ADVERTISEMENT

Western Foothills early thoughts

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
This is Conference that gets overlooked. This should be a fun Conference to follow in 2024. This in no order below.

1. Hickory 3A State Champions. They have alot returning in 2024 including their QB that started Varsity when he was a Freshmen

2. East Lincoln won the State Title 2022. They have alot returning in 2024.

3. Statesville has a lot returning and should be very competive in the Conference.

4. North Lincoln they are loaded with players returning.

5. West Iredell might have something to say about this in 2024. They have a few good skill players returning.

6. ST Stephens don't know much about what they will have in 2024

7. Fred T Foard they should end their long losing streak in 2024

8. North Iredell they do have a QB thats quick and very athletic.

Any other thoughts?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looks good to me. Hickory definitely will be the favorites for sure. East Lincoln n Statesville could be be a good matchup.

Reactions: Doppleganger#
I wouldn’t overlook North Lincoln a whole lot. A lot returning yes but biggest things they got coming back is a one two punch young running back duo that was one of the best around. If the Oline is improved watch out.

I mean this is a no brainer - Hickory - Statesville - NL and EL are the top 4 ;

Statesville will be better since Ethan Peet is back for his senior yr at QB

NL is loaded and always a tough outing. Coach Bazzled been around so he know how get everything out of his players

EL - Idk too much about theme but I’m sure they will be improved compared to last year

Hickory - Maybe a slightly down but still have a great core returning and once again the favors

WI-NI-SS-Foard will battle it out for bottom half and tbh I think Foard could win a few games this yr

Reactions: Champ_24
This is Conference that gets overlooked. This should be a fun Conference to follow in 2024. This in no order below.

1. Hickory 3A State Champions. They have alot returning in 2024 including their QB that started Varsity when he was a Freshmen

2. East Lincoln won the State Title 2022. They have alot returning in 2024.

3. Statesville has a lot returning and should be very competive in the Conference.

4. North Lincoln they are loaded with players returning.

5. West Iredell might have something to say about this in 2024. They have a few good skill players returning.

6. ST Stephens don't know much about what they will have in 2024

7. Fred T Foard they should end their long losing streak in 2024

8. North Iredell they do have a QB thats quick and very athletic.

Any other thoughts?
In all honesty - I can see Foard to 6th or possibly 5th

West has talent but for me rn has too many ?s

North Iredell - I don’t see much outta them

St Stephens lost a lot so

Wouldn't surprise me to see a different conference champion.

23 Hickory
22 East Lincoln
21 Statesville

This League never disappoints

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT