ADVERTISEMENT

WHC CHAMPS. How about them Heritage Cougars

Probably a five seed.
North Rowan will be the best team MH plays in first 3 weeks.
Then Rville.

Reactions: Purple1995
I have heard yes and I have heard no, did Dula play last night? Just curious who the injury is. Either way congratulations to the Green.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Purple1995
I have heard yes and I have heard no, did Dula play last night? Just curious who the injury is. Either way congratulations to the Green.

Go Mountaineers
Heritage just came to play last night. Draughn couldn’t get nothing going last night. Here’s the a stats of total yards for both teams. Heritage had 505 and Draughn had 156. Yes Dula and Tillery did play heritage shut them down.

Heritage has got hot at the right time got that Mitchell monkey off their back who knows how far this bunch might go?

I dont think anyone but Taboro will give Mt. Airy a game but I think we'll be super competetive against North Rowan or a rematch with Robbinsville.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Heritage just came to play last night. Draughn couldn’t get nothing going last night. Here’s the a stats of total yards for both teams. Heritage had 505 and Draughn had 156. Yes Dula and Tillery did play heritage shut them down.
Tillery did play but what was posted online Friday morning was about prayers for him bc he spent Thursday night and most of the early morning hours in the hospital receiving IVs due to illness. Hopefully a rematch in round 3 is in store.

• Haha
Reactions: Titanman27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT