ADVERTISEMENT

What Happened at Dudley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that you called a team/community trash. Would be 100 dollars u were not at the game to see what actually happened but u ok calling them trash and saying they breed this behavior. U were wrong but doubled down on your self hate. U brought up mixed kids like u supposed to get some reward for being a sellout. You sad as hell TBH.

Please explain how having mixed children makes one a sell out?

I see no development in this thread, just hatred. Inside here exist the true pandemic. The question at hand is: What constructive ideas do you black people have, and what constructive ideas do you white people have, to make this world a better and safer place for our children and our children's children?

Two mixed kids. Says it all. A sellout type bro that looks down on others. Calling Dudley trash with all the success and positive black men they have developed shows your true colors. Go cater to ya wife and inlaws. If u proud to be an oreo sellout so be it. You are low class. Commenting on something that u have no facts looking down on others. U sad cuz
This is completely out of line. He can have his opinion on Dudley, but to personally attack him? Calling him low class and a sellout? A bit too much man.

Please explain how having mixed children makes one a sell out?
Pretty easy.

1. He comes to a message board and slams Dudley a predominantly Black school in the heart of Greensboro by calling them trash and gangsters.

2. He does the above without having attended said game or knowing the entire situation but doubles down on his ignorance w/o even mentioning all of the great things Dudley has stood for for years. Just spewing hate. You all seem to overlook this for some reason.

3. He like many of his type first defense to being called out for ignorance and hate is not to apologize or review but defend themselves with the "Yo i got a white wife, got mixed kids, the I made it out story so im better than you defense. What the hell does having mixed kids or a single mom have to do with the thread? Its more racial stereotypes and innunedo.

4. Any black man that would spew hate against black youth and post it on a message board for others to see without facts is indeed a sellout. That same man making the comments of having a non-black wife shows more of his self hate and that he doesnt respect or love black women enough to choose them as a mate. Pretty simple stuff. No one cares who he marries its his business. But when u attack afro-american students, defend it with the hey ive got mixed kids defense, and look at me stuff it says all that needs to be said about a person and their intentions.

This is completely out of line. He can have his opinion on Dudley, but to personally attack him? Calling him low class and a sellout? A bit too much man.
He called an entire community trash and said they breed a ganster mentality. Thats ok because its Dudley? Thats not an opinion thats plain hate. He didnt even go to said game in question.

He called an entire community trash and said they breed a ganster mentality. Thats ok because its Dudley? Thats not an opinion thats plain hate. He didnt even go to said game in question.
I love Dudley and their program, tons of respect for Coach Davis and the young men he helps mold over there. UNC91 and I can disagree, but I’m not going to personally attack him like that because we disagree. You didn’t go to that game either FWIW.

My point is that you called a team/community trash. Would be 100 dollars u were not at the game to see what actually happened but u ok calling them trash and saying they breed this behavior. U were wrong but doubled down on your self hate. U brought up mixed kids like u supposed to get some reward for being a sellout. You sad as hell TBH.
Who is a sellout? Where do you get this info at? My guy all you have to see if these hype videos and behavior on n off the field at Dudley. Doesn't take a genius lol

Reactions: Ooooner
I love Dudley and their program, tons of respect for Coach Davis and the young men he helps mold over there. UNC91 and I can disagree, but I’m not going to personally attack him like that because we disagree. You didn’t go to that game either FWIW.
Exactly i didnt go so i wouldn't call someone trash. Not a CC fan and dislike private playing public but id never call a school or fanbase trash. CC has an excellent program. Its more implied with the meaning of trash...when you call something or someone trash. I didn't mention kids or anything he did in defense of his opinion of Dudley's athletes. Not going to sit here and let Dudley get slandered over an event he didnt go to. You all find it too easy to accept slander of historically black highschools. I wont stand for it. Dudley is an excellent school, and excellent football program.

Those schools get a lot of negative attention already. Why beat them up on a message board and u weren't even there?

Again, Dudley is putting out hype videos and behavior on n off the field is breeding thug mentality and actions. Sad day when you actually as an adult agree with this. Never will violence or promote violence be okay brother.

Exactly i didnt go so i wouldn't call someone trash. Not a CC fan and dislike private playing public but id never call a school or fanbase trash. Its more implied with the meaning of trash...when you call something or someone trash. I didn't mention kids or anything he did in defense of his opinion of Dudley's athletes. Not going to sit here and let Dudley get slandered over an event he didnt go to. You all find it too easy to accept slander of historically black highschools. I wont stand for it. Dudley is an excellent school, and excellent football program.

Lol damn dude you got a lot of issues in life I see. Again I don't look at race I married the women I love, she could have been purple, I don't give a shit. That's what's wrong with you, generation racism against every skin color. Hopefully you don't teach this to your kid.

Reactions: Ooooner and Appvol
Again, Dudley is putting out hype videos and behavior on n off the field is breeding thug mentality and actions. Sad day when you actually as an adult agree with this. Never will violence or promote violence be okay brother.
Why is it thug behavior? Again more of the same in saying thug behavior. Is the star spangled banner thug behavior? 🤔 its a song based on war and violence right? It became a national anthem promoting violence. Lololololololol played before every game. The bands play we will rock you? Many classic historical American hits are about violence, drugs, and sex but we listen to them right? Dont fall for the thats a thug trap. Buffalo Soilder, bloody Sunday, 1999, zombie. All popular songs that highlight violence and are popular in American culture.

What incidents occurred involving Dudley that you know for sure were caused by Dudley's negligence. Dont by into the stereotypes brother. A hype video aint violence..... Could it be inappropriate? Possibly. But if they like it so be it if no one is hurt.

Lol damn dude you got a lot of issues in life I see. Again I don't look at race I married the women I love, she could have been purple, I don't give a shit. That's what's wrong with you, generation racism against every skin color. Hopefully you don't teach this to your kid.
Nah u mentioned mixed kids not me. Hell if i care who u marry. U used it as a defense for the hate you spewed against Dudley. It just fills in the gaps of the type of person u are. Self hate at its finest. Umoja brother

Nah u mentioned mixed kids not me. Hell if i care who u marry. U used it as a defense for the hate you spewed against Dudley. It just fills in the gaps of the type of person u are. Self hate at its finest. Umoja brother
You most definitely aren't having an impact on this race campaign.. What kind of person are you as a result of all your comments?

Why is it thug behavior? Again more of the same in saying thug behavior. Is the star spangled banner thug behavior? 🤔 its a song based on war and violence right? It became a national anthem promoting violence. Lololololololol played before every game. The bands play we will rock you? Many classic historical American hits are about violence, drugs, and sex but we listen to them right? Dont fall for the thats a thug trap. Buffalo Soilder, bloody Sunday, 1999, zombie. All popular songs that highlight violence and are popular in American culture.

What incidents occurred involving Dudley that you know for sure were caused by Dudley's negligence. Dont by into the stereotypes brother. A hype video aint violence..... Could it be inappropriate? Possibly. But if they like it so be it if no one is hurt.
He called an entire community/school trash over a hype video of their new uniforms because of the back ground music. Majority of these high school teams and players blast the same type of music either in the locker room, at games, or practice. It’s not that serious, it’s just what a lot of the young kids like.

Lol okay man I'm not going to keep going back n fourth with you. I just can't figure out why you or any adult of any race would think it's okay for young men listen to thug music, referring to killing ops, selling drugs, ect..... The national anthem stands for the men n women who lost their lives for YOUR freedom. Not even sure what your point is there, but okay brother. Hopefully you enjoy this beautiful holiday

He called an entire community/school trash over a hype video of their new uniforms because of the back ground music. Majority of these high school teams and players blast the same type of music either in the locker room, at games, or practice. It’s not that serious, it’s just what a lot of the young kids like.

Never said Dudley is the only school blasting this bs. Just saying, as adults we can't accept this stuff man. We all have to do better for the kids

Reactions: Bill28714
Wait lifetime ban for what? He brought up race and disparaged an entire team and community. No one asked about his kids nor wife. He volunteered that info. His post was full of racist innuendo but thats ok to u? Wasnt for me. He is the type of person that acts self-righteous tearing others down. Its sad we still have these types in 2022.
It’s crazy that they didn’t realize this and this is his second time doing it in a week. He got another thread shutdown about their uniforms by bringing up the same unnecessary story about his kids.

Never said Dudley is the only school blasting this bs. Just saying, as adults we can't accept this stuff man. We all have to do better for the kids
I don’t necessarily like it but I just keep it moving. I don’t go on threads and bring it up when the intent was to show new uniforms. If that’s what they want to play, I may not like it but that’s on them. This the second thread you have started something when y’all should just kept it high school football. You could’ve said something of the lines of “I don’t like the music” if anything, not call the school trash and say they breed thugs. You are the problem and don’t realize it.

Last edited:
It’s crazy that they didn’t realize this and this is his second time doing it in a week. He got another thread shutdown about their uniforms by bringing up the same unnecessary story about his kids.
Hes a hypocritee. The star spangled banner is about violence guess we shouldnt listen to that either? 😔 its sad when adults attack children. Just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91

You have obviously never donned a uniform of the military in your life. It is a disgusting disgrace what you are equating the National Anthem to. I now at least know what kind of person you are when this song is being performed. At every athletic event you are attending, do you stand or kneel during the playing of the national anthem?

You have obviously never donned a uniform of the military in your life. It is a disgusting disgrace what you are equating the National Anthem to. I now at least know what kind of person you are when this song is being performed. At every athletic event you are attending, do you stand or kneel during the playing of the national anthem?
Alright, this thread needs to be shut down and deleted because it’s going in the wrong direction!!!

How do you know? My point is its a violent song. Just because a rap song may be offensive to some to others its not is the point. I stand during the anthem. My point is we listen to a violent song every game and no one cares. We have become too PC and judgemental. So what if they have a rap song for uniform reveal. Does that make the thugs is my point. Keep up lil buddy.

• Haha

These guys are clueless. Comparing the national anthem to a rap song is probably the most disgusting disgraceful thing you could do as an American period. These kinds of guys take their freedom for granted everyday......

How do you know? My point is its a violent song. Just because a rap song may be offensive to some to others its not is the point. I stand during the anthem. My point is we listen to a violent song every game and no one cares. We have become too PC and judgemental. So what if they have a rap song for uniform reveal. Does that make the thugs is my point. Keep up lil buddy.

Who is these rap songs not offensive too? Please explain? You're just digging yourself a deeper hole my brother

I just read over this dumpster fire of a thread.
I will say a few things and leave it at that.

Dudley's football program and the school in general are led by great people who do great things for that community.

Regarding the incident, it would be a shame to allow the actions of a few (who, I'm hearing don't even attend Dudley) shed a negative light on Dudley. Lets get all the facts first before you try to give us some information about the neighborhood or the school, that could potentially be irrelevant to the situation. Everyone already knows Greensboro has tough areas, go look at the 2020 census data, Greensboro is the most diverse city in all of North Carolina. More so than Charlotte, Durham, all of them.

Music is an artform, is subjective, and should not be a judge on anyone's character. Music never turned anyone into a "thug," gangs and crime does that, not music. That's an uneducated and silly assumption. Also, lets not compare our national anthem, yes.. violence is violence, but completely different circumstances.

I just read over this dumpster fire of a thread.
I will say a few things and leave it at that.

Dudley's football program and the school in general are led by great people who do great things for that community.

Regarding the incident, it would be a shame to allow the actions of a few (who, I'm hearing don't even attend Dudley) shed a negative light on Dudley. Lets get all the facts first before you try to give us some information about the neighborhood or the school, that could potentially be irrelevant to the situation. Everyone already knows Greensboro has tough areas, go look at the 2020 census data, Greensboro is the most diverse city in all of North Carolina. More so than Charlotte, Durham, all of them.

Music is an artform, is subjective, and should not be a judge on anyone's character. Music never turned anyone into a "thug," gangs and crime does that, not music. That's an uneducated and silly assumption. Also, lets not compare our national anthem, yes.. violence is violence, but completely different circumstances.

Brother, these young kids look up to these rappers and think what's being said is true. Music is an art form correct, but influencing these young kids at a high rate.

Brother, these young kids look up to these rappers and think what's being said is true. Music is an art form correct, but influencing these young kids at a high rate.
Okay, then maybe we should do something about the Record Labels who promote these said artists? The only thing is with the internet and self promoting of music on social media... I don't think much can be done at this point. It is a part of our dog eat dog society....

At the end of the day, music isn't going to change much... its up to parents to teach these kids what's right from wrong and that music is solely for entertainment purposes and that's all... and if their are no parents involved, then again something is wrong with our society in general that needs a harder look.

Okay, then maybe we should do something about the Record Labels who promote these said artists? The only thing is with the internet and self promoting of music on social media... I don't think much can be done at this point. It is a part of our dog eat dog society....

You're right brother, the one I did when I raised two sons, is not allow it period. I understand Coach can't control everything, but they are present, should not be tolerated. Just my opinion.

The school isn't in the best of neighborhood.

Richmond county is the METH CAPTITAL OF THE WORLD!!! so please don't throw shade at Dudley's "neighborhood" and before you say anything, I know Scotland County got issues... that's why i got the hell out!... but don't sit there like Richmond County is some damn crystal palace...if it is.... its a crystal meth palace...

At the end of the day, music isn't going to change much... its up to parents to teach these kids what's right from wrong and that music is solely for entertainment purposes and that's all... and if their are no parents involved, then again something is wrong with our society in general that needs a harder look.
The anthem to some is very offensive. Just like rap music to some is offensive. My point is context. When you talk to these young men u see their intent is not to be gangsters or harm others they truly like the music/artist. Sometimes they dont understand the cultural nature of the music/actions. When we were younger folks listened to Death Row, Guns N roses and Wu-tang. Now a great deal of these folks are ok to good citizens. Its music and someone shouldnt be called trash for listening to it.

American society as a whole is violent and judgemental. Its a gun/violence culture that superceeds music and parenting. @UNC91 no hard feelings. Just give Dudley a chance and whatever beef u have with them express it w/o those hateful words. Also shouldn't have called u a sellout. That was juvenille of me.

The anthem to some is very offensive. Just like rap music to some is offensive. My point is context. When you talk to these young men u see their intent is not to be gangsters or harm others they truly like the music/artist. Sometimes they dont understand the cultural nature of the music/actions. When we were younger folks listened to Death Row, Guns N roses and Wu-tang. Now a great deal of these folks are ok to good citizens. Its music and someone shouldnt be called trash for listening to it.

American society as a whole is violent and judgemental. Its a gun/violence culture that superceeds music and parenting. @UNC91 no hard feelings. Just give Dudley a chance and whatever beef u have with them express it w/o those hateful words. Also shouldn't have called u a sellout. That was juvenille of me.

No hard feelings brother, I know you mean well. I've got zero beef with Dudley at all. Was just stating my opinion about letting young men listen to the music. I understand what took place at Dudley had zero to do with Dudley, outsiders ruined that game. I appreciate your apology about being a sellout. I love all races my guy, I judge people on their heart and soul, not skin color.

Reactions: PagePirates44
I just hope that the investigation can hold those responsible accountable and they be banned from all NCHSAA events permanently. I hate that this thread has come to name calling and questioning of people’s character and morals. But what I said at the beginning aligns with how this thread went to hell in a hand basket… most of the world’s problems are because of he adults.

Shut this thread down.

Richmond county is the METH CAPTITAL OF THE WORLD!!! so please don't throw shade at Dudley's "neighborhood" and before you say anything, I know Scotland County got issues... that's why i got the hell out!... but don't sit there like Richmond County is some damn crystal palace...if it is.... its a crystal meth palace...
When did I say Richmond county was so great or even hinted at that???? Capital only has one T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT