ADVERTISEMENT

WEST COLUMBUS BLOWS OUT PENDER AGAIN.

I hate that some fans are saying that. I know our players and coaches aren’t looking that far or being cocky. One game at a time. We host Lakewood next week. Tarboro is the standard, maybe we will be able to see them in December and have a chance to compete against them.

I will say - Whiteville beating East Duplin last night makes West Columbus look even better. But to say Tarboro won’t be any problem? That’s a bold statement.
I’m just glad it’s a couple of “fans” running their mouths and not the players or coaches. It’s a little disappointing that a couple of fans opinions like that were put on here, but I can assure you the players and coaches are humble and taking it one game at a time. They know Tarboro is the standard in the 1A East and are taking it one game at a time before we talk about playing you all. Even is we are matched up against you, there won’t be any crazy predictions from most of the West folks. Lakewood is the focus for us right now.

I will say - Whiteville beating East Duplin last night makes West Columbus look even better. But to say Tarboro won’t be any problem? That’s a bold statement.
On the other hand, Hertford County dismantling Wallce Rose Hill at Wallace (had over a 30 point lead at different times) looks good on Tarboro. Tarboro beat Hertford by 4 TDs

Who will give WC a game? Talking with some fans of WC tonight,they think Tarboro want be any problem for WC.
Please stop with that nonsense 😂 … I have NEVER and I mean NEVER heard someone say that Tarboro wouldn’t be a problem, I’ve heard that people could play with Tarboro but never “not being a problem” .. Y’all better start preparing for them now lol

On the other hand, Hertford County dismantling Wallce Rose Hill at Wallace (had over a 30 point lead at different times) looks good on Tarboro. Tarboro beat Hertford by 4 TDs
That was surprising. I figured Wallace would have won that game by a couple scores. St. Paul’s played Hertford tough and is better than I thought.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT