ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Yousef Mugharbil

87SwO

Mar 2, 2023
Remember him committing to UF out of Murphy? Is he really walking on at NCSuck now? Any news on this????.... Hate to see the homegrown talent leave the state, then flounder their talent. Hope the best for this young man. Tons of eligibility left as he hasn't played a down due to injuries, I believe??..

He went to the portal and transferred to Colorado in January. Guess he wasn’t liking the Prime Time hire and went back into the portal in April.

Reactions: 87SwO
He was in a pretty bad traffic accident at UF where he got dragged a few hundred feet under a truck while riding a scooter. Spent a lot of his first year recovering from that. It’s kind of a miracle he’s still playing at all. Wish him well even though I’m a UNC fan.
I remember reading about the scooter accident

Reactions: 87SwO
He was in a pretty bad traffic accident at UF where he got dragged a few hundred feet under a truck while riding a scooter. Spent a lot of his first year recovering from that. It’s kind of a miracle he’s still playing at all. Wish him well even though I’m a UNC fan.

So is he walking on at NC Suck or what? Murphy fans swore he was the next coming of Jesus? Said back then he wouldn't crack the lineup at UF In ten years let alone six.....

Oh I know ha but is a walk on ? From UF to walkon at NCSuck is terrible fall from grace.....
I am not a Murphy guy, but to attack a young man after a tragic accident is wrong. It is not a short coming on his part, just an accident. The mods should throw you off the boards. Does it make you feel better to make disparaging remarks about a young man. No excuse for this. To put it mildly you are a low life.

I am not a Murphy guy, but to attack a young man after a tragic accident is wrong. It is not a short coming on his part, just an accident. The mods should throw you off the boards. Does it make you feel better to make disparaging remarks about a young man. No excuse for this. To put it mildly you are a low life.
I agree this guy is a clown

You soft af. No one is attacking a man cause some accident. I'm a low life? Lol just asked where is was at. Pipe down weirdo and stop whining to the mods

You soft af. No one is attacking a man cause some accident. I'm a low life? Lol just asked where is was at. Pipe down weirdo and stop whining to the mods
Yes you are. Why comment on his unfortunate circumstances? You should applaud him for doing his best to overcome this setback. I admire his efforts and really hope he is successful.

Maybe I should get Dogtuff to chime in on this subject…You’re exactly right O&R…It’s not like he ended up at some juco last chance u either! Didn’t state just have a lineman drafted in the first round?? Please, tell us where you played your college ball…

Maybe I should get Dogtuff to chime in on this subject…You’re exactly right O&R…It’s not like he ended up at some juco last chance u either! Didn’t state just have a lineman drafted in the first round?? Please, tell us where you played your college ball…

Couldn't cut it at CU? But he was injured? Prime would have never got him to Boulder if he was hurt lol. NCSucks one of the worst football programs in the nation, period. Went to UNC full ride played ball four years in the early 80's. You soft kind can keep taking up for whatever is going on lol ....

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Couldn't cut it at CU? But he was injured? Prime would have never got him to Boulder if he was hurt lol. NCSucks one of the worst football programs in the nation, period. Went to UNC full ride played ball four years in the early 80's. You soft kind can keep taking up for whatever is going on lol ....
if State is one of the worst programs, what does it say about UNC when State has won five of the last seven and 11 of the last 16?

Go Mountaineers

Sure you did with your attitude…

Reactions: wncbowhunter
if State is one of the worst programs, what does it say about UNC when State has won five of the last seven and 11 of the last 16?

Go Mountaineers

You must be drunk country boy. Lol but whatever makes you sleep better

Wow, are you at such a low point in life that you have to disrespect a young man coming off an injury. Let me guess, nobody respects you, nobody listens, nobody plays you any attention. Now in a desperate attempt to gain any respect you have to make ugly comments about young men, schools, conferences, etc...to try to drag them down to your level. Too bad you have no respect for anyone, especially yourself. Everyone will at times lash out at others usually in response to harsh comments, but you go out of your way to do so. Sorry your life is such a a disappointment to you. I stand by my statement, you are a low life.

You must be drunk country boy. Lol but whatever makes you sleep better
Drunk, nope. Not a hint of drugs or alcohol just stating facts and asking questions. Laugh, cry or curse whatever gets you though the day but State has gotten the better of “your” heels recently.
I also wish nothing but the best for Mr. Mugharbil. Sounds as if he has had to overcome a lot in the past few years. Hopefully he has found a home in Raleigh and becomes successful. Whether it is on the field or in the classroom.

Go Mountaineers

Drunk, nope. Not a hint of drugs or alcohol just stating facts and asking questions. Laugh, cry or curse whatever gets you though the day but State has gotten the better of “your” heels recently.
I also wish nothing but the best for Mr. Mugharbil. Sounds as if he has had to overcome a lot in the past few years. Hopefully he has found a home in Raleigh and becomes successful. Whether it is on the field or in the classroom.

Go Mountaineers

Mack has beat terrible DD twice since he's been back lol two losses came from fluke last min questionable decisions. But put the bottle down old man, state is terrible in every sport besides fishing and women's underwear basket weaving

Terrible take 87Sw0. Just terrible. Have you followed Florida football the past 5 years. They are bottom dwellers. Let me ax you a question: As for your Heels, when's the last time they won an ACC championship in football? Guess who's won it since? Dook and Wake Forest.

Story on Yousef yes he is considered a walk on at State ,supposedly according to Coach until January, I don't know if the kid will ever play a down, but I do know he has had it rough with severe injury , Coaching change, and then following his recruiting Coach to Colorado, him and about 50 more got the shaft from Deion , this kid has had 0 skill work since his 1st summer at Florida.I think yousef has landed at a home ,he has gotten alot of 2 work in fall camp. Yousef has been through alot and still out there working his tail off, most kids would have quit, he has always been a competitor and I don't see that ending any time soon, he's Coach "me" damn sure believes in him.
GO DOGS!

Even on the last play vs rville he busted threw and hit someone. It was a QB kneel. He never quit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT