ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs Reidsville

Who is the highly recruited lineman and what are his offers?
Luke Whitt ... on N.C. Shrine Bowl roster (It might be Witt instead of Whitt ... I've seen it both ways).

I'm not too concerned with any team beating us, especially not in 2A, because of how good our offense is. Not many teams can allow 41 points and still win by two scores
What you're doing is playing into the side of the state that you used to be in. Out east. Athletes everywhere throw in the ball everywhere. From watching NFHS your special teams are shitty. You got some offense and you can let Mr Ali or whatever the hell his name is run around. Your big dog wasn't playing much on offense seem like you had a stomach helmet. I'd say you got some concerns. I don't think West oaks is that good. You're not beating Shelby if you play like that. So what you looking like is a good old Eastern North Carolina team all kinds of offense. Zero discipline. Special teams day will that was an afterthought

Luke Whitt ... on N.C. Shrine Bowl roster (It might be Witt instead of Whitt ... I've seen it both ways).

Yea he doesn't move well and way undersized. No way he is 6'2 maybe 5'11. He might play at D2 or CC

What you're doing is playing into the side of the state that you used to be in. Out east. Athletes everywhere throw in the ball everywhere. From watching NFHS your special teams are shitty. You got some offense and you can let Mr Ali or whatever the hell his name is run around. Your big dog wasn't playing much on offense seem like you had a stomach helmet. I'd say you got some concerns. I don't think West oaks is that good. You're not beating Shelby if you play like that. So what you looking like is a good old Eastern North Carolina team all kinds of offense. Zero discipline. Special teams day will that was an afterthought

I know the rams have never won anything so why would we expect anything different.

Last edited:
Man I know you didn't just bring little shelby into this 😭😭😭 if you're gonna trash us at least know the names of our players. I have no idea who Mr. Ali is but if you're referencing Al Lee he's already graduated

Man I know you didn't just bring little shelby into this 😭😭😭 if you're gonna trash us at least know the names of our players. I have no idea who Mr. Ali is but if you're referencing Al Lee he's already graduated
Oh I'm not trashing you. I'm just saying they're not going to beat you. Not with no defense. Because you guys got a defense. Who is the DC there now is it still hollifield?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
lol this guy. Like Reidsville hasn’t played teams from all over the state. Their record speaks for itself no matter how much you try to trash them. Jeez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT