ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus at A. L. Brown

Brown wins 49-34. Brown was up 29 at the half, but very poor coaching is the 4th quarter almost cost them the game. Scored with 30 seconds to go in the game to make it look worse then it was.
i watched most of it along with the concord, and northwest games,, who was the player the cart came out for in the 2nd half, i couldn't make out the number?

Still me a fan of either of our schools hiring ex players or alumni but i guess it is what it is.

Our Qb took a few big hits the last two weeks, he played well tonight against South. The Carson game was "more than a big let down", to put it nice.

It’s hard to watch,where was #6 in second half,when they cut it to 8 he gets put back in,we can’t play pass defense it’s laughable

i watched most of it along with the concord, and northwest games,, who was the player the cart came out for in the 2nd half, i couldn't make out the number?

Still me a fan of either of our schools hiring ex players or alumni but i guess it is what it is.

Our Qb took a few big hits the last two weeks, he played well tonight against South. The Carson game was "more than a big let down", to put it nice.
# 7, it didn’t look good, hate it for the kid. He was on crutches after the game. Knee injury.

It’s hard to watch,where was #6 in second half,when they cut it to 8 he gets put back in,we can’t play pass defense it’s laughable
Exactly, piss poor coaching in the second half. That’s why I hate big halftime leads.

Y’all better start getting dialed in… Big Blue lurking around the corner lol

Y’all better start getting dialed in… Big Blue lurking around the corner lol
The players have it dialed in, it’s the coaches I’m worried about. And I know how it is In Iredell County. The visitors are already down 7 points before the game starts. Lol

Maybe a shocking upset that night.

The players have it dialed in, it’s the coaches I’m worried about. And I know how it is In Iredell County. The visitors are already down 7 points before the game starts. Lol

Maybe a shocking upset that night.
Nah… Mooresville wins 2-0 lol

Reactions: 84k
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT