ADVERTISEMENT

West Craven @ SWE 10-29

I didn’t see very many fans on the SWE side tonight. It didn’t look good for the school especially considering it was senior night. Hopefully changes will be made
This year's tarboro vs swe game didn't have no where near as big a crowd as usual. Now the tarboro folks showed up lol.

Reactions: daagoob
You went to Gotham I mean Rocky Mount at this hour😳 brave man lol
I’m back in Camden County now. I think Elizabeth City has had more murders this year than probably any small town in Nc. I was on the outskirts of RM by the fairgrounds (Alt US 64). Camden County won tonight!!! They were all in Applebee’s in EC celebrating, I’m happy for them, they’ll make the field of 64

I’m back in Camden County now. I think Elizabeth City has had more murders this year than probably any small town in Nc. I was on the outskirts of RM by the fairgrounds (Alt US 64). Camden County won tonight!!! They were all in Applebee’s in EC celebrating, I’m happy for them, they’ll make the field of 64
Idk man Rocky Mount is nicknamed murder mount for a reason lol. That's cool for Camden county though very happy for them. Speaking of fairgrounds, Rocky Mount doesn't even have a fair anymore smh perfectly good fairground going to waste. I'm surprised I'm still up but I work third shift so I'm used to it lol.

Reactions: Otis4411
Idk man Rocky Mount is nicknamed murder mount for a reason lol. That's cool for Camden county though very happy for them. Speaking of fairgrounds, Rocky Mount doesn't even have a fair anymore smh perfectly good fairground going to waste. I'm surprised I'm still up but I work third shift so I'm used to it lol.
We have a lineman school at Nash Community college. The first thing out safety director warns the new young guys wanting to be a lineman is to be careful where you go in Rocky Mount. Do not get out alone. I always take my pistol with me. We beat Rocky Mount in the Eastern finals years back and the crowd there was so unruly their coach told ours at midfield he would never coach there again. He kept his word too. Our team tried to take a group photo and the police ordered them off the field. Threatened to lock our coach up if he didn't get the team off the field. The only reason they did that was because they knew they could not protect us. Just this year they acted so bad at Northeastern they had to put up metal detectors at the gate. I went to watch NE and JH Rose and when I saw the metal detectors I knew why they were there. I asked a woman at the gate "have you got these here because of Rocky Mount?" She shook her head and told me they were the craziest people that had ever been there. That's saying something cause SWO has been there too!! 😂
Seriously I've been to several games at NE. Never been treated bad by them. It's a shame people from Rocky Mount can cause that much trouble. Teams need to quit playing them.

We have a lineman school at Nash Community college. The first thing out safety director warns the new young guys wanting to be a lineman is to be careful where you go in Rocky Mount. Do not get out alone. I always take my pistol with me. We beat Rocky Mount in the Eastern finals years back and the crowd there was so unruly their coach told ours at midfield he would never coach there again. He kept his word too. Our team tried to take a group photo and the police ordered them off the field. Threatened to lock our coach up if he didn't get the team off the field. The only reason they did that was because they knew they could not protect us. Just this year they acted so bad at Northeastern they had to put up metal detectors at the gate. I went to watch NE and JH Rose and when I saw the metal detectors I knew why they were there. I asked a woman at the gate "have you got these here because of Rocky Mount?" She shook her head and told me they were the craziest people that had ever been there. That's saying something cause SWO has been there too!! 😂
Seriously I've been to several games at NE. Never been treated bad by them. It's a shame people from Rocky Mount can cause that much trouble. Teams need to quit playing them.
That's crazy. I knew Rocky Mount fans were rowdy but not that bad. It's ashame people get that worked up about teenagers playing. That's awful. Man after they beat us earlier this year all their fans where trash talking tarboro saying lots of stuff I won't post on here. Plus they said they'd smoke the teams that had Todd 😂. They a classless bunch I tell ya.

Ec is cupcakes compared to RM. Becareful there young grasshopper. Them eagles flying this year at the right time again?

This is all true. I thought the Swo fans were bat crazy. They are saints compared to Rocky Mount. All hell broke loose after we beat Rocky Mount. Not only did they install metal detectors they also put up those huge lights in our parking lot that the state workers use out on our highways when they’re working at night.

This is all true. I thought the Swo fans were bat crazy. They are saints compared to Rocky Mount. All hell broke loose after we beat Rocky Mount. Not only did they install metal detectors they also put up those huge lights in our parking lot that the state workers use out on our highways when they’re working at night.
And they will play Havelock in the first round needless to say I'll be pulling for Havelock 😂.

SWO fans are bat crazy over their football. RM fans ?? Just bat crazy period. When we beat then in that Eastern Final they were tearing their own banners down on the front of their stands they put up. They wadded them up and were throwing them at their team/coach. Never seen anything like that before or since.

Last edited:
SWO fans are bat crazy over their football. RM fans ?? Just bat crazy period. When we beat then in that Eastern Final they were tearing their own banners down on the front of their stands they put up. They wadded them up and we're throwing them at their team/coach. Never seen anything like that before or since.
That sounds like something you would see at a WWE event tearing down their own banners??? And throwing them at their coaches and team? Talk about classless

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
I've never been to much of a drinker lol. I'm definitely intrigued to try one now.
I'm not a drinker either. Can't stand beer. Tastes nasty. And liquor is just way too strong to even taste lol. But I do like a good glass of wine every once and awhile. Duplin's sweet wines allow you to enjoy the taste without feeling like you're on fire.

I'm not a drinker either. Can't stand beer. Tastes nasty. And liquor is just way too strong to even taste lol. But I do like a good glass of wine every once and awhile. Duplin's sweet wines allow you to enjoy the taste without feeling like you're on fire.
Yeah I'm not a beer fan either. I do like Mike's hard lemonade though. I'm definitely gonna try duplin wines now

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The Woodshed game. LOL. When WC scored the winning TD with under a minute left, I started hanging with the Vanceboro Mafia. I knew I would be protected.

SWO fans are bat crazy over their football. RM fans ?? Just bat crazy period. When we beat then in that Eastern Final they were tearing their own banners down on the front of their stands they put up. They wadded them up and we're throwing them at their team/coach. Never seen anything like that before or since.

Thanks for clarification lol swo is a good solid community just crazy about football. Only real thing they have to be honest.... most kid in swo dream to put on the black and orange

otis...you gotta tell me about this story..................
Oh most of this happened on here but we were 3A then. I think he was the woodshed on here or something like that. He got banned right after I think. I thought he was pretty neat until he started making personal insults on our kids. I threatened to kick his butt and he invited me to his woodshed after the game. They had this little woodshed built that was in the back of the endzone. It had pictures of their state championship baseball team on it and other sports. He stood by it with a RM helmet on and some type of wooden paddle. Hence take you behind the woodshed. I told him what I was wearing to the game and he wood certainly see me. That Eastern Final was the night I found out other West Craven fans read this board they just don't post. When I went in the stands many started chanting Otis. Took me a moment to realize it was meant for me. As we won I rushed to midfield to congratulate our coach. It was a big deal for him and to this day our biggest win. That is where I heard the RM coach tell Coach Jordan he would never coach there again. I then turned and started to the endzone to the woodshed. @FB is my Life has been a lifelong friend. Our dad's played football together in high school. He started walking with me. As I got around the 20 yd line 2 security guys walked over and got in front of this guy standing there with this stick and a helmet on. Trying to act like Jason on Halloween. I thought it was funny. I said is this it?? You're going to stand there hiding behind 2 people after all you have said? I asked what do you think I'm going to do? I just want to see this woodshed. The security guys stepped to the side and we walked up and looked at the woodshed. I told the guy he had a good thing going but he was out of line to talk personal about high school kids. It was at that moment I heard police telling someone they were going to get locked up if they didn't leave the field. I looked and it was the Coaches son and then I saw they were doing the same to our coach who was trying to get a team photo with the trophy. So me and fb is my life decided we best leave the field. It was crazy. But I think they did that to protect our team.

I should add I posted what their Coach said on the 3A forums and boy did that get a response from the RM crowd. I would have looked like an idiot if that guy had changed his mind. He didn't but it was a month or 2 before he made that decision public which proved what I had been saying. It was a bad night. I have no desire to ever return there. This is sports, nothing else.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Oh most of this happened on here but we were 3A then. I think he was the woodshed on here or something like that. He got banned right after I think. I thought he was pretty neat until he started making personal insults on our kids. I threatened to kick his butt and he invited me to his woodshed after the game. They had this little woodshed built that was in the back of the endzone. It had pictures of their state championship baseball team on it and other sports. He stood by it with a RM helmet on and some type of wooden paddle. Hence take you behind the woodshed. I told him what I was wearing to the game and he wood certainly see me. That Eastern Final was the night I found out other West Craven fans read this board they just don't post. When I went in the stands many started chanting Otis. Took me a moment to realize it was meant for me. As we won I rushed to midfield to congratulate our coach. It was a big deal for him and to this day our biggest win. That is where I heard the RM coach tell Coach Jordan he would never coach there again. I then turned and started to the endzone to the woodshed. @FB is my Life has been a lifelong friend. Our dad's played football together in high school. He started walking with me. As I got around the 20 yd line 2 security guys walked over and got in front of this guy standing there with this stick and a helmet on. Trying to act like Jason on Halloween. I thought it was funny. I said is this it?? You're going to stand there hiding behind 2 people after all you have said? I asked what do you think I'm going to do? I just want to see this woodshed. The security guys stepped to the side and we walked up and looked at the woodshed. I told the guy he had a good thing going but he was out of line to talk personal about high school kids. It was at that moment I heard police telling someone they were going to get locked up if they didn't leave the field. I looked and it was the Coaches son and then I saw they were doing the same to our coach who was trying to get a team photo with the trophy. So me and fb is my life decided we best leave the field. It was crazy. But I think they did that to protect our team.
I knew Rocky Mount fans were crazy but after reading that that's borderline psycho. Dude was waiting for you near a woodshed? Good thing nothing went down between you and him could have resulted in charges being filed.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I knew Rocky Mount fans were crazy but after reading that that's borderline psycho. Dude was waiting for you near a woodshed? Good thing nothing went down between you and him could have resulted in charges being filed.
The woodshed was in the back of the endzone so it was all school approved. I just went to call his bluff. It was a beautiful thing when he had 2 others step in front of him for protection. I loved it.

The woodshed was in the back of the endzone so it was all school approved. I just went to call his bluff. It was a beautiful thing when he had 2 others step in front of him for protection. I loved it.
Shows he was all talk lol. That woodshed must have been at the old Rocky Mount school. Didn't see one at the new one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT