ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early look at 2024

I got St Pauls as a sleeper this year. Returning ALOT of good players, only lost a couple seniors. Wouldn’t be surprised if they made a deep run this year.

Sure was. I'm not saying WL is a bad team. I think they are really good and can "compete" with anyone. They just don't match up well with teams like Shelby, Reidsville, Burns (not this year though). That style of play makes it hard to get out of the west.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
On a side note Hunter Huss might be good again this year.
2A West is fortunate that Hunter Huss chose to play up a class.

The west bracket is already hard enough without them in it. If they didn't play up, an easy game after the first round would be even more elusive. Maybe they would send Reidsville east. :cool:

It's best to enter post season west healthy with a deep roster if you can help it.

On a side note Hunter Huss might be good again this year.
2A West is fortunate that Hunter Huss chose to play up a class.

The west bracket is already hard enough without them in it. If they didn't play up, an easy game after the first round would be even more elusive. Maybe they would send Reidsville east. :cool:

It's best to enter post season west healthy with a deep roster if you can help it.
I thought Huss had over 1100 kids. Should they not be in 3A?

I think their numbers were lower 3 years ago when the realignment was done, also, the state did not go by straight ADM, but used a formula, which took into account free and reduced lunch numbers and some kind of points system that ranked overall athletic performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT