BlackKnight24

Apr 17, 2015
2022 Record:
Richmond- 5-6
Seventy First 14-1

Last Time Played 2019
2019 Score 45-6

What's your prediction

4th and 20 from the 20 couldnt stop the Scots from winning at Raider stadium to end last year, so
71st should not have as much problem beginning 1st and 10....
in all seriousness this looks to be a good one

With 140 serious highly motivated & dedicated ball players on the field, I am giving this baby to Richmond. I aint care what anyone says, they ready to throw their Green and Gold up boys. Yung Rich will tell ya'll doubters

With 140 serious highly motivated & dedicated ball players on the field, I am giving this baby to Richmond. I aint care what anyone says, they ready to throw their Green and Gold up boys. Yung Rich will tell ya'll doubters
I think that it is still a penalty to have more than 11 on the field at a time. Guess i need to go back and check.

• Haha
Reactions: PagePirates44
I think that it is still a penalty to have more than 11 on the field at a time. Guess i need to go back and check.
Shine no pa! Imma talking bout when you win and throw your Gold and Green up all 140 on the field. It's prohibited during the game brother man.

If Richmond drop 23 on 71st Richmond will win. 71st defense does not give up that many points those LB’s are sideline to sideline with the quickness.

Pretty sure the 140 Coach Till referred to was the number of kids total in the program and they won't all be on the sidelines Friday night but hey you do you bruuuhhh.

Lots of ??? on the Raider sideline this year. New offense. No clear cut starter at quarterback. 2 offensive coordinators calling plays. Raider fans don’t expect a lots of success early in the season or maybe all year. I’ll be watching though.

no post during this game or afterwards, how did it go?
analysis from anyone that was there, the final indicates a wooping
was taken by the home team..

no post during this game or afterwards, how did it go?
analysis from anyone that was there, the final indicates a wooping
was taken by the home team..
Pa I wont there......
I wus at the Swett 37-3 after party joint!

Them Raiders will throw their Green and Gold up this season like Yung Rich & King Juice said. Dont sleep on them Scotswin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT