ADVERTISEMENT

West Craven @ SWE 10-29

He speaking to you lol
I know 😂😂 It was just sarcasm because he told a blatant lie up here a couple weeks ago and I called him out on it. I just put him on ignore anyways so now I don’t have to see his negative posts. He was at the Kinston game and said he wasn’t. Funny thing is that I saw him sitting on the top row and I was going to go sit beside him but was asked not to and to just let him be miserable so he could complain about the coaching and what not lol. Good luck to your team seriously. I think they have a good chance to advance to the third round.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I know 😂😂 It was just sarcasm because he told a blatant lie up here a couple weeks ago and I called him out on it. I just put him on ignore anyways so now I don’t have to see his negative posts. He was at the Kinston game and said he wasn’t. Funny thing is that I saw him sitting on the top row and I was going to go sit beside him but was asked not to and to just let him be miserable so he could complain about the coaching and what not lol. Good luck to your team seriously. I think they have a good chance to advance to the third round.

Yea fence boy doesn't like you at all. Can't believe he didn't want to recognize you.

Swo will be lucky to get past Nash. If we pound the rock we can definitely get to the third rd. Put our best athlete at qb and him and Kerr pound the rock. But this coach goes to the air as soon as we get going on the ground.

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
I know right, one thing I can’t stand is a liar
Yea fence boy doesn't like you at all. Can't believe he didn't want to recognize you.

Swo will be lucky to get past Nash. If we pound the rock we can definitely get to the third rd. Put our best athlete at qb and him and Kerr pound the rock. But this coach goes to the air as soon as we get going on the ground.
Give the Kerr the ball and let him do his thing.

Oh most of this happened on here but we were 3A then. I think he was the woodshed on here or something like that. He got banned right after I think. I thought he was pretty neat until he started making personal insults on our kids. I threatened to kick his butt and he invited me to his woodshed after the game. They had this little woodshed built that was in the back of the endzone. It had pictures of their state championship baseball team on it and other sports. He stood by it with a RM helmet on and some type of wooden paddle. Hence take you behind the woodshed. I told him what I was wearing to the game and he wood certainly see me. That Eastern Final was the night I found out other West Craven fans read this board they just don't post. When I went in the stands many started chanting Otis. Took me a moment to realize it was meant for me. As we won I rushed to midfield to congratulate our coach. It was a big deal for him and to this day our biggest win. That is where I heard the RM coach tell Coach Jordan he would never coach there again. I then turned and started to the endzone to the woodshed. @FB is my Life has been a lifelong friend. Our dad's played football together in high school. He started walking with me. As I got around the 20 yd line 2 security guys walked over and got in front of this guy standing there with this stick and a helmet on. Trying to act like Jason on Halloween. I thought it was funny. I said is this it?? You're going to stand there hiding behind 2 people after all you have said? I asked what do you think I'm going to do? I just want to see this woodshed. The security guys stepped to the side and we walked up and looked at the woodshed. I told the guy he had a good thing going but he was out of line to talk personal about high school kids. It was at that moment I heard police telling someone they were going to get locked up if they didn't leave the field. I looked and it was the Coaches son and then I saw they were doing the same to our coach who was trying to get a team photo with the trophy. So me and fb is my life decided we best leave the field. It was crazy. But I think they did that to protect our team
The only thing I was thinking was who is going to post our bail. 😂😂😂😂

Why would I lie about anything on a message board? You see me again at a Bulldog game or at any game, feel free to approach me and say hi. Be prepared though, because like I said, I do not sit in the bleachers...ever. Also, I never said I wasnt at the Kinston game because I was, just not where you said I was sitting. As far as bashing coaches, wrong again, not my style. I may not agree with things coaches do or strategy, but I keep those opinions to myself. Would be much easier for me to bash and question those things on here, but I challenge you to find one post on this site where I have done that. I support the Dogs, support the coaches and support those that support the program. Bottom line.

Dont call me a liar when you have nothing to back it up.

Feel free to ignore me if you wish, doesnt make a difference to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT