ADVERTISEMENT

North Pitt @ West Craven

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
I know there's probably no North Pitt posters up here. They may not even know about NCPreps but they are next on our list. We started our season off in covid protocol right before our first game which was either West or East Carteret. Once we were cleared to play Croatan stepped up and agreed to play us. Having missed 2 weeks of practice and with some players still caught up in contact tracing we played sloppy but had a 14-0 lead going into the 4th qtr. Midway the 4th qtr it was like flipping a switch when our guys just gassed out and lost their legs. Croatan scored 3 times in just a few minutes to beat us. Never seen anything like it. We followed up with Havelock. Lead statistically but had 3 bad plays that cost us the win. New Bern ran through us like a freight train. They are pretty good too in 4A. By this time we had most of our kids back but still was missing a couple of good ones. We went to Washington and they drove right down the field and scored on us. But things were coming together for us. We dominated them the rest of the game and beat them 26-7 to start conference play. We are healthy, big and strong! I wish we had a deeper bench but I'll take what we got. In 3 conference games we have won 136-13. North Pitt they say does crazy stuff. Onside kick every time and don't like to punt. If they want to give us a short field then by George go for it. I think we will win by at least 3 td's and if they are not careful they may see a running clock by halftime if we get going. We have improved since the Washington game. I can't wait for the playoffs to get here. We may just hurt some feelings!

I know there's probably no North Pitt posters up here. They may not even know about NCPreps but they are next on our list. We started our season off in covid protocol right before our first game which was either West or East Carteret. Once we were cleared to play Croatan stepped up and agreed to play us. Having missed 2 weeks of practice and with some players still caught up in contact tracing we played sloppy but had a 14-0 lead going into the 4th qtr. Midway the 4th qtr it was like flipping a switch when our guys just gassed out and lost their legs. Croatan scored 3 times in just a few minutes to beat us. Never seen anything like it. We followed up with Havelock. Lead statistically but had 3 bad plays that cost us the win. New Bern ran through us like a freight train. They are pretty good too in 4A. By this time we had most of our kids back but still was missing a couple of good ones. We went to Washington and they drove right down the field and scored on us. But things were coming together for us. We dominated them the rest of the game and beat them 26-7 to start conference play. We are healthy, big and strong! I wish we had a deeper bench but I'll take what we got. In 3 conference games we have won 136-13. North Pitt they say does crazy stuff. Onside kick every time and don't like to punt. If they want to give us a short field then by George go for it. I think we will win by at least 3 td's and if they are not careful they may see a running clock by halftime if we get going. We have improved since the Washington game. I can't wait for the playoffs to get here. We may just hurt some feelings!
Wrh onside kicks every time as well from what I witnessed. I’m glad your Eagles 🦅 are having a good year finally. I believe what you told me Friday night about them and I hope they are as good as you say. You’ve never given me a reason to doubt you. Let’s go Brandon!

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
Wrh onside kicks every time as well from what I witnessed. I’m glad your Eagles 🦅 are having a good year finally. I believe what you told me Friday night about them and I hope they are as good as you say. You’ve never given me a reason to doubt you. Let’s go Brandon!
No we don't kick onside kicks all the time. Just against Kinston. Yeah, Otis. Looking forward to seeing your Eagles in the playoffs. Let's go Brandon!

Reactions: daagoob
No we don't kick onside kicks all the time. Just against Kinston. Yeah, Otis. Looking forward to seeing your Eagles in the playoffs. Let's go Brandon!
I would love to see our Eagles play in the dog pound in that atmosphere. I'm doing all I can to create interest and get people in the stands. We use to have a big following. A few down years seemed to hurt us bad. I'm mean are you a damn fan or not??

Reactions: dogs79
😂😂. I honestly don’t blame your coach. They couldn’t hold onto the ball on the onside kicks and fumbled a couple of them. That kick worked against against Kinston

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT