ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs Reidsville

Who is the highly recruited lineman and what are his offers?
Luke Whitt ... on N.C. Shrine Bowl roster (It might be Witt instead of Whitt ... I've seen it both ways).

I'm not too concerned with any team beating us, especially not in 2A, because of how good our offense is. Not many teams can allow 41 points and still win by two scores
What you're doing is playing into the side of the state that you used to be in. Out east. Athletes everywhere throw in the ball everywhere. From watching NFHS your special teams are shitty. You got some offense and you can let Mr Ali or whatever the hell his name is run around. Your big dog wasn't playing much on offense seem like you had a stomach helmet. I'd say you got some concerns. I don't think West oaks is that good. You're not beating Shelby if you play like that. So what you looking like is a good old Eastern North Carolina team all kinds of offense. Zero discipline. Special teams day will that was an afterthought

Luke Whitt ... on N.C. Shrine Bowl roster (It might be Witt instead of Whitt ... I've seen it both ways).

Yea he doesn't move well and way undersized. No way he is 6'2 maybe 5'11. He might play at D2 or CC

What you're doing is playing into the side of the state that you used to be in. Out east. Athletes everywhere throw in the ball everywhere. From watching NFHS your special teams are shitty. You got some offense and you can let Mr Ali or whatever the hell his name is run around. Your big dog wasn't playing much on offense seem like you had a stomach helmet. I'd say you got some concerns. I don't think West oaks is that good. You're not beating Shelby if you play like that. So what you looking like is a good old Eastern North Carolina team all kinds of offense. Zero discipline. Special teams day will that was an afterthought

I know the rams have never won anything so why would we expect anything different.

Last edited:
Man I know you didn't just bring little shelby into this 😭😭😭 if you're gonna trash us at least know the names of our players. I have no idea who Mr. Ali is but if you're referencing Al Lee he's already graduated

Man I know you didn't just bring little shelby into this 😭😭😭 if you're gonna trash us at least know the names of our players. I have no idea who Mr. Ali is but if you're referencing Al Lee he's already graduated
Oh I'm not trashing you. I'm just saying they're not going to beat you. Not with no defense. Because you guys got a defense. Who is the DC there now is it still hollifield?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
lol this guy. Like Reidsville hasn’t played teams from all over the state. Their record speaks for itself no matter how much you try to trash them. Jeez

West Stokes as a program, as coaches, and players proved all they needed to last Friday against Reidsville and the Reidsville faithful have said that. Reidsville definitely has nothing to prove to either of you. The fact you would even think you would compete with them is crazy. It’s hilarious to see you two idiots (Roughtrader and DownEast) who have nothing to do with either school or their teams, come on hear and speak as though you truly know either team, it’s players or it’s coaches. Rough is jealous of West Stokes and it’s program and players. You got beat by West earlier in the year and would get embarrassed badly by The Rams. I actually enjoy reading your post for a good laugh because it’s evident how they are living all up in your head. It’s actually pitaful that you feel so bad about your own team that you try to make them relevant by mentioning them in this thread. The best two teams in your league would be 4th and 5th in their league this year behind Reidsville, WS, & Walkertown. That’s fact! To think otherwise is laughable! So leave the big boy talk to the ones who toed the line (Reidsville and WS) and go find somebody to troll that you both can compete with!

Last edited:
West Stokes as a program, as coaches, and players proved all they needed to last Friday against Reidsville and the Reidsville faithful have said that. Reidsville definitely has nothing to prove to either of you. The fact you would even think you would compete with them is crazy. It’s hilarious to see you two idiots (Roughtrader and DownEast) who have nothing to do with either school or their teams, come on hear and speak as though you truly know either team, it’s players or it’s coaches. Rough is jealous of West Stokes and it’s program and players. You got beat by West earlier in the year and would get embarrassed badly by The Rams. I actually enjoy reading your post for a good laugh because it’s evident how they are living all up in your head. It’s actually pitaful that you feel so bad about your own team that you try to make them relevant by mentioning them in this thread. The best two teams in your league would be 4th and 5th in their league this year behind Reidsville, WS, & Walkertown. That’s fact! To think otherwise is laughable! So leave the big boy talk to the ones who toed the line (Reidsville and WS) and go find somebody to troll that you both can compete with!

Anyone can watch the film. Reidsville can't stop the run lol. West wasn't impressive at all, a bunch of slow white kids. I was just pointing out 55 was slow and zero technical ability in the trenches. Sorry your feelings got hurt 🤕

Not sure where he goes to college. All I know is on last drive against ES West ran the ball to win the game getting 7 to 10 yards a play.

Not sure where he goes to college. All I know is on last drive against ES West ran the ball to win the game getting 7 to 10 yards a play.
Sure man. There's how many football teams in North Carolina high school wise? What 400 500 600? He's the best dude on his team as far as an offensive lineman goes. Probably one of the best in this conference so what you know is correct. He's just not highly recruited. That word gets thrown around a lot. Highly recruited this guy's that have 10 or 15 division 1 legit offers.

Anyone can watch the film. Reidsville can't stop the run lol. West wasn't impressive at all, a bunch of slow white kids. I was just pointing out 55 was slow and zero technical ability in the trenches. Sorry your feelings got hurt 🤕
Plus this pussy doesn't even know what belly was. He probably thinks it's reverse out. Go sit back on the sidelines 26bbelly g That's where you were when you played probably where you are still to this day

I think they just proved for that Reidsville can't stop anybody on defense. And I definitely think reidsville would handle us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT