ADVERTISEMENT

What the 1-aa west will look like

Trinity???? If Murphy will go out and play Trinity, I wonder would they reach out to a reaching out to Shelby, South Point, Freedom, Hibriten, Ledford, North davidson, or Randleman?
Yes and maybe your team will reach out to play Alabama

You are a bunch of sensitive cry babies. I could care less about anything about Murphy High. I was asking a honest question. Ok boys pull your pantys up. It's high school football, it's not that serious

You are a bunch of sensitive cry babies. I could care less about anything about Murphy High. I was asking a honest question. Ok boys pull your pantys up. It's high school football, it's not that serious
Pot calling the kettle black ! 2A & 3A posters coming on a 1A board bashing Murphy for winning !! You can’t come on and talk football you just want to belittle a dynasty.

Reactions: mbdfan and dogman35
LOL....... when anyone brings up the facts surrounding the Murphy Midgets the name calling, "look at our dynasty" comments start flying. Just enjoy the success you have had and the fact that you have done so well given all the hardships of getting that ADM to drop by 30-50 students every year. I think that should be applauded as much as beating schools with 100-200 less students! Better yet, here's another analogy for you. Murphy is exactly like the 13 year old kid playing 12 year old baseball that could be playing with kids his own age but chooses not to because he has a "late" birthday. He's bigger and more advanced but chooses to stay in the younger leagues so he can dominate and then brag to all of his friends that face tougher competition about how great he is. See what we are saying? If Murphy is/has been such a bad ass then why have they never played anyone of merit outside the friendly confines of the mountains? With such a passionate fan base and a powerhouse program why do they not pay up in classification against teams with records above .500? Those are legit questions. Until those are answered the Murphy Midgets will always be the Murphy Midgets.

Reactions: rville20
I see BD Warrior forgot to log in to his Magnum account this morning

What the hell are you even talking about Henson? I have not posted on this page in a long time. I do read it from time to time so I asked a simple question about a jv game and you run off with some lame conspiracy theory that I am some other poster on here. Grow up man.

Oh an by the way, my team would kick the living s*** out of yours so lets not go there.

What the hell are you even talking about Henson? I have not posted on this page in a long time. I do read it from time to time so I asked a simple question about a jv game and you run off with some lame conspiracy theory that I am some other poster on here. Grow up man.
lol ok man... you aren't going to convince me you aren't Magnum. Posting style is the same and use to come on here harping on Murphy's schedule back in the day, seriously doubt its a coincidence. Btw posting my name doesn't bother me at all if that's your intent. Most people know who I am and Ive never been one to hide behind a keyboard anyway, post my full name even, I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Oh an by the way, my team would kick the living s*** out of yours so lets not go there.
Erwin might beat Murphy but based on your close wins against Mitchell and Heritage, $100 says it's a close game. Thats beside the point though, Murphy competes in 1A and Erwin in 3A, my comment was relative to their competition which is all that matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
lol ok man... you aren't going to convince me you aren't Magnum. Posting style is the same and use to come on here harping on Murphy's schedule back in the day, seriously doubt its a coincidence. Btw posting my name doesn't bother me at all if that's your intent. Most people know who I am and Ive never been one to hide behind a keyboard anyway, go ahead and post my full name even, I couldn't care less.

I haven't posted anything bad about Murphy.I may have exchanged some pleasantries with a few fans a long time ago but could care less about them. I actually respect Murphy and most of their posters. You are just being childish coming up with all these conspiracy theories about numerous different people on here. Based on what, the same style? What does that even mean. Like I said, grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Champ_24
Murphy did pretty well in that scrimmage game vs Erwin a few years ago so let’s pump the brakes on that. How could you possibly know that Erwin would stomp Murphy this year?

That was one of the worst Erwin teams the last 10 years and they won that scrimmage .This years team is much better too. That being said I didn't come on here to debate Murphy/Erwin because they don't even play. I respect them and I am sure they could give us a pretty good game if they ever played. I simply asked a question about a jv game and somehow mbdfan turned that in to something else.

It’s all good warrior. I would love to see those teams play a couple of real games against each other. Home and home or even a couple at WCU would also be fun. Side note, are you sure Erwin won that scrimmage? I seem to remember Erwin scoring on their first offensive play but no more. I know Murphy scored twice. Not that it matters.

I think they did. It was close. It was funny because that team had a really bad qb and soph named Damien Ferguson. The other qb played vs Murphy and one half of the next game before Ferguson came and the rest is history. He went on the be the leading passer in WNC history. As for Murphy I would really like to play them sometime. I figure they are very similar to Heritage. It's a shame that the WMAC has so many teams because we hardly get any non conference games. I have a lot of respect for you guys and hope to make a game sometime in Murphy. I guess I just took it wrong being called another name on here for no real reason.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Heritage is really good these days and has been for a few years, but historically they don’t have the tradition of a Murphy, Swain, or a Robbinsville. I can recall a few times in the 90s some SMC teams beating them pretty good. Andrews did twice. Obviously a lot has changed since then. Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season. Hope Erwin wins out.

I just used Heritage because we play them every year and they seem to be a lot like Murphy. Erwin is like 8-3 in the series with them so we have held our own. Good luck to your dogs. I really hope I can make a game there soon

Reactions: NC nole fan

Champ, on a side note boys up this way don't wear panties- it must just be a thing in your area.

That was comical I leave one weekend and now I have been accused of being another person once again. I have been accused of being Pisgah, Tuscola, Franklin, Erwin, Reynolds, etc. Wrong again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT