ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Scores

I actually think Starmount has a great team and came into this game with an excellent game plan. Make MA beat you with the pass. They put 8 or 9 in the box. MA made adjustments and played great D outside of a few plays.

Hats off to Swain. They are much better than they were several weeks ago and will tough to deal with next year. They bottled up Adams better than anyone has. They found them a coach. We got to improve but a win is a win.
I’ll take a win over swain any day of the week there defense is solid shot there self in the foot with some penalty’s but there gonna be something to deal with come playoff time

Thomasville 32-10 over West Davidson. Ugly win with lots of penalties and TD's called back. Dogs win without the two best offensive players that are banged up. Freshman TB stepped up and had a real good night.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Buzz cant help it..he's dumb. You make a true statement about how penalties give advantages..and he brings up a dumb score..that has nothing to do with a penalty...he's really stupid....LMAO.....but hey 62-7....point taken i guess...but still stupid....now carry on.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: recycled2
Buzz cant help it..he's dumb. You make a true statement about how penalties give advantages..and he brings up a dumb score..that has nothing to do with a penalty...he's really stupid....LMAO.....but hey 62-7....point taken i guess...but still stupid....now carry on.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Buzz cant help it..he's dumb. You make a true statement about how penalties give advantages..and he brings up a dumb score..that has nothing to do with a penalty...he's really stupid....LMAO.....but hey 62-7....point taken i guess...but still stupid....now carry on.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MA had more penaltys.thats what's dumb about your statement!!!!!!!

Yep...and dummy if they had more penalties..it seems like they need to clean their act up..and you need to be complaining about their lack of discipline...instead of dummies like you complaining about the score not counting...dummy...MA is good enough to overcome undisciplined play in this conference..but we have seen what it does to them in the playoffs deep...yet you will be singing the same tune..

Both MA and Starmount hurt themselves with penalties. Reading other post tonight it sounds like a familiar situation all over the state. Is it a full moon. Penalties killed several Starmount drives. Penalties cost MA 3 tds. #5 still had around 200 yards rushing with probably that many called back. Knew Starmount would be tough. They had a great game plan till adjustments were made.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT