ADVERTISEMENT

WC vs Tarboro

Does anyone know what West schedule for today will be? Always interested in seeing how everyone approaches big game long distance travel .

ITS GAMEDAY! Safe travels to everyone & definitely hoping for a great & clean game from both teams! #RudeBoyyz 💜💛

Just heard that #2 McDowell-Moore may be out with a possible knee injury (tore ACL?). Can anyone confirm or deny?

Just heard that #2 McDowell-Moore may be out with a possible knee injury (tore ACL?). Can anyone confirm or deny?
Wouldn’t you like to know! Just kidding, all I’ve heard is that he has practiced this week. But i just get 3rd hand information.

Wouldn’t you like to know! Just kidding, all I’ve heard is that he has practiced this week. But i just get 3rd hand information.
Heard for a very reliable source ….the ACL is definitely injured…..

Last edited:
The information came from the Tarboro coaching staff….unless they are just trying to sandbag….which I do not believe they would do….anyway we will find out later today for sure !!
Well I literally just got off the phone w/ his uncle. Cam doesn’t have a ACL tear…He took a helmet to the knee the other night. He’s 100% a go tonight so wherever you’re getting your info from is 100% WRONG! Sad you’re putting that BS on a kid..

Well I literally just got off the phone w/ his uncle. Cam doesn’t have a ACL tear…He took a helmet to the knee the other night. He’s 100% a go tonight so wherever you’re getting your info from is 100% WRONG! Sad you’re putting that BS on a kid..
That is good….i never want to or would wish a kid would get hurt !! I would prefer we play y’all at 100% so there are no excuses.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I’ll give you WC people credit - y’all sure don’t lack any confidence based on some of the comments and videos I’ve seen on Facebook.

I just watched a video where some guy was giving a speech to the team and the gist of it was that Tarboro is just a speed bump in the way of WC and Tarboro hasn’t seen anything like WC. I’m all for motivational speeches but that video probably shoulda been kept private.

And the comment about Tarboro not having the coach WC does made me laugh. I’ll take Craddock over anybody.

The information came from the Tarboro coaching staff….unless they are just trying to sandbag….which I do not believe they would do….anyway we will find out later today for sure !!
I’ll give you WC people credit - y’all sure don’t lack any confidence based on some of the comments and videos I’ve seen on Facebook.

I just watched a video where some guy was giving a speech to the team and the gist of it was that Tarboro is just a speed bump in the way of WC and Tarboro hasn’t seen anything like WC. I’m all for motivational speeches but that video probably shoulda been kept private.

And the comment about Tarboro not having the coach WC does made me laugh. I’ll take Craddock over anybody.
they need to realize id pick Hertford county to beat them 10-10 times and look what we did to them. We’ve played way better teams than them.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
they need to realize id pick Hertford county to beat them 10-10 times and look what we did to them. We’ve played way better teams than them.
I wouldn’t go that far, WC has a great team and they could very well beat Tarboro. Just some of the stuff I’ve seen makes Tarboro out to be a cakewalk.

I wouldn’t go that far, WC has a great team and they could very well beat Tarboro. Just some of the stuff I’ve seen makes Tarboro out to be a cakewalk.
You don’t think Hertford County is better than them?

I am guessing tarboro has a few crazy fans like the SMC and MA bases. How do you keep them run off from here? All you guys are so calm lol
We definitely have some. We’ve had wild posters in the past, especially during the Gurley years. Let me take that back, maybe I should reword it, we’ll say very passionate fans lol. In all seriousness, I think a lot of it has to do with winning at the level that we’ve had. Since 08 we’ve heard everything, to small, to basic, to ugly, no good without Gurley, Gurley is overrated, you name it, we’ve heard it. We know other teams are going to have good years, and sometimes we will get knocked off, but we also know with these coaches and their commitment to this program, when the dust settles, we’ll be right back in the mix again.

I'd say its more people in the community that haven't experienced this level of success for WC football than it is actual coaches and players. Might be totally wrong, wouldn't be the first time but I think they'll come back down to earth a little bit after tonight.

We definitely have some. We’ve had wild posters in the past, especially during the Gurley years. Let me take that back, maybe I should reword it, we’ll say very passionate fans lol. In all seriousness, I think a lot of it has to do with winning at the level that we’ve had. Since 08 we’ve heard everything, to small, to basic, to ugly, no good without Gurley, Gurley is overrated, you name it, we’ve heard it. We know other teams are going to have good years, and sometimes we will get knocked off, but we also know with these coaches and their commitment to this program, when the dust settles, we’ll be right back in the mix again.
No question about it. Tarboro has the classiest posters on this site. Don’t misunderstand me, post something off the wall and they will plead their case but they are very reasonable posters/ fans. Maybe they have to take a class before they join NCPreps 😀

No question about it. Tarboro has the classiest posters on this site. Don’t misunderstand me, post something off the wall and they will plead their case but they are very reasonable posters/ fans. Maybe they have to take a class before they join NCPreps 😀
NCPreps Ethics and Morals 101. 3 Week Course offered at all local community colleges.

I really believe our folks can get along with pretty much anyone because we have had years of practice putting up with each other. Every fan base has its share of nuts and clowns and ours is no different. I think ours find Facebook or Instagram easier spaces to be obnoxious in. Forums like these are the kind of place older fans (like me) find comfortable.

I am guessing tarboro has a few crazy fans like the SMC and MA bases. How do you keep them run off from here? All you guys are so calm lol
WGS,

I posted something earlier in this thread on this. Maybe that provides a little context.

Well…
Let’s just say in the east?
😂😂😂
That team out west has an old smart alec so that may tilt it in their favor?

Good luck, again, tonight…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT