ADVERTISEMENT

West Craven defeats North Pitt 52-38

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
North Pitts size was a struggle for us. # 44 is a beast. #9 a sophmore is outstanding. I’d love to have this kid in Vanceboro. Had some officiated that made you scratch your head. The white hat got behind North Pitts defense once and was about to start the clock before another official stopped him and pointed out which end of the field he needed to be on. I don’t think I have ever seen that before. They made a bad call on North Pitt late in the first qtr and then ended up scoring any way. I’m glad they did. I said at the time Ball don’t lie!!

North Pitts size was a struggle for us. # 44 is a beast. #9 a sophmore is outstanding. I’d love to have this kid in Vanceboro. Had some officiated that made you scratch your head. The white hat got behind North Pitts defense once and was about to start the clock before another official stopped him and pointed out which end of the field he needed to be on. I don’t think I have ever seen that before. They made a bad call on North Pitt late in the first qtr and then ended up scoring any way. I’m glad they did. I said at the time Ball don’t lie!!
Solid win against a very big and physical team

@SWE'98 good luck against Washington. Looking forward to next weeks game!
You guys did a great job vs a solid team. I hope we hold up our end of the bargain. We should, but if we play tonight, with all the rain that's coming, anything can happen. A fumble here and there could be the difference between a win and a loss. I can't recall seeing us fumble all year to be honest, but it hasn't been raining either. Anyway, as always, I'll keep a post on the game, if I can keep my phone dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79
You guys did a great job vs a solid team. I hope we hold up our end of the bargain. We should, but if we play tonight, with all the rain that's coming, anything can happen. A fumble here and there could be the difference between a win and a loss. I can't recall seeing us fumble all year to be honest, but it hasn't been raining either. Anyway, as always, I'll keep a post on the game, if I can keep my phone dry.
Washington has really struggled this year. I think you will be ok. Hopefully nobody gets hurt on the wet field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT