ADVERTISEMENT

WC vs Tarboro

So in other words Robbinsville don’t stand a chance?
Or WC either?
All 4 teams playing are capable of playing for a state championship. Idk why everyone assumes Tarboro and MA are gonna play again. It could very well be Tarboro vs Robbinsville … I mean Mt Airy has to make it to Chapel Hill before the play in it. Lol

Injuries, turnovers, and adverse weather conditions are the only three factors that upend metrics when making predictions. IF Tarboro sustains injuries to two KEY (top five defenders) players on defense that keep them out of the game, and WC comes in at 100%, I would lean towards WC being able to outscore Tarboro. Not allowing Tarboro to get more than 10 points ahead at any time is a key to WC's sustainability to compete and win. Injuries for Tarboro, especially on defense, is something to look closely at. I understand "next man up" mentality; however, that next man up rarely has the experience to fully replicate the performance of the missing link. Throw in bad weather and turnovers and this game could be a mess of an Eastern Regional Championship game.

I was there on 2011 you said Gurley was hurt,please don't say more injured players now. Coach Willie Goes defense held Gurley under 50 yards. Tarboro has tradition and veteran coach. Going to be a game like WC not seen this year. I said WC by 10 but I'm starting to wonder. We need a break or two to take it. But that's why you play.
You hoping on a break, better use those times outs granted each half, that’s the only breaks you get…

Reactions: Eastcoastman1957
It’s almost like I want tarboro to say, ok here we come, I dare you to stop it. I’m pumped for this game.
That is what makes them so hard to stop. There is nothing worse then having someone show you this and do exactly what you do what to happen. I was watching the animal channel and saw Lions running at a hyena and he saw them but didn't run. They broke him back and didn't eat him. Tarboro has that same affect on teams. They run the ball and you know its coming, what are you going to do about it???? Talk about breaking someone's will to compete...LOL!

Reactions: curtiscummings1
That is what makes them so hard to stop. There is nothing worse then having someone show you this and do exactly what you do what to happen. I was watching the animal channel and saw Lions running at a hyena and he saw them but didn't run. They broke him back and didn't eat him. Tarboro has that same affect on teams. They run the ball and you know it’s coming, what are you going to do about it???? Talk about breaking someone's will to compete...LOL!
I don’t think that will be the case Friday night. I saw a West Columbus Facebook page label this as the biggest game in their programs history. I may be wrong but I doubt WC’s will to compete will be easily broken. They will surely play intense/ inspired football for 4 quarters. It would be a mistake to think they will just lay down at any point.

I don’t think that will be the case Friday night. I saw a West Columbus Facebook page label this as the biggest game in their programs history. I may be wrong but I doubt WC’s will to compete will be easily broken. They will surely play intense/ inspired football for 4 quarters. It would be a mistake to think they will just lay down at any point.
You will be shocked how size hurts you more then it helps. I watched them on film they better play a 50 front...LOL! Play that 4 man stuff if you want to and you might see 50. 50 cover 2 shell. After that game tell me what they played...LOL!

Mike Tyson said, everyone have a PLAN, until they get HIT in the mouth!
Up the middle…

I Know this is a odd ? I am curious does anybody know what uniform combination Tarboro will wear tomorrow night? And West Columbus uniform combination?

I was surprised to see that y’all only have 10 seniors. I see you will lose Lewis, but Satterfield and McDowell Moore along with quite a few juniors will be back. Not discounting this team at all, but have to think next year could be one of the better Tarboro teams.
The next two or three tarboro teams will be scary good imo. #6 is only a sophomore to and he's a very good running back.

We got a taco bell, ribeyes, Burger King, McDonalds, and a pizza hut right across from the school.
We also have an Hispanic restaurant across the street that I enjoy. Another one up the road by wal-mart
As far as buffets, Abrams BBQ has buffet, but I’m not sure if they have it on Friday night. Pizza Inn may have buffet as well.

Alrighty Viking fans, what’s the pregame meal tomorrow night? I’m going to the Yum Yum shop to get some chicken wings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT