ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Rankings

The football world is back to normal .SWO dropped from 9 to 20. Croatan moved up to 19, as it should be. WRH dropped a little also but still up pretty good considering.

Reactions: UNC91
Well...
At this rate ER will fall completely off the map by next week if they win.
Guess 49-0 isn’t that impressive???
It’s all good though. Except orange/blue beat common opponent(PG) by same score but still up above green/gold...
Cmon man 😂

Central Davidson 2-0 in ccc, north and oak grove 1-1 - hum??? Central may not be beat in ccc this year.

• Haha
Reactions: SCRballer
Well South Point moves from # 16 to #14. I assume that's because teams previously ranked above them lost this past weekend and not because they beat East Gaston. S. Point plays 3A Stewart Cramer this Friday. Stewy has never defeated SP and I don't expect that to change this weekend. If SP is to continue climbing in the polls a few teams ranked above them are going to have to fall.

Well South Point moves from # 16 to #14. I assume that's because teams previously ranked above them lost this past weekend and not because they beat East Gaston. S. Point plays 3A Stewart Cramer this Friday. Stewy has never defeated SP and I don't expect that to change this weekend. If SP is to continue climbing in the polls a few teams ranked above them are going to have to fall.

You want a trophy for beating East Gaston?

*I'm joking don't get your panties in a wad*

Reactions: UNC91
The football world is back to normal .SWO dropped from 9 to 20. Croatan moved up to 19, as it should be. WRH dropped a little also but still up pretty good considering.
Richlands is about to run off 3 wins in a row. Which will include Croatan on 3/27. Wildcats will play 3 games in 8 days due to quarantine.

Of course not. That’s what I was saying. SP had to move up because at least two teams ranked above them lost last week,
In my opinion, SP is not a bad team. I think even in a weird season for us all they can present problems. It may not be the SP of the old but I didn’t think they were bad nor do I think they should be ranked that low.

In my opinion, SP is not a bad team. I think even in a weird season for us all they can present problems. It may not be the SP of the old but I didn’t think they were bad nor do I think they should be ranked that low.

SP needs to improve on both the offensive and defensive line. Speed can’t be taught and SP doesn’t have much. One thing SP has is heart. They may not win every game but opponents will know they’ve been in a game. Coach Hodge needs a couple more years under his belt. I’m not trying to make excuses, just saying SP is not quite where they want to be.

Well...
At this rate ER will fall completely off the map by next week if they win.
Guess 49-0 isn’t that impressive???
It’s all good though. Except orange/blue beat common opponent(PG) by same score but still up above green/gold...
Cmon man 😂

Well to be fair it was a common opponent by the same score , but your entire offensive backfield used to play for us, Yet we managed to score more points then you against said common opponent 🤔

Well to be fair it was a common opponent by the same score , but your entire offensive backfield used to play for us, Yet we managed to score more points then you against said common opponent 🤔
Uh...
Not entire backfield but I understand your frustration.
My point is ER was in top ten to start and has done nothing but win and keeps dropping.
Glad to hear from an orange/blue supporter though. They rare.on here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT