ADVERTISEMENT

WB(8-0) @ NH(8-1)

portcity FB

Nov 8, 2004
WB visit NH Friday night in what should be a great game. WB has a very talented defense and has only given up 30 points. They are lead by ECU commit Jvian McCray. He is a beast and not many teams can run at him. WB has speed and likes big plays. WB averages 21 per game on offense.
NH has only given up 75 points this season but they average 40 per game. NH has been running the ball 70% of the time so far this season. They have the ability to throw and I think they will need to do that to win. They also have one of the best kickers in the state. I think NH scores enough to win, 20-14.

WB visit NH Friday night in what should be a great game. WB has a very talented defense and has only given up 30 points. They are lead by ECU commit Jvian McCray. He is a beast and not many teams can run at him. WB has speed and likes big plays. WB averages 21 per game on offense.
NH has only given up 75 points this season but they average 40 per game. NH has been running the ball 70% of the time so far this season. They have the ability to throw and I think they will need to do that to win. They also have one of the best kickers in the state. I think NH scores enough to win, 20-14.
Port- have you seen McCray play and is he as good as advertised?? Lord knows my Pirates need the line help!!

Port- have you seen McCray play and is he as good as advertised?? Lord knows my Pirates need the line help!!
He is like many kids in HS, he has his moments. When he brings it, he is unblockable one on one. When he takes plays off .........
He gets a little high but he is very strong and has great feet. I think he will be a good player for ECU.

Reactions: Cookieman50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT