ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth Titans Thrash Dudley! 42- 13

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
West Forsyth trailed 7-0 to Dudley on a penalty aided drive by Dudley!... It displeasured the West Team, and then they laid a beat down on the Panthers. 2 turnovers by West in the first half and West still hammered Dudley! The combo of Power 5 recruits (2 Talented RB’s) Bigtime G’Mone Wilson and Zy Dillard is a two headed monster that will be a problem in the CPC. They toyed with Dudley! Period.

I’m back!

Looks like it's more of the same of last year from Dudley again this year.

Look for Tabor to win the Piedmont Triad 3A again this year.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Could care less about Charlotte poster’s; they can’t beat Raleigh! I am there least concern, they better worry about the Eastern Part of The State... The Creek... hmm..kinda looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane!.. I do like Simmons the RB to Auburn. He’s good. They should’ve won more Titles the past 10 yrs. because, You know, the Charlotte teams are so good. Whoooouuu
After a Year Off, It’s time to bring excitement back to NCPreps Forum

Last edited:
Could care less about Charlotte poster’s; they can’t beat Raleigh! I am there least concern, they better worry about the Eastern Part of The State... The Creek... hmm..kinda looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane!.. I do like Simmons the RB to Auburn. He’s good. They should’ve won more Titles the past 10 yrs. because, You know, the Charlotte teams are so good. Whoooouuu

I am putting down Nov 23rd as your next disappearing act.

West Forsyth got nothing for Myers Park, Vance, Hough or Mallard Creek. Vance blew the doors off Dudley a week ago. Dudley is a very average team. Beating them isn't anything special

Reactions: Champ_24
After a Year Off, It’s time to bring excitement back to NCPreps Forum

Simpson*

Wake has been outstanding the last 3 years. No one was beating them, show a little respect; it’s not like the west lost to a Wake team with multiple losses coming into the state championship.

Dudley has looked suspect all summer, so them losing wasn’t a surprise, but them being beat as bad as they did, did.

I remember you last year writing checks that you couldn’t cash, and then you disappearing for the rest of the season. CPC is a good conference, yes, but you really make it hard to root for them, and I find myself going for whoever is playing these teams because you carry-on so much.

And for the record, Easy Forsyth barely beat a depleted Scotland County team, and would’ve bowed out in the second round had it gone 4AA.

Reactions: Champ_24
The whole EF could barely beat Scotland County so this team would automatically be a Champion talk is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's the damn Championship game. Give them both some credit they were the best small 4a teams in 2018 and that is all. As for West Forsyth your team has been stacked for years and you've bowed out of the playoffs. Btw, when was the last time West even won a playoff game? Last time East was 4aa they almost won the whole thing so chill. They are a small team by populations so they belong with the small teams.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE and nepsy7
The whole EF could barely beat Scotland County so this team would automatically be a Champion talk is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's the damn Championship game. Give them both some credit they were the best small 4a teams in 2018 and that is all. As for West Forsyth your team has been stacked for years and you've bowed out of the playoffs. Btw, when was the last time West even won a playoff game? Last time East was 4aa they almost won the whole thing so chill. They are a small team by populations so they belong with the small teams.

Yup...but this is a West Forsyth chest beating thread. One we have seen multiple times. Great win last night. WF wont get the chance to drop to 4a so somewhere on a football field in November they get yet another chance to prove it again. Get back to me then

Reactions: nepsy7 and Warhead1
What if we come to find out that Dudley’s not a good football team? Your team starts believing they’re the next big thing & boom they play a contender and it’s all over. Be careful with the pre-celebration

Reactions: Warhead1
Dropping to 4a want be a gift for any team if they had to play EF or SC. The only team that truly has no threat is MC based on what i saw the other night. Their are no other teams built like that in any class of football in NC period. This is the same class that came to SC as 10th graders. Once that qb opens it up more i just dont see anyone stopping them and scoring enough. Vance can slow them down for sure but i think 28 is the magic number you have to score to beat Creek this year. That is a very small group of hands that can do that. DF was beat to a pulp on defense the last quarter. Saw two kids take the deepest pursuit angle they could find in order to avoid hitting that MAC truck. No different than when Crouch was playing. Kids were avoiding that contact. As they say sometimes you have to make a business decision. MC is an elite team and then you have IMO 6 really good teams that could pull an upset:
EF, Vance, SC, RC, MP and maybe Butler. I would not bet on any of them doing so and obviously 2 of them want even be in their classification. Its early and injuries and foolishness can raise their heads at anytime. If RC is not east this year I do know the championship game will be one of the worst since Butler beat Jack Britt like they stole something twice.

Dropping to 4a want be a gift for any team if they had to play EF or SC. The only team that truly has no threat is MC based on what i saw the other night. Their are no other teams built like that in any class of football in NC period. This is the same class that came to SC as 10th graders. Once that qb opens it up more i just dont see anyone stopping them and scoring enough. Vance can slow them down for sure but i think 28 is the magic number you have to score to beat Creek this year. That is a very small group of hands that can do that. DF was beat to a pulp on defense the last quarter. Saw two kids take the deepest pursuit angle they could find in order to avoid hitting that MAC truck. No different than when Crouch was playing. Kids were avoiding that contact. As they say sometimes you have to make a business decision. MC is an elite team and then you have IMO 6 really good teams that could pull an upset:
EF, Vance, SC, RC, MP and maybe Butler. I would not bet on any of them doing so and obviously 2 of them want even be in their classification. Its early and injuries and foolishness can raise their heads at anytime. If RC is not east this year I do know the championship game will be one of the worst since Butler beat Jack Britt like they stole something twice.

Lol...watched on tape yesterday. Lot of kids diving for his ankles and coming up two yards short. Wonder what that looks like after TK looks at film...lol

What if we come to find out that Dudley’s not a good football team? Your team starts believing they’re the next big thing & boom they play a contender and it’s all over. Be careful with the pre-celebration

Dudley is not a horrible football team. I read a post where someone mentioned that in the Dudley/Vance scrimmage Vance was not able to run up the middle on Dudley. West Forsyth was able to run up the middle on Dudley. It also didn't help that Dudley's defense didn't come off the field much. West Forsyth is a good team. They have their own issues, but Dudley has more issues than have been advertised.

Dudley is not a horrible football team. I read a post where someone mentioned that in the Dudley/Vance scrimmage Vance was not able to run up the middle on Dudley. West Forsyth was able to run up the middle on Dudley. It also didn't help that Dudley's defense didn't come off the field much. West Forsyth is a good team. They have their own issues, but Dudley has more issues than have been advertised.

How’s their depth? That’s been a huge issue for them the past couple of seasons. That and flat out looking like they quit in some games.

How’s their depth? That’s been a huge issue for them the past couple of seasons. That and flat out looking like they quit in some games.

From my perspective depth is an issue for them as well. They had a few big linemen on the sidelines that saw little or no action, but for the most part they don't seem to be very deep at all.

Reactions: ForsythCo

The part they have more issues as advertised is what I’m talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT