weren't many teams they had to go through to get to the finals though that posed a real threat. If that's the East's best offer.....things must be down on that side too. Yikes. I've been a huge proponent of NCHS football and considered it a sleeping giant in terms of national recognition/quality for a long time, but this year isn't one of those years.

Proud of the west though. Won 2a, 2aa, 3a, 4aa. Not bad. I've seen 3 of these teams extensively........this year was a weak year in NCHS football.

Originally posted by Crestuff:

Hes cleaning bleachers at that school across town!
laugh.r191677.gif
Yeah- maybe we should start recruiting that school (which is at least 75% mt. holly) like *crest did Burns and other local schools? Hey- they had to do something to break that Buffalo Bills -like record of getting beat in the finals. I guess the answer was rob Burns of their talent? Hey- if neither team can beat "em"....just join up and finally get a W in the final game. Maybe yall's recruiting area will expand beyond Gaffney and Lawndale next year. I guess there is respect in that???

Congrats to *crest, the new Charlotte Catholic of the west.

What a joke bitch of a poster. Not surprising considering the thread he gave us with 7 consecutive unprompted posts in a row. Would have been better if his mother had gone through and gotten the abortion instead of trying to drink away the pregnancy.

I guess you are a whole lot tougher on the internet than on the field. 36% win percentage will do that to fella (??). Or were you a beater or blower?

You typed out a thread about Crest being scared of South Point two weeks prior to the game and still got beat. Then you tried to break down the Crest-Havelock game and predicted a big win for Havelock. Truly mind boggling why a drooling retard would actually get back on here and think you have room to say anything. Is the NC Eugenics plan completely outlawed or can we grandfather Ralphy in?

Originally posted by RalphMachio99:

Originally posted by Crestuff:

Hes cleaning bleachers at that school across town!
laugh.r191677.gif
Yeah- maybe we should start recruiting that school (which is at least 75% mt. holly) like *crest did Burns and other local schools? Hey- they had to do something to break that Buffalo Bills -like record of getting beat in the finals. I guess the answer was rob Burns of their talent? Hey- if neither team can beat "em"....just join up and finally get a W in the final game. Maybe yall's recruiting area will expand beyond Gaffney and Lawndale next year. I guess there is respect in that???

Congrats to *crest, the new Charlotte Catholic of the west.
^^^^ YOU can do better than that Ralphy that was just soft. Heard it all before, State Champs Chump!

Originally posted by crestcharger02:
You typed out a thread about Crest being scared of South Point two weeks prior to the game and still got beat. Then you tried to break down the Crest-Havelock game and predicted a big win for Havelock. Truly mind boggling why a drooling retard would actually get back on here and think you have room to say anything. Is the NC Eugenics plan completely outlawed or can we grandfather Ralphy in?
Capt. ADHD,
YOu must have not read more than one of those posts. Sure...I had my fun with you *cresties. But, as usual I weave in truth amongst the fun. I knew good and well *crest coaches knew it'd be an undertaking to beat any SP team twice in one year. I was actually not impressed with *crest in the SP game as I was Havelock in your state title game. Some days you have it, and some you don't.

I don't think *crest was as bad as they looked against SP (plenty of unforced errors) and don't think havelock was quite as bad as they looked in the state game.

SO, I predicted a win for *crest vs. SP and Havelock in state title game....tis true. I was basing that info/prediction on seeing *crest struggle with a mediocre SP team. An even more sad thing would've been if SP won THAT game and gone on to play Havelock......we also have the recipe for beating them. Play keep away and punish them upfront, wear them down. If this year's SP team would've won the state title I would have lost all footing on reality in HS football as I know it and would've had to join a traveling band of gypsies for answers to who Crestulz true family is.

All in all, Crest02 you are a fruit, and I bet I have more to do with *crest's wins this year than you do. So, as you wait for your 2pm locker stuffing, take refuge in the fact that while you pull for a career loser vs. SP (36%), this is your finest year of life. This year has about two more weeks in it. Go nuts. Tell Stanley to not put on the jimmyhat next Saturday night so you can see how that feels.

Yes, Ramnasty, we do!!! There's a 95' Crest grad outside waxing my Mercedes as I post. Can't let him work too long or he'll cramp up.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Ralph trying to take credit for Crest wins this year now. Like I said earlier his mom should have gone through with the abortion. Hate having my tax dollars support some retard with an internet connection.

Originally posted by seadog28:
Yes, Ramnasty, we do!!! There's a 95' Crest grad outside waxing my Mercedes as I post. Can't let him work too long or he'll cramp up.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Crest 13 South Point 7
New Bern 23 Catholic 15

Seadog ended the season strong.

Mr. Ramnasty,
They hold a 36% "win" percentage vs. SP in football. So, there are a lot of loud talking carpetbaggers in the room right now, but on the field become eerily quiet 64% of the time. I remind you, that is including 2 wins THIS year with what they consider to be one of the best ever *crest teams vs. our mediocre SP team.

We will be much better next year. I know *crest returns some skill guys which is why they think they are in the position they are in. Can't wait to see if they can prove their manhood two years in a row.

Most importantly we have a 100% win percentage against SP and Havelock this season
laugh.r191677.gif
! Ralphy you and Rambo can continue your love fest!!

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Crest 13 South Point 7
New Bern 23 Catholic 15

Yeah, the ending pretty much sucked. The effort and development over the year was beautiful. Not a loser in the bunch.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Crest 13 South Point 7
New Bern 23 Catholic 15

Yeah, the ending pretty much sucked. The effort and development over the year was beautiful. Not a loser in the bunch.
I was cheering for Catholic against New Bern but it wasn't meant to be.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Crest 13 South Point 7
New Bern 23 Catholic 15

I was cheering for Catholic against New Bern but it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks, man. The beauty of football and especially high school football to me is the sacrifice, effort and pride of all who play. I may joke and needle, but I respect every Coach and player who dares to enter the arena.

Tarheel was right. Ralphy had to wait for the library to open up this morning. Bet he wore his purple jammis..Welcome to irrelevance potsy. Your such an intelligent football analyst. You won 1 game this year that meant anything. Here comes mouth to the bandwagon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT