ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington @ Crest

Crest missed FG to tie. Had a td called back with a late holding call. 17-14 Weddington

The irony of the matter is the injury to Willie Green (Burns kid) is what helped Weddington come back. Once Willie was hurt, the crest offense stalled. Also the game saving tackle in the first OT was made by Aaron Ramsour (Burns kid). It makes me wonder what could have been if all the Burns players would have stayed at Burns. Sorry had to have my moment there.

Crest should have no problem from here on out though. They got their scare and humbling. They might actually start taking these games seriously and of course they will find a way to win again the next 2 weeks like always if they ever get into another backs against the wall situation.

They won 47-44 in double OT after they had boasted about how they were Crest and could handle them. Had SP lost they would have already been on our threads.
Nobody at Crest is worried about S Point, we took care of y'all game one

105 (Shelby 33, Piedmont 7, Cuthbertson 21, Weddington 44)
Sasha i dont see how you have time to watch any red tater games with you spending so much time hating on crest. Theres room on the charger wagon you can come on out of the closet.

The irony of the matter is the injury to Willie Green (Burns kid) is what helped Weddington come back. Once Willie was hurt, the crest offense stalled. Also the game saving tackle in the first OT was made by Aaron Ramsour (Burns kid). It makes me wonder what could have been if all the Burns players would have stayed at Burns. Sorry had to have my moment there.

I get tired of reading this crap on every thread get over it from a non crest fan!

Good ball game....Rulz and Crestmas good to see you guys tonight. You can exhale now.

Sasha i dont see how you have time to watch any red tater games with you spending so much time hating on crest. Theres room on the charger wagon you can come on out of the closet.

Don't you know women can multi-task? This girl is a true Red Raider - never will be a Charger. Although I have seen Rulz sporting some Raider Red.

Crest giving up so many points is unacceptable! I don't care what you think or who you are, that's not Crest defense.

Crest will be fine. We got a little conservative after we went up by 21 and willie got hurt and a very good weddington team capitilized on it. Our defense has been without possibly our best player since halfway through the shelby game and we miss him a lot. Hopefully he will be back for concord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT