ADVERTISEMENT

Western Regional Championship Robbinsville vs Mitchell

If history is any indicator, we’ll we know what will happen. But man, I would love to see history change this time. Just glad to be at home and not have to travel again. This Mitchell team continues to amaze me. But will it be enough?

Hey Robbinsville, didn’t we heat how once it went to 1 playoff we would all go home early?

Go Mountaineers.

Win or lose Robbinsville has surprised alot of folks after a total school and sports shut down and some injuries and not even picked to win conference. Robbinsville could be much better next year if we can replace a couple lineman and the QB.

Win or lose Robbinsville has surprised alot of folks after a total school and sports shut down and some injuries and not even picked to win conference. Robbinsville could be much better next year if we can replace a couple lineman and the QB.
Well, here we are. Same old faces in the finals. Both teams have raised eyebrows this year. I'm sure next week's game will be befitting of this matchup.

Concerned about Mitchell #7 I'm not sure what concussion protocol is . I know you have to pass a test but not sure if you have to set out the next game or just be able to pass the test. That's assuming the radio announcers are correct that he had one or if it was something else but they seemed pretty sure.

Concerned about Mitchell #7 I'm not sure what concussion protocol is . I know you have to pass a test but not sure if you have to set out the next game or just be able to pass the test. That's assuming the radio announcers are correct that he had one or if it was something else but they seemed pretty sure.
IF he does have a concussion, protocol is a minimum of 7 days I think?

This Robbinsville team isnt as good as their last few but they're very well coached and the players execute their gameplan well. Their QB really stepped up against Murphy and if he carries that over to next week they'll be a pretty tough out.
This Robbinsville is hard to put a finger on. It could be the youth I guess. They are for sure battle tested with several come from behind wins.

I'm sure The Graham Star would love too but I'm not sure who gives the approval for that.
I believe Mitchell is pretty good about letting the visiting team do their thing when it comes to streaming. They have allowed teams that do NFHS to stream, the MaroonDevil Network, the GWY YouTube channel ect. I'm sure if the Graham Star makes the journey they will be allowed to broadcast.

I believe Mitchell is pretty good about letting the visiting team do their thing when it comes to streaming. They have allowed teams that do NFHS to stream, the MaroonDevil Network, the GWY YouTube channel ect. I'm sure if the Graham Star makes the journey they will be allowed to broadcast.
Imma need one of y’all to take one for the team and steam it on YouTube, if not. Lol

Reactions: RealStihl
I don’t know where to post this and don’t want to take away from all your accomplishments, but I just wanted to say thanks! You guys are winners and I swear it rubs off on the people around you!! We just beat the Goliath of single A football in West Virginia!! The Ritchie Rebels are going to the state championship for the first official time in school history!! We got runner up for the first time ever last year do to covid. We got stopped by covid after our semi final win. Now we are officially getting to go and play the game on the field!! I won’t say no more because this is your site, but man am I happy!!

Bradley is a quick hitter..He gets the ball and goes. Mitchell qb is more of a delayed runner. Very slow picking out his holes,then he goes.
#2 is a very patient runner. He likes to follow his blockers, and allow the line to make space for him. #22 likes to hit the gaps hard and make his own space, but he plays both ways, and IMO, is much more potent on defense. He still averages probably 90 yards a game, and 5-6 yards a carry tho. #4, while not utilized as much, has good open field speed if he gets loose. More of a edge runner. It will be interesting to see Adams and Turbyfill on the same field. I'm sure each fan base will have their reasoning on who is the better runner.

10 days he want play. Happened to our Donavan Greene 2018 he couldn't play the next week. MA #32 had concision too in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT