5-EastSurry
6-Comm school of dav
7-Swain
8-Elkin
9-Bishop
10-Bessemer city
11-Cherryville
12-Starmount
With murphy playing in the kiddy pool again?

Kinda like in 92 when they got beat 41-0 in 92 and won cause we couldn't go, lol, real state championship beat em 41 - 0
Have you ever heard anybody from R'ville get on here and say they were the real 2A state champs for beating Franklin 42-13 in 76 ? Get over it man murphy plays down trying to catch up to R'villes ships, you still have a long ways to go.

Reactions: Swo_05
never scared just don't like being cheated
That 16-0 2014 team beat a Plymouth team that had about 60 less kids than the Knights. Should they feel cheated? I mean after all, you guys had so many more kids than you. ***For you other Robbinsville fans, that's just for 20, that was a great football team***

Kinda like in 92 when they got beat 41-0 in 92 and won cause we couldn't go, lol, real state championship beat em 41 - 0
I was at that 92 state championship game the words Travis mackraken was edge into my brain from pa announcer y’all whipped our tale

Guys I’m not really informed on 1-a or1-aa on the West I roughly done it on there’s a lot of football left to play I will keep it upadated with help

Reactions: GreyGod623
Hate to break it to rville20 but it’s just a matter of time before Murphy catches you in state titles. You have played in the kiddy pool this whole time and have 1 state title to show for it. You have two state titles since 92 and the 92 rings probably turn your fingers green lol I’m jk calm down although 41-0 against your state champs was impressive. Murphy will play were they are put plain and simple. You guys have a fine football team up there that will make a deep run and hopefully we both make it far enough to get to watch round 2 with the dawgs and knights.

This is one of the dumbest statement ever.
You could not go because you was 2a. Murphy asked to play down and the state let it happen. But your 2a team had to set out playoffs ever other year. I must really bother yinz that your 2a school only got to play in the 1a playoffs ever other year. Make no mistake. Our 92 title is as real as any other title in nc history. But yunz like to discredit it because a 2a school beat us. Listen to how stupid thst sounds. Unjust is what hsppened in 91. Some poor 1a east school made it to state and had to play a 2a school that was allowed to classify down. That was wrong and 91 title is the biggest losd of crap ever in 1a.
92 title is the real deal. Fact.
91 not so much.

How would murphy fans like it if Franklin got to play in 1a the last few years. Or MH? I promise you unz would be saying what unz do now.
I really think it takes a dumb a$$ to s say murphy was the real state champs in 92. Having shirt made priceless. What about 91?
Lets talk about it. Lol

Now thats a garbage title. I would throw out that ring. I couldnt sleep at Knight knowing that lie was on my finger. Murphy will Never catch us. Remember that. As more charters start up murphy will be pushed into their playoffs. If 2 or 3 charters start football next year the biggest 1a team will go up. Thats just a fact.

Murphy hate that the state put restrictions on their 2a school while play 1a playoff. Murphy fans feel cheated. You cant make this stuff up folks.
That is pathetic.

Murphy hate that the state put restrictions on their 2a school while play 1a playoff. Murphy fans feel cheated. You cant make this stuff up folks.
That is pathetic.

This coming from the #1 conspiracy theorist of graham county....... Seriously Bk? C'mon man!

Reactions: dogman35
How would murphy fans like it if Franklin got to play in 1a the last few years. Or MH? I promise you unz would be saying what unz do now.
I really think it takes a dumb a$$ to s say murphy was the real state champs in 92. Having shirt made priceless. What about 91?
Lets talk about it. Lol

Now thats a garbage title. I would throw out that ring. I couldnt sleep at Knight knowing that lie was on my finger. Murphy will Never catch us. Remember that. As more charters start up murphy will be pushed into their playoffs. If 2 or 3 charters start football next year the biggest 1a team will go up. Thats just a fact.

Your panties been in a wad long time haven’t they sport.....

Reactions: dogman35
That is pathetic.
Murphy had 1a enrollment numbers that entire time though ('89-'92). Dogs were suppose to move up to 2A because they had had one giant senior class in '87 (the class of '88) right as they were doing realignment. That class at the time was the biggest class in Murphy High history. It was blip and the only year Murphy has ever been in 2A numbers since the '70s.

In hindsight Murphy should have played 2A the first two years and then petitioned to move back down to 1A due to not having 2A numbers and travel hardship. If they had done that they would have a '92 1A title right now in there trophy case along with the '91 title.

so murphy is playing in 1a state playoffs this year? i thought they didn't make this decision till the end of the season?

so murphy is playing in 1a state playoffs this year? i thought they didn't make this decision till the end of the season?
This is just my opinion it is close but not the real thing I actually have put Murphy to big because of low number of teams all this is just eye candy still lot of football left to play and the adm will not come out to nov

Reactions: smcdom123
There is NO possible way to know this until you know who makes the playoffs and what other schools ADMs are.. Everyone is saying lower numbers across the board.

Right on time, it happens every year. Some Rville fans start calling Murphy cheaters and some Murphy fans start claiming the 92 championship. It’s just like thanksgiving and Christmas, you know it’s coming lol

Reactions: GreyGod623
Have you ever heard anybody from R'ville get on here and say they were the real 2A state champs for beating Franklin 42-13 in 76 ? Get over it man murphy plays down trying to catch up to R'villes ships, you still have a long ways to go.

Someone's salty....

This is one of the dumbest statement ever.
You could not go because you was 2a. Murphy asked to play down and the state let it happen. But your 2a team had to set out playoffs ever other year. I must really bother yinz that your 2a school only got to play in the 1a playoffs ever other year. Make no mistake. Our 92 title is as real as any other title in nc history. But yunz like to discredit it because a 2a school beat us. Listen to how stupid thst sounds. Unjust is what hsppened in 91. Some poor 1a east school made it to state and had to play a 2a school that was allowed to classify down. That was wrong and 91 title is the biggest losd of crap ever in 1a.
92 title is the real deal. Fact.
91 not so much.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Lulz.

Ok I've laid off BK for the last few years but this has to be said. I dont have numbers to back it up but i would bet Robbinsville had larger numbers when their state titles were won than the schools they had to play to get there, which consisted of beating Andrews, Hayesville and Cherokee. All other SMC schools at that time were 2A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT